This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    His main goal right now is to become the best striker in RPL...
    Ew... I knew this would happen, he's too obsessed with Russia now

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
      Saeid's contract is running out in December. He might renew his contract, but nothing is clear.
      what, was his contract really so short?

Comment

I don't like english teams for our iranian players at all. One eff up and the entire fan base will be against him and cursing him out and then he would be a bench player because the competition is very high to start. Azmoun is young and still needs a lot of confidence and work to do. Although Klopp is an amazing coach that I would love for him to learn from, still a Netherlands club or even a german mid level club is better for him. In a few years then he can rise to the top and even become more expensive.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
          Ew... I knew this would happen, he's too obsessed with Russia now
          I think he is more obsessed with Berdyev tbh. He wouldn't be so reluctant to leave Russia if it wasn't for papa Berdy... On the other hand, I just can't see Rostov being be able to afford him anymore (they have huge financial problems)

Comment

Money goes it's own way. Berdyev could do what he wants, but if there is a team that will pay the right amount Azmoun is gone for good. In my opinion the Bundesliga would be the best fit for him. Dortmund under Coach Tuchel is a very sympathic team. Mainz & Köln would be great too. Modeste will probably leave Köln & what is more: the city is full of iranians.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Money goes it's own way. Berdyev could do what he wants, but if there is a team that will pay the right amount Azmoun is gone for good. In my opinion the Bundesliga would be the best fit for him. Dortmund under Coach Tuchel is a very sympathic team. Mainz & Köln would be great too. Modeste will probably leave Köln & what is more: the city is full of iranians.
              It would be a dream if he comes to Cologne!

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                Money goes it's own way. Berdyev could do what he wants, but if there is a team that will pay the right amount Azmoun is gone for good.
                this
                all those are just bs typical agent talks

Comment

http://anfieldindex.com/25444/liverp...ar-azmoun.html

Comment

Too many of you dutch members think too highly of your league.

Rostov spanked Ajax, And was good enough to equal with PSV even with the loss of so many good players

going from the 6th best league to the 13th placed league in europe will not lead to "development"

Please, stop with the bias towards eastern europe.

Only a team in the top 4 leagues would lead to more development.

Ideally, I think bundesliga suits him the best, but if he can work with jurgen klopp im sure he will be fine.

I doubt rostov will be able to refuse an offer over 6 mill, they could barely fork the transfer fee for azmoun (2.5 million).
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Rostov spanked Ajax, And was good enough to equal with PSV even with the loss of so many good players
                      going from the 6th best league to the 13th placed league in europe will not lead to "development"
                      Ideally, I think bundesliga suits him the best, but if he can work with jurgen klopp im sure he will be fine.
                      I doubt rostov will be able to refuse an offer over 6 mill, they could barely fork the transfer fee for azmoun (2.5 million).
                      Agreed! Not that the league is bad, dutch league aint what it once was.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

It's no about "thinking big" , it's about the good name of the league for developing as a young player!
                        Why do you think that Chelsea has a coorporation with Vitesse and Manchester City with both FC Twente and NAC?

Eredivisie is known for its attacking play, which is great for young talented players!

That Rostov was able to beat Ajax doesn't say everything about the quality of play, but more about $$$$ in the RPL League.
                        Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                        O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post
                          It's no about "thinking big" , it's about the good name of the league for developing as a young player!
                          Why do you think that Chelsea has a coorporation with Vitesse and Manchester City with both FC Twente and NAC?
                          Eredivisie is known for its attacking play, which is great for young talented players!
                          That Rostov was able to beat Ajax doesn't say everything about the quality of play, but more about $$$$ in the RPL League.
                          How can u say that lmao knowing that Rostov is one of the brokest teams in Russia if not Europe and have nowhere near the financial capability of Ajax or PSV ? Let's face it, going to eridivisie would be an idiotic move given that he is playing at a much higher level in Russia with a team that is on par with the best eridivisie has to offer. I would much rather see him go to zenit of cska than go to psv or Ajax . You guys have a clear bias towards Eastern Europe and Russia and it's honestly pathetic . Bashing their style and club and everything after they lose to fucking Bayern one of the best teams in the world . Rostov deserves respect for their incredible accomplishments and their help to our players (who have helped them in return ). So sad that there are some members that can't give it . Sorry if you judge the quality of a league or team based on non footballing factors .As fans of team Melli we know firsthand that non footballing , superficial factors do not dictate the quality of the players or teams or level of play

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            How can u say that lmao knowing that Rostov is one of the brokest teams in Russia if not Europe and have nowhere near the financial capability of Ajax or PSV ? Let's face it, going to eridivisie would be an idiotic move given that he is playing at a much higher level in Russia with a team that is on par with the best eridivisie has to offer. I would much rather see him go to zenit of cska than go to psv or Ajax . You guys have a clear bias towards Eastern Europe and Russia and it's honestly pathetic . Bashing their style and club and everything after they lose to fucking Bayern one of the best teams in the world . Rostov deserves respect for their incredible accomplishments and their help to our players (who have helped them in return ). So sad that there are some members that can't give it . Sorry if you judge the quality of a league or team based on non footballing factors .As fans of team Melli we know firsthand that non footballing , superficial factors do not dictate the quality of the players or teams or level of play
                            yes yes, you're so right, sorry for my mistake
                            Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                            O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

Originally posted by pajamNL View Post

Do you have any examples of Chelsea or Manchester City bringing players to their first team squads from those respective cooperation teams? Man City has even a cooperation with AGF from Denmark. In 9,9 of 10 times, it's more for these teams to ship their own not premiership worthy youth players out on loans, not for them hoping that suddenly they'll struck gold, imo.

Personally I would say that Azmoun should stay the season at Rostov, bulk up, and then move on to a better league (not Eredivisie).

Comment

Sardar in England? Absolutly not. EPL has never been a place for Iranian players since they play physical. Even Dejagah could not stay there. Russia and Holland seem to be a good place. Spain and Italy or Greek maybe but never England or Turkey.

Comment

Working...
                                X