This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    I doubt rostov will be able to refuse an offer over 6 mill, they could barely fork the transfer fee for azmoun (2.5 million).
    Azmoun is worth over 7 mil, but I'm guessing he'll go for over 10.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar-...spieler/180337

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
      Sardar in England? Absolutly not. EPL has never been a place for Iranian players since they play physical. Even Dejagah could not stay there. Russia and Holland seem to be a good place. Spain and Italy or Greek maybe but never England or Turkey.
      LOL Greek League maybe? thats an insult to Sardar's potential

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
        LOL Greek League maybe? thats an insult to Sardar's potential
        It is not for Masud and AF. Sardars gradually improvement is a greate idea. From Russia to England is too far. Watch some of the players in Liverpool and see how more technical they are.
        He has a long way in Liverpool. Maybe when he is 25 years old but nit now. No Greek is no good for Saedar but many Iranian players can play there.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          It is not for Masud and AF. Sardars gradually improvement is a greate idea. From Russia to England is too far. Watch some of the players in Liverpool and see how more technical they are.
          He has a long way in Liverpool. Maybe when he is 25 years old but nit now. No Greek is no good for Saedar but many Iranian players can play there.

You know, Western Europe is just too difficult in general. Sardar is only 21, and we know Iranian's always aren't instant stars in Western European teams, so I suggest he just move back to Machine Sazi in Iran.

That way, there is no risk that he'll scrape his knees in the EPL.

Seriously, Dejagah left EPL because his team relegated and he was their best player! Andranik was to stay in EPL, but could not because of visa issues.

Literally every player we've had in EPL has been wanted to stay in EPL, but either left on their own accord (Dejagah for $$$ in Qatar) or visa issues (Andranik).

Sardar will be brought to any team in EPL with a purpose. They are professional scouts, not you. Stop predicting his failure already. Seriously, how pessimistic are Iranians?

I now see why so many bache soosools like Taremi and Rezaeian are afraid to leave their mother's house. Taking risks = reward. Taking the easy path = you know what. People who take the easy path don't usually succeed.

Please don't be so pessimistic people. Do you think Korean fans are hoping that their players won't go to a legendary EPL team? They'd probably be saying how much their player deserves it. Why is Sardar any less than them? Many say he is by far the best Striker in Asia. Koreans go to teams in EPL, Bundesliga, etc. and do fine, what's wrong with Sardar compared to these guys?

Heung Min-Son is stronger than Sardar to play in a tough league like EPL. Get out of here with that nonsense. Sardar could easily outshine Son in England, who is already doing very well.

Comment

Sardar is the 21 one year old guy who just scored against Atl. Mardrid in CL. U guys should try to be more ambitious. Otherwise u will live a boring & petty life.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
              Sardar is the 21 one year old guy who just scored against Atl. Mardrid in CL. U guys should try to be more ambitious. Otherwise u will live a boring & petty life.
              We have also seen Ali Daei and hashemian went to B Munchen but were benched or thrown out. I said Gradually improving. Lifting too heavy stuff at early age may hurt you.

Comment

He's ready for a top 5 league, there is not doubt about that to me. He will have nothing to gain playing in Holland, Greece, Turkey, Ukraine, etc. The only exception would be Porto / Sporting / Benfica from Portugal who play at a high level and are famous for improving players.

More important than the league is the manager, the coaches, and the players available at the club. Klopp relishes developing players so if he truly wants Azmoun, there is no doubt that Sardar would improve there. I think a January move in would be too soon to expect a move to Liverpol though, especially considering how many attacking options they have. If Marsielle would have him that would be brilliant, though I don't know too much about their striking options atm. Most likely the transfer will be sanctioned in the summer. Azmoun's goal to prove himself as the top striker in Russia for this season is great in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Team Melli Fan View Post
                  Azmoun is worth over 7 mil, but I'm guessing he'll go for over 10.
                  If he adds to what he did last he season he will go for at least 15

Comment

He's ready for the big move, but to a club where the management/coach are supportive of young players and facilitate development. Liverpool with Klopp is definitely an excellent choice.

Comment

for me top choice would be a top bundesliga team ( dortmund, bayer leverkusen) or Monaco in france. Liverpool would be my top choice only if klopp actually wants him and plans on using him as main striker in next 2-3 years. Benfica and Porto for me would also be decent options

Comment

Azmoun would fit right into the Benfica / Porto / Sporting system. The Portugese league is a place for talents to blossom, one of the best players of the world are developed there. I went to the Benfica stadium this summer and I saw their fantastic facilities and youth development program, it is the best place to start a top EU career. Benfica is highly rated and respected internationally. I also have the feeling that Iranian players blend well in Southern European countries because they have cultural similarities with Iran and are closer to Iran as well.

Comment

as far as im concerned, he is already a Top 3-4 EU league frequent starter talent...!
                          to me this whole Russian league spell was already the needed few years break-in period in order to hit the ground running in the top EU leagues, including EPL..! he doesnt need too much more time to per say DEVELOP, just a year or less to Refine, adapt and get in tune with his new team's tactics and the leagues style of play..!
                          Although a big risk with going to High Profile Teams in such leagues (like LP) is the often immense depth chart in their playing squad, especially pertaining to his playing position..!!
                          Liverpool transfer would be great and all, but if the club can not provide him with a realistic pathway to sizable EPL minutes within a year or so, (or at least a loan move to a mid-bottom EPL Team) I'd rather he waited it out for a different opportunity which are certainly coming his way sooner than later..!
                          his impressive International scoring record already demands a frequent starting stature in the best of EU leagues..!!
                          if a fking korean or a Japanies had similar stats, and playing caliber many top EU teams woulda been lining up already and dropping 10s of millions for his services..!!
                          look at Son ....yaroo, tamaame bazish be tokhme chape Sardar nemirese but ....
                          regardless of a big club name, Sardar needs to be careful to pick a team that their tactic best suits his game and he could fit in well in and a club that offers him best pathway to show his quality by providing him right amount of minutes ..!

Comment

Somewhere I read Ajax is also looking into his situation. While Pool is a fantastic team with pedigree, their squad is very deep and with that kind of star power, I really doubt in the first half or full season Azmoun would get many minutes.
                            Some players gt dejected and lose form or stop fighting. Some don't. I dot know what he'd do. But if Ajax is serious, they'd be the best (better than Monaco, .... Etc).
                            Not only they have the pedigree, they also are famous for developing top notch talent.
                            And they are always, ALWAYS scouted by majors like Barca, Bayern, .... etc.

What's clear is he should leave russia ASAP

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor DOOM View Post
                              Somewhere I read Ajax is also looking into his situation. While Pool is a fantastic team with pedigree, their squad is very deep and with that kind of star power, I really doubt in the first half or full season Azmoun would get many minutes.
                              Some players gt dejected and lose form or stop fighting. Some don't. I dot know what he'd do. But if Ajax is serious, they'd be the best (better than Monaco, .... Etc).
                              Not only they have the pedigree, they also are famous for developing top notch talent.
                              And they are always, ALWAYS scouted by majors like Barca, Bayern, .... etc.

What's clear is he should leave russia ASAP
                              I really hope he doesn't go to a dutch team… Did you guys forget that EVEN ROSTOV trashed Ajax 4-1? Lol so you want him to downgrade?

I'll say it again, heres my list of leagues/teams in order from best fit to worst fit:
                              1. Bundesliga (Borussia Moncheng, Dortmund, RB Leipzeg)
                              2. La Liga (Sevilla, Athletico, Real Sociedad)
                              3. EPL (Liverpool, West Ham, Everton)
                              4. Porto, Benfica
                              576. IPL (machine sazi)

Comment

"Azmun not seek to leave the "growth", he wants to become the best striker the Premier League - Agent

MOSCOW, Nov. 11 - R-Sport, Artem Kalinin. The Iranian striker, "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun not seek hurry to leave the club, he is going to become the best striker of the Russian Premier League and wants to continue to work with Kurban Berdyev said the agency "F-Sport" representative of the player Mehdi Hagitali.

Earlier media reported interest in Azmun from the English "Liverpool" and the Dutch PSV and "Ajax". In summer, there was an information that Azmun can go to Moscow "Spartak", if that will lead the Berdyev.
                                "I read about the interest in Serdar from the" Liverpool ", but I can say that at present formal proposals on it is not at all - either from foreign or from Russian clubs - said Hagitali on the phone -. Azmun not seek hurry to leave the club. Now his main goal - to become the best striker the Premier League Besides Kurban Berdyev for him as a father, and he would like to continue to work with the coach, however, if some of the proposals will come, we will look at them. "..

Azmun moved to take the Kazan "Ruby", the first team is coached Berdyev, at the age of 18 years in the winter of 2013. In the summer he began to play for the main part of the "Rubin". From 2015 to 2016 Azmun on loan stood for "growth", which topped the Berdyev, and in summer 2016 signed an agreement with the Rostov acting until the summer of 2018. "Rubin" did not agree to transfer a player in the "Rostov" by filing the appropriate complaint with the International Football Federation (FIFA). The trial on the case continues. This Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS) Azmun allowed to play for the club Rostov.
                                Hagitali also assured that Azmun has no financial problems at the club, despite appearing earlier media reports about debts to the players: "Nothing there Azmun has no problems with payments all right..."
                                Azmun this season in 11 matches of the Premier League scoring 1 goal. Also, on account of his three goals in eight Champions League matches (including training)."

http://rsport.ru/football/20161111/1112108183.html
                                http://www.sovsport.ru/news/text-item/939009
                                http://football.kulichki.net/rusnews/news.htm?425535

Comment

Working...
                                X