Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^Good luck with that Azmoun with the Rostov team who barely feeds him any balls these days.

Comment

dutch league would be a pointless move. He needs to go to a top euro league after this move. Dortmund, monchengladbach are for me the two best possibilities. After this Monaco level is good too but personally i think he is at the level of top german clubs (minus bayern) right now.

Comment

I can see it now.

Ferdosipour flying over to England to watch Sardar's Liverpool matches.

Maybe if Sardar becomes big there, they'll allow Adel to bring his crew and call his matches in high quality audio.

Lol can you imagine that? Adel and Sardar best friends forever. They'll be Ali baba and Sand baad

Anyways, I'm very happy for him. Alireza and Sardar are two of our stars from that famous U-19 team. I just wish Ehsan Pahlevan and Roozbeh Cheshmi were in Europe as well. Pahlevan is one hell of a player, let's be honest. He can still go if he wants to and if he has decent offers.
        Last edited by teammelli91; 11-13-2016, 01:33 PM.

Comment

I'm not saying Pahlevan will rot in Zob Ahan, but I think after this season (with another campaign in the 2017-18 ACL) he should consider transferring abroad.

Sorry for getting off topic here. I'm reminiscing Sardar's U-19 days and his teammates from that time.

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
            I can see it now.
            Ferdosipour flying over to England to watch Sardar's Liverpool matches.
            Maybe if Sardar becomes big there, they'll allow Adel to bring his crew and call his matches in high quality audio.
            Lol can you imagine that? Adel and Sardar best friends forever. They'll be Ali baba and Sand baad
            Anyways, I'm very happy for him. Alireza and Sardar are two of our stars from that famous U-19 team. I just wish Ehsan Pahlevan and Behrouz Cheshmi were in Europe as well. Pahlevan is one hell of a player, let's be honest. He can still go if he wants to and if he has decent offers.
            yeah pahlevan was doing really well for zob last year in ACL and got called up to TM a few times. Thought he could be answer to our CAM issues plus he is versatile and can play on wing or as a second striker. Defo a euro level player talent wise

Comment

well, some of you are more bothered about bragging rights with the koreans and japanese (I know there are a lot of chinese in europe too. but lets face it, they're almost entirely rubbish and useless to the core. So I'm not even wasting my time considering them in a pissing match). Yes, the asian pissing match does provide some excuse to want our lads in bigger and more famous teams and leagues.

But there are some others who say the players' performance when it matters (like official games, WCQs, asia cup, ...) is far far more important than than winning a pissing match. Which means I'd rather have the players play in a good team and decent league (dutch, french, Seri-A, ...) where they LEARN and become more professional than go to a major team and sit on the bench and lose ambition.

I'm not saying I wouldnt want Bundesliga or EPL or La Liga, ... . They do have quite a few optimal clubs suited for us. But certainly not the major clubs in those leagues. Which means if I were Azmoun, I'd stay away from the likes Pool, Munich, Barca, PSG, Arsenal, Dortmund, ... .

eventually what matters is players' performance. And our team with mostly from our own IPL and only a handful of legionnaires (that too from Dutch and russian leagues) totally dominated the koreans with their supposed superstars from EPL, Bundesliga, ...etc. They literally soosk-ed them.

So the REAL pissing match was won by us, not them.

So as I alays have said and will go on saying, it's not WHERE you play. it's HOW you play

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                look at Son ....yaroo, tamaame bazish be tokhme chape Sardar nemirese but ....
                I thoroughly enjoyed this statement! [emoji1]

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  yeah pahlevan was doing really well for zob last year in ACL and got called up to TM a few times. Thought he could be answer to our CAM issues plus he is versatile and can play on wing or as a second striker. Defo a euro level player talent wise
                  Not to mention he has a good attitude and is disciplined. Always smiling and keeping positive which is important. To be mentally strong and confident. All he needs is the right agent to help him.

Comment

Vahid Hashemian said in an interview that Sardar should take the Liverpool offer.

The kid has the potential to become world class and shouldn't be afraid of the risk/big challenge.

Comment

Sorry guys but here's what sardars official instagram just posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                        Sorry guys but here's what sardars official instagram just posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        but nobody said he had offers from those teams!! Thanks for the info. Sardar jan but thanks for nothing!

Comment

I hope he's not actually that stupid to think that clubs would send offers in the middle of November

Comment

Good, now we can let this rest.

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                              I hope he's not actually that stupid to think that clubs would send offers in the middle of November
                              or hopefully he doesn't think people are that stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                                Vahid Hashemian said in an interview that Sardar should take the Liverpool offer.

The kid has the potential to become world class and shouldn't be afraid of the risk/big challenge.
                                link?

Comment

Working...
                                X