X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ what was that all about?

Comment

Sardar interview with Varzesh3 on the accusations, the offers and his future

"I have been silent for a long time, because I didn't wanted to talk about my legal departure. On the first day after my return to the training I met the Club management to talk about my buyout clause. The officials tried to convice me to stay with Rubin. My interpreter was offered 100.000 euros to convince me to stay."

"I clearly told the club president that heart is not with this team. Something that led to all the accusations against me in the media. In the past, Rubin officials were not honest with to me and therefore my heart is not with this team anymore. They claim to be Muslims but a true Muslim does not lie."

"I left Rubin completely legally through my buyout clause and I am thank God that I can now play for Rostov. Had I acted illegally, I would have been suspended a long time ago.What has been said about me is just ridiculous."

"Rubin has tried to insecure us with the investigation right before the game. But that doesn't matter. I'm going to continue my work and still respect my old team."

"I thank God that I play in a club that doesn't force me to stay when I receive a good offer. But the truth is that I haven't received any offer. It's weird that the media is zooming on me. I get positive energy with the media attention I get, but the truth is that I haven't received any offer."

"I trained very hard to regain my form and score against Atletico. My coaching staff was aware of the pressure I felt before the game, but it's possible to score against the giants. I will give my best to have an impact on my team's success and will stay until the end of the season."

"I like to progress step by step. It would be a risk to go to team where I don't get playing time. When I was young I received offers from big teams, but I knew, that my career would have been destroyed. In my age I need to play as much as possible."

Comment

Hum
        So it seems he wants to stay put @ Rostov till summer @ least & seem to be hesitant to go to another club that can not somewhat guarantee him regular playing minutes . ..!?

Btw
        Rubin are such a sore looser, pathetic club. Trying to pay his translator to convince him to stay ... lol

Comment

rostov is going to win or get a point against bayern. sardar is going to deliver. hopefully they will finish as 3rd as they deserve

Comment

http://www.sueddeutsche.de/sport/cha...stan-1.3261541

Comment

Can one of our German speaking members give us a quick summary please?

Comment

its just about the dispute over azmoun, between rubin and rostov... nothing important and its not about his skills etc.
                anyway he will show them tomorrow on the pitch of what hes capable.

Comment

Originally posted by amirfigo View Post
                  rostov is going to win or get a point against bayern. sardar is going to deliver. hopefully they will finish as 3rd as they deserve
                  I promise you a picture of a cut, bloodied shambool, posted here on PFDC, should Sardar score against Bayern.

Comment

Rostov was playing pretty good as a team vs Rubin the other day..! wouldnt surprise me if they snatch a point from the bayern game..!!
                    if Sardar score in this game then he would be a sure gonner in the winter transfer window..! i think he will get an assist or a goal tomorrow too..!

Comment

Rostov been looking better and better recently. Makes sense that they struggled a bit at the start of the season , had to ajdust to new expectations ,CL rigors , coaching speculation (berdyev is still there don't worry) , and ofc losing their two best defenders (novoltsesev and Bastos to zenit and lazio respectively ), and their best attacking mid , Kanga, to red star Belgrade.Then they had to bed in 8,9 new players which is especially difficult as they play a system where the players have to know the plan exactly to succeed. When u add all this together being four points out of automatic Europa league spot , and in with a chance of finishing third in a tough CL group and getting into next round of Europa league, they have done quite well. If they manage to get EL football this season that will defo be a success given that there is no chance of them doing what they did last season

I think they have a good chance of getting a point given the negative temperatures at their stadium tomorrow, an intimidating atmosphere , and a Bayern side who basically have little chance of finishing first. If they don't make any stupid mistakes, red cards etc they will have a chance

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                        I promise you a picture of a cut, bloodied shambool, posted here on PFDC, should Sardar score against Bayern.
                        I'll be holding you to that promise

Comment

The tough moment when my favorite team in the world since I was a kid plays the team that has my favorite player. I want Bayern to win so they don't become 2nd and face though opponents but I also want Rostov to become third in the group. Damn.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                            The tough moment when my favorite team in the world since I was a kid plays the team that has my favorite player. I want Bayern to win so they don't become 2nd and face though opponents but I also want Rostov to become third in the group. Damn.
                            Bayern has won it a thousand times and I'm sure they can take care of whoever they get. TM players always trump club (I thoroughly enjoyed when Ali Karimi ripped apart AC Milan in the champions league back in the day)

Comment

The question is WHOSE?
                              IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Screenshot taken.

Comment

Working...
                                X