X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Now let them pretend there are no talents in Iran.

Useless Euro scouts.
    As happy as I am of this goal, it's not just talent man.... it's marketing too. The one thing that doesn't exist in Iran but is rich in East Asian countries since they follow universal marketing rules.

Anyways don't shit on the mood, AZMOUN SCORED!!!!!

Comment

Haha I think someone promised to cut of his dodool?! 😂😂

Comment

guys any videos?

Comment

thats what u guys get from doubting rostov and bashing and bashing and bashing. What other team could have given azmoun this chance when he left rubin? which team? What a platform for him to show himself, now he will be playing in top european team within the next year.

Comment

Beautiful cut, dropping the Bayern defender, and then curling the shot across the goal into the net. Well done -- crowd is rightly chanting his name!

Comment

LITTLEPERSIA17, I'M WAITING FOR YOUR BLOODIED SHAMBOOL ON THIS FORUM RIGHT NOW BOI

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNFZy3GA...=jeromeboateng

No comment

Comment

Originally posted by ABalls View Post
                  Beautiful cut, dropping the Bayern defender, and then curling the shot across the goal into the net. Well done -- crowd is rightly chanting his name!
                  not just any defender, one of the top 5 center backs in the world, and world cup,champions league, and multiple bundesliga champion, JEROME BOATENG!!

Comment

Such a cool, calm, and collected control of the ball and finish. Only one Sardar Azmoun
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

I only came here to see the cut doodool

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

Comment

Someone give me a video please, that goal was too sexy

Comment

even the usually biased americans are congratulating and singing praises of sardar, "beautiful individual effort", by the man attracting the attention of europes top clubs! Damn right he is

Comment

OMG>>> i saw the goal on HD on ESPN. I died!!!

Comment

The goal

https://twitter.com/iKooraLive/statu...82832598142976

Comment

Working...
                                X