• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
    they should celebrate beating bayern is no small feat,

Comment

I'm so happy for him.

Now should Rostov make it to the EL, should he stay at Rostov beyond winter break?
      I mean he could acquire EL experience as well where he would dominate way more and further grow as a player, which would especially benefit TM

Comment

Immediate reaction by british media!
        Get to Liverpool now! Reds fans rave over target Sardar Azmoun as he channels his inner Leo Messi
        http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...s-rave-9320321

That's right, the forward sent Bayern Munich's Jerome Boateng flying in much the same way as Messi famously did in the Champions League semi-final in 2015.

Messi left the German defender for dead before brilliantly clipping the ball past Manuel Neuer and sending Barca towards that year's final.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
          I'm so happy for him.

Now should Rostov make it to the EL, should he stay at Rostov beyond winter break?
          I mean he could acquire EL experience as well where he would dominate way more and further grow as a player, which would especially benefit TM
          He should definitely stay over the winter, and I highly believe he will!

Comment

some twitter comments by english fans

John Bradley @JBcommentator

Sardar Azmoun has just scored a brilliant equaliser for Rostov against Bayern and put Jerome boateng on his backside in the process 👍🏻👍🏻

Joe @Joewhelan7

Azmoun better than messi?? Boateng loves a seat

Caoimhín🇮🇪🇩🇪 @Fussball_Kevin

Think it's fair to say Sardar Azmoun has the world at his feet, as well as Boateng.

Dan @TheSerbianGiant

That Azmoun fella we've been linked to just ripped Boateng a new one. Cool, calm and composed 👌

PULISBALL @dangerkl

WHAT A GOAL SARDAR AZMOUN COOL AS YOU LIKE GET YOUR ARSE TO LIVERPOOL LAD

ITake Ugly Selfies @IamThe_Vid

Liverpool buy that Sardar azmoun right now #LFC

Moeed Ali Khan @khanmoeed

We are signing Sardar Azmoun @LFC aren't we?

Connor J Radcliffe @CJRadcliffe96

Yeah. I'll have Sardar Azmoun at LFC!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              He should definitely stay over the winter, and I highly believe he will!
              well rostov will want to keep him, but if the bidding from big teams like liverpool get aggressive, i am not sure if rostov can keep him, if liverpool want to pay 12-14 million for him, can they keep him?

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                Immediate reaction by british media!
                Get to Liverpool now! Reds fans rave over target Sardar Azmoun as he channels his inner Leo Messi
                http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/row-ze...s-rave-9320321
                Look at Liverpool fans' comments under the article!

Comment

God, I can't get enough of watching his goal! I've been watching it over and over again!

Comment

"Liverpool target Sardar Azmoun floors Jerome Boateng as FC Rostov beat Bayern Munich"

http://metro.co.uk/2016/11/23/liverp...unich-6278689/

Comment

It is said that to this day the legendary littlepersia17 is still down a well somewhere on earth, or the moon, or maybe in an alternate universe, escaping the wrath of PFDC

Comment

Comment

Comment

We are waiting littlepersia, where are you hiding

Humans of Tabriz | Humans of Tehran | Humans of Ardebil | Humans of Isfahan | Humans of Shiraz | Humans of Yazd

Comment

PSV just conceded against Atletico!
                              Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

F*ck I only watched the first 20 minutes as I had to go for an interview. Such a pleasure to watch the highlights after I got home

Comment

Working...
                                X