• Show
Clear All

2-0 for Atletico against PSV!

Comment

Azmoun defensive and offensive performance analysis vs Bayern:
      http://www.squawka.com/news/sardar-a...-bayern/834427

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
        I promise you a picture of a cut, bloodied shambool, posted here on PFDC, should Sardar score against Bayern.
        We are waiting

Comment

What a goal from Azmounnnn, I'm waiting here for Dutch TV to show Sardar's goal during the highlights!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Believe me u can pishraft

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Seems like he wants to stay in Russia forever or something...

All this talk of him wanting to become the best striker in Russia etc makes me nervous, wrong decisions and not enough ambition will screw his career.

Our players like Nekounam, Mahdavikia, Karimi all made the same mistake, found their confort zones (like Osasuna, HSV) and decided they would stay there regardless even if bigger teams came in for them, I sincerely hope he won't make the same mistake.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Thank god that JB is smarter than that and will stay in Holland

Comment

Some of you dudes are some talented people, I am sure you can track down littlepersia

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Seems like he wants to stay in Russia forever or something...

All this talk of him wanting to become the best striker in Russia etc makes me nervous, wrong decisions and not enough ambition will screw his career.
                    All we can hope for is that he gets an offer that neither him nor Rostov's management will be able to refuse

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                      All we can hope for is that he gets an offer that neither him nor Rostov's management will be able to refuse
                      Rostov may accept but the ultimate decision comes down to him, if he doesn't want to move he won't accept the offers himself.

Seriously it seems like as soon as we have a great talented player it always has to be that he has a lack of ambition or terrible decision making. In the end I wouldn't be surprised to see Jahanbakhsh ending in a bigger team than Sardar

Comment

That wasn't even meant to be serious. He once commented on PAG's post to join Perspolis.

Comment

Guys, be happy, the guy just scored on one of the best teams in the world in a game where they won, and on top of that, he broke Boateng's ankles. I'm pretty sure he will leave Russia by the summer transfer window, or at the very most after the 2018 World Cup.

Comment

Azmoun has only showed ambition in his career. I think it's smart of him to pledge allegiance to Rostov when all this talk about a January move has been circulating, a move in January is too soon. He's got to much more to prove.

I wish he'd send that message to Torabi or Taremi instead of ARJ but it's cute nonetheless. Those two are leading the way for their generation of Iranian players and I'm proud of them. I think ARJ is out to prove himself as one of the best wingers in Holland this season just like Azmoun is trying to prove he's the best striker in Russia this season.

Comment

Originally posted by lml View Post
                              I wish he'd send that message to Torabi or Taremi instead of ARJ but it's cute nonetheless. Those two are leading the way for their generation of Iranian players and I'm proud of them. I think ARJ is out to prove himself as one of the best wingers in Holland this season just like Azmoun is trying to prove he's the best striker in Russia this season.
                              The PP Insta warriors would kill him had he written that for Taremi

Comment

Was it really necessary to eliminate Boateng like that? Now he will never get rid of the random nonsense comparison with Lionel Messi, because that scene actually makes him look like the Iranian version

Rubin and fans are probably hitting themselves right now lol, while apparently Liverpool fans are all over him. This goal, and the way he did it, might be THE KEY moment of his career. He is finally receiving the spotlight he truly deserved from the beginning!

However I am not sure why people are so worried about him staying in Rostov or not. Of course we all would like to see him in a bigger team/league soon, I personally would love to see him working with Klopp, but the golden boy is only 21! This is not Ansarifard, Hajsafi or some other Iranian player that wasted too much time in Iran and quickly have to break through in Europe before hitting the age...Azmoun still can afford to stay in Russia and will continue to improve there, because as great as he is - he still can learn few things there and mature. So it wouldn't be that bad as some try to make it look like.

I think we should worry more of the unbelievable amount of talents in Iran as we have plenty of players with his talent, if not better, that are getting wasted each year!

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post

Our players like Nekounam, Mahdavikia, Karimi all made the same mistake, found their confort zones (like Osasuna, HSV) and decided they would stay there regardless even if bigger teams came in for them, I sincerely hope he won't make the same mistake.
                                Karimi actually did the opposite by joining Bayern Munich, instead of choosing a smaller team first like Atletico. We also had Daei & Hashemian more or less making an unnecessary big jump. Just saying...fortunatley Azmoun moved to Europe at young age and can slowly take the next step without any pressure.
                                Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X