Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys the reason why Sardar said that was because JB said in an interview with Iran Varzeshi, that Karim, Sardar and Saeid should take Dutch offers. It's just korkori between RPL and Eredivisie

http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/News/71695.html

Comment

LOL the British media is making his goal even better, now they're saying he scored on Neuer

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2016/11/23...o-sardar-azmo/

However, Rostov produced a rousing display as Sardar Azmoun cut inside Jerome Boateng to slot past Manuel Neuer for an equaliser, before Dmitry Poloz's penalty put Rostov in front.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        Guys the reason why Sardar said that was because JB said in an interview with Iran Varzeshi, that Karim, Sardar and Saeid should take Dutch offers. It's just korkori between RPL and Eredivisie
        http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/News/71695.html
        Nice catch, but it's still pretty disturbing to see that he posted such a comment right after scoring vs Bayern and even if he wasn't serious, you can see from his various interviews with Iranian medias that he really thinks too highly of RPL

Comment

Did Ezatolahi play aswell?

Comment

Btw according to that interview there are rumors about Saeid being linked with Eredivisie teams. I think he should take an offer from Eredivisie if he's granted playing time.

Comment

Originally posted by sirvan View Post
              Did Ezatolahi play aswell?
              yeah last few minutes, had a great move in the midfield where he shimmied past two bayern defenders and sent a great ball wide, and the guy laid it off to erokhin who just missed.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                Btw according to that interview there are rumors about Saeid being linked with Eredivisie teams. I think he should take an offer from Eredivisie if he's granted playing time.
                Don't read too much into that! I think it's BS! Iran-Varzeshi and all the Iranian tabloid newspapers usually come up with BS in their interviews in order to make the person reveal some secrets for them to sell.

As you can see from the interview, Jahanbakhsh was totally unaware about that so called "info.".

Comment

Looks like he found a new friend too in Douglas Costa

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                    Looks like he found a new friend too in Douglas Costa

Caption:

Douglas Costa: I liked what you did to him, he will probably retire now. You reminded me of messi.

Azmoun: Yeah bro, I'm Iranian messi, haha

Comment

Originally posted by Bessos View Post
                      Caption:

Douglas Costa: I liked what you did to him, he will probably retire now. You reminded me of messi.

Azmoun: Yeah bro, I'm Iranian messi, haha
                      He was actually himself at fault for the goal Azmoun scored

Comment

Azmoun is going to be Iran's best of all time. Is he the first Iranian to score twice in a champions league competition?

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                          Azmoun is going to be Iran's best of all time. Is he the first Iranian to score twice in a champions league competition?
                          I think Daei has done that. I remember him scoring against Chelsea and Milan

Comment

Daei and Mahdavikia also scored more than once.
                            Last edited by 04041374; 11-23-2016, 04:47 PM.

Comment

Is he the first Iranian to score twice in a champions league competition?
                              Daei scored against both Milan and Chelsea!

Comment

Daei scored 3 actually (2 on Chelsea and one on Milan). But if everything goes well, Sardar is goin to surpass that by a big big margin. Guy is only 21

Comment

Working...
                                X