Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ good enough.. but next time...make bets great again please!
    ---------

Messi vs Jerome Boateng

Sardar vs Jerome Boateng
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Nice goal. They need to stop this Messi comparison nonsense though. He showed his technical skills, pace and cool finishing again today- he's one hell of a striker. Time to leave Russia. Not sure about Liverpool; Arsenal may be a better fit- hope he'll be given the opportunity.
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

If they make it to the Europa League, I wouldn't mind him staying at Rostov til summer.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
          Nice goal. They need to stop this Messi comparison nonsense though. He showed his technical skills, pace and cool finishing again today- he's one hell of a striker. Time to leave Russia. Not sure about Liverpool; Arsenal may be a better fit- hope he'll be given the opportunity.
          no as an arsenal our fan base is a bunch of morons who hate on a guy like giroud to the max, a guy who gives his all no matter what, takes the most hits, and still scores at crucial times in important games. Giroud is a 30 yr old striker whos seen a lot and it still affects him, cant imagine what it would do to an impressionable guy like sardar, who no disrespect intended, gets in arguments with his instagram followers. Dortmund, Monaco, AC milan (young,exuberant side, with bacca rumored to be on his way out, great coach in montella),Lyon, fiorentina, Roma , villareal, and personally i think if klopp actually wants him, liverpool, are all way better options for him than arsenal.

Comment

2:00 "Top class, absolutely top class"
            2:24 "Here's Azmoun, he looks a real player for the future"
            3:40 "I suspect we will be hearing a lot more of him"

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
              2:00 "Top class, absolutely top class"
              2:24 "Here's Azmoun, he looks a real player for the future"
              3:40 "I suspect we will be hearing more of him"
              they already love him Even I wasnt praising him during the game that much

Comment

Speechless. An Iranian player scoring against Bayern in such a manner? Holy fking sh!t is this REAL? I guess now I know what TM fans felt like during Daei era
                EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

its one of those moments when you see the goal, you just yell sardaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrr! my nigguh!

Comment

Hate all you want, the Rostov team and fans have heart and have shown that they can step up against big teams.
                    The players should be proud of themselves.
                    Azmoun, poloz, and noboa run the show, as usual.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

great performance, made us all proud!
                      Iran deserves better, TM deserves better.
                      O.G from '97 & still here

Comment

A great performance indeed.

Congrats to FC Rostov and their fans!

Congrats to Sardar, Saeed and our fans!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                            You can always tell how much a person means to a group by where they stand in spontaneous group pictures. Sardar smacked right in the middle, he means a lot to Rostov

Comment

Hahahaha I'm dying!!!
                              https://www.instagram.com/p/BNKnswzD...=jeromeboateng

And another funny comment on Boateng's latest Insta post :
                              mr.mohsen.m2.7 "Dadach rasman bega rafti"

Comment

Liverpool subreddit

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC...res_vs_bayern/

Comment

Working...
                                X