Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gatscan scores to make it 2-0 and 1 minute later gets a straight card for an unintentional nasty foul.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
      Dude I love Poloz… Such a great player as well. If Azmoun goes to a club like Liverpool i don't see why Poloz can't go to a club like Middlesborough or West Brom.. etc.
      He is a near perfect striking partner for Sardar. Has excellent stamina & his defensive pressing n hustle is incredibly good, especially so for a forward ..! His immense defensive work-rate & the contribution to the so called Important Intagible is what often allows for Sardar to take less aggressive densive posturing & saving his energy instead for the occasional offensive bursts.
      Above all he is very Unselfish, non-greedy Team-player type striking partner , which is an awful rare type to find nowadays ..!

Anyways enough about poloz , whatta fking awesome finish for our boy. .! 🤗😎
      That cut to the right of the defender & then cutting the shot against the grain to the opposite corner ..! Damn that's fking class well above his age n experience ..! 😎

Comment

Both Sardar and Alireza scored

Comment

Comment

Woww what a goal! Sardar's composure on that finish was amazing.

Comment

My boy azmoun going hard in the paint

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Sardar was picked as the best player of the match

Last edited by TheBoss; 11-27-2016, 03:03 PM.

Comment

He is killin it!!!! DAMN!!!
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

how many goals has he scored so far?

Comment

I saw on some Instagram page that some Iranian newspaper posted that Azmoun's price is 160 miliard toman, isn't that like 50€ mil?

Comment

He has 2 goal in league and 2 goals in Champions league. Also scored 1 in champions league qualifiers. 5 total goals.
                        "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

It was his 6th goal: Two goals in CL qualifiers, Two in CL group stage and two in RPL.

6 goals and 2 assists in 22 games

Comment

This is a good weekend for our legionnaires

Comment

I usually use FB but occasionally check Twitter and these days when I search for mentions of players like Azmoun and Jahanbaksh (in Japanese), I get many hits from people talking them about them as potential stars in Europe, and how lucky Iran are to have these young talents. Their increase in notoriety among casual Japanese fans (who usually only watch the big 4 leagues, EPL/Bundesliga/La Liga/Serie A) even though they play in not as well marketed/major leagues of Iranian players is fantastic to see, to say the least. Just a few months ago there weren't that many people who knew of these guys! It's a testament to our legionnaires' success
                              Just though I'd share that with you guys
                              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

But the goals scored against Ajax, anderlecht, Bayern, and athletico are worth much more than just 4 goals to azmouns value as a player.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X