This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
    But the goals scored against Ajax, anderlecht, Bayern, and athletico are worth much more than just 4 goals to azmouns value as a player.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    This is very true.

Comment

But the goals scored against Ajax, anderlecht, Bayern, and athletico are worth much more than just 4 goals to azmouns value as a player.

indeed
      and to be fair Rostov had been in complete shambles at the start of the league and were playing horrendous team football, which made it even more difficult for Sardar to hit the ground running in scoring dept. at the start of this season.

Rostov seem to have finally gotten their shittt together and they've been playing good football as a team of late. I expect goals to start pouring in more regularly from here on for our boy if the team doesnt go through wholesale changes again due to Winter transfer season coming up.

ps
      Rostov need to fix their coaching clusterFK too asap and just bring Kurban out from behind the windows and to the sidelines..!! this is a bizarre front they are putting on of late on that dept..!!

Comment

if he can score another 1 or 2 goals in the next CL game, he will definitely make a name for himself in the transfer market.

Comment

Some of his best teammates might join other teams , like Poloz who is linked with Cagliari and Dzhanaev + Noboa with Zenit. Azmoun might decide to stay but I don't know if his friends will reject eventual offers from these teams to stay with Rostov

Comment

Originally posted by EKBATAN View Post
            if he can score another 1 or 2 goals in the next CL game, he will definitely make a name for himself in the transfer market.
            he should score against psv

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Agreed. Rostov are an EXTREMELY defensive side (more attacking recently). Sardar has minimal service from his teammates , making his goals against the top sides even more of an achievement.

If he played in a EXTREMELY attacking team like Dortmund, it safe to say his goal tally will be through the roof.

Comment

the thing is as much shit as some ppl give rostov for being defensive, in a major way, it has actually helped Sardar become more clinical. I remember in the past he would actually miss many one on ones. Now, with such low margin for error knowing that he will only get maximum two good chances a game, he has become a much better finisher, evidenced by his goals against athletico and bayern. His one on ones with GK's are much improved. He is no longer reliant on his headers only. Given that he has the speed which was saw against bayern, the clinical finishing, the incredible heading, great leap, and willingness to press, plus his effectiveness at defending set pieces, he is becoming a player that has the ingredients be truly complete. If he improves his passing and link up play (already seen signs that he is with latest goal) and gets passing percentage up, and still bulks up his upper body a bit more, there is no doubt in my mind he can be one of the top 10 strikers in the world in the next decade.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  the thing is as much shit as some ppl give rostov for being defensive, in a major way, it has actually helped Sardar become more clinical. I remember in the past he would actually miss many one on ones. Now, with such low margin for error knowing that he will only get maximum two good chances a game, he has become a much better finisher, evidenced by his goals against athletico and bayern. His one on ones with GK's are much improved. He is no longer reliant on his headers only. Given that he has the speed which was saw against bayern, the clinical finishing, the incredible heading, great leap, and willingness to press, plus his effectiveness at defending set pieces, he is becoming a player that has the ingredients be truly complete. If he improves his passing and link up play (already seen signs that he is with latest goal) and gets passing percentage up, and still bulks up his upper body a bit more, there is no doubt in my mind he can be one of the top 10 strikers in the world in the next decade.
                  Very true. The amount of mistakes he makes is getting lesser while he gets more clinical in front of goal. He realizes the responsibility he has as the main goal scoring threat for the team and has been putting them away! I have a feeling he could start a long streak of consecutive games with goals, to make up for the lack of goals earlier in the season. We need him to turn into a beast lol
                  Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

What the heck is Sardar doing with Saeid?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BNWkp3blLai/

Comment

They have a game tomorrow at 9:00AM EST

Comment

wow totally missed that...No way they will be able to play the same team given the CL match, and then unchanged lineup for last league game, and given gatskan got a red, I think we will see saeid in this one (I hope). Sardar should be good though since he got 30 plus minutes of rest in the last game. A win could take them as high as third depending on other results. It will be another freezing russian game , negative temperatures away in yektarinberg.

Comment

I know some members don't care about FIFA, but they just upgraded Sardar in FIFA 17 from a 75 overall with 83 potential, to a 77 with 85 potential!

http://sofifa.com/player/213955

The hype train is getting real. They see him as a bright talent with that 85 rating. I can see him being a 79 or 80 rating in the next couple of months if he moves to Liverpool.

Comment

No comment How did they mistake Hossein Tohi with JB?

مکالمه تصویری سردار و جهانبخش+عکس

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/5879580/%D...B9%DA%A9%D8%B3

Comment

I really hope he gets a TOTW card this week we'll find out later today. If he doesn't I don't know what will

Comment

i'd like to see Saeed given a full 90min in today's game..! what time is it ?

Comment

Working...
                                X