This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    Lokomotiv Moscow 's head coach is on the verge of getting fired and if it happens, the team will try to snatch Berdyev from Rostov

https://russian.rt.com/sport/news/33...omin-lokomotiv

This source also says that Berdyev will be willing to leave Rostov after the CL group stage ends
    Hmm, the question is if Berdyev leaves will Sardar try to follow him? Hopefully not. He needs to think and make a decision for himself which team is best to move to after this season!
    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Only main players today were granat and kudaryshov

I'm sure Rostov don't like loosing points either but their players simply aren't good enough and their squad isn't deep enough to do both. Just like lecister.

Grigorijev is also a dangerous attacking player a la Poloz if he gets back in form.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
        Hmm, the question is if Berdyev leaves will Sardar try to follow him? Hopefully not. He needs to think and make a decision for himself which team is best to move to after this season!
        At some point when Berdyev was supposed to join Spartak last summer, he immediately asked to bring Azmoun and some other Rostov players with himself, but the deal eventually fell through for other reasons... Now I guess he will try to do the same thing if he joins Lokomotiv and this would be the worst move possible for Azmoun IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Great freekick by Saeid nicely saved by GK
          Formerly known as Persianking!
          Follow me @
          instagram/iranscout
          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Retarded move by the coach to just lose 3 points like that!!

Comment

There were rumors, that Sardar wants to bring Taremi to Rostov. He denied it.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1376385...A7%D8%B1%D8%AF

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                They're best friends - not surprising. I don't know how Taremi would do in the RPL to be honest. He blunders on too many chances - but then again, he will have to have razor-sharp focus in the RPL and can be away from distractions in Iran.

With that being said, with the way that Sardar and Milad and Saeid (who is a great player but is just being benched on a very good Rostov squad) - I hope more RPL teams take chances on Iranian talents.
                Last edited by Tehranto; 12-01-2016, 08:56 AM.

Comment

People always deny these things to avoid hashieh. I remember Hummels being asked about the Bayern rumours he was linked to and he called them rubbish, a week or so later he signed with them.
                  A fan in a video asked Pogba if he'll stay at Juve and he said yes, less than a week later he headed off to Man U. It's natural for players to deny these things and avoid making a scene with their current club.

Comment

If Taremi goes to Rostov, he should take Rezaeian with him. In fact, if Taremi goes anywhere, he should take Rezaeian with him

Comment

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2016/12...no-offers-yet/

Sardar Azmoun says he will “look into” interest from Liverpool, but no offers yet

The Reds’ interest was reported at the beginning of November, following a season-ending injury for Danny Ings, and Azmoun has been in fine form since.

This included a goal in Rostov’s 3-2 victory over Bayern Munich in the Champions League, evading Jerome Boateng before firing low past Sven Ulreich.

He had already scored against Atletico Madrid on November 1, while he set up Dmitri Poloz’s second goal in a 2-2 draw with PSV Eindhoven on September 28.

Azmoun’s reputation on the continent is building, and it’s not only Liverpool who are believed to be interested, with both PSV and Inter Milan linked with moves in the future.

Addressing speculation over his future, Azmoun admitted he would “look into” interest from around Europe, but said no bids had been made as of yet.

“Ajax, PSV or Liverpool? I have not received any offers,” he said this week.

“If there are, then I’m going to take my time to look into it, whether it’s come from Liverpool or other clubs.”

This reflects comments from Azmoun’s agent in mid-November, with Mehdi Hagitali saying that “if some of the proposals do come, we will look at them.”

However, Hagitali reaffirmed the 21-year-old’s commitment to Rostov, with both he and his client clearly keeping their options open.

“I read about Liverpool’s interest in Sardar, but I can say that at present there have been no formal proposals at all—from either foreign or Russian clubs,” he explained.

“Azmoun is not looking to leave the club in a hurry. Now his main goal is to become the best striker the Russian Premier League.

“Besides, Kurban Berdyev is like a father to him, and he would like to continue to work with the coach.”

Jurgen Klopp is believed to be assessing targets ahead of a possible dip into the January market, with Philippe Coutinho sidelined with an ankle injury and Sadio Mane due to depart for the Africa Cup of Nations.

Adam Lallana, Daniel Sturridge and Roberto Firmino were all struggling with minor injuries heading into December, highlighting the obstacles the Reds could face in their title bid.

Julian Brandt and Quincy Promes are also rumoured to be targets, but Borussia Dortmund sporting director Michael Zorc has moved to quash speculation over a Liverpool move for teenager Christian Pulisic.

Comment

http://www.empireofthekop.com/2016/1...lacement-from/

Klopp discusses where he’ll likely sign Coutinho/Mane replacement from

Jurgen Klopp says he and his coaching staff have already prepared for an eventuality where Coutinho is injured for a long period of time, and admits that this may involve entering the transfer market.

Our Brazilian talisman was stretchered off during the victory over Sunderland on Saturday and is expected to miss around six weeks of action. This means he’ll need to be slowly brought back into the fold at the beginning of January, the same time Sadio Mane will be leaving for the AFCON – meaning Liverpool may sign an offensive player to steady the ship.

Interestingly, Klopp has said he uses some of his time at Melwood to study smaller leagues for potential buys – planning for future incomings ‘all of the time’.

“We have a few hours of training a day, but I’m here for much longer than for training,” Klopp told ESPN. “In all this time, we do different things and a few of these things is to watch the market, watch what’s happening around, scouting, to look at promising players from leagues you cannot watch too often.

“That’s what we do all the time. That doesn’t mean we can take one, but it’s only to be informed — to know about development, strength, whatever and that’s what we do. That’s preparation for a situation that could be in the next transfer window. Actually, I’ve thought before [Coutinho got injured] about it, but it doesn’t mean we’ll do it.

“We have to think about it all the time, to prepare the situation. We’ve already prepared for the summer and that’s how it is. We’ve spoken about the camp, organised the camp for the summer and all this stuff, whether transfers will be done or not, if we have another few injuries or not… We will see.

“Maybe a few young lads now will take the chance because of injuries to other players so then we don’t think about it [making a signing] anymore. It’s not to make a transfer, it’s only if we think the squad needs another player then I think we will do it, otherwise not.”

So far, there’s been concrete links to Sardar Azmoun, Christian Pulisic and Quincy Promes. All are nowhere their potential, have intricate technical qualities and are not yet household names either – fitting in very much with the ethos of a ‘Jurgen Klopp buy’.

We made a profit in the summer thanks to the sales of deadwood, so there’s cash to spend this winter should we want to strengthen. We’d like one additional name to arrive – and think that Dutchman Promes is perhaps the best fit due to his pace and ability to hug a touchline.

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                          If Taremi goes to Rostov, he should take Rezaeian with him. In fact, if Taremi goes anywhere, he should take Rezaeian with him
                          YES

Comment

All vote for Azmoun as best RPL player of the the 1st half of the season (Сердар Азмун («Ростов»))

http://www.sovsport.ru/polls-item/3898

Comment

All vote for Azmoun as best RPL player of the the 1st half of the season (Сердар Азмун («Ростов»))

I'm surprised he made the list, he hasn't scored much in the league. Do they take into account UCL games as well?

Comment

Done!

Comment

Working...
                                X