Those of you who think Azmoun should go to Liverpool
    http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=28815
    ur argument is liverpool lost a match? GTFO pls
    You just got Caged
    K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
      ur argument is liverpool lost a match? GTFO pls
      No my argument is he is not a good match for liverpool. Plus those they have are doing
      fine.

Comment

Klopp has already stated it seems they want to keep Sturridge, and Origi has really hit some form lately too so that would mean serious competition for Azmoun. Plus there's that Ken Woodburn guy who L'pool fans are raving about and plays as a forward. Azmoun would be better off elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
          Those of you who think Azmoun should go to Liverpool
          http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=28815
          Damn, unbelievable comeback by the Burn..!
          man, just look at how many class touches and excellently weighted passes and brilliant individual efforts go into scoring each n every goal in that vid..!! and just how quick N percise you'd have to be as a Team to perform admirably in this Tough-ass league..!!
          Havent followed nor watched much BPL action since Ashkan's departure, but damn it still looks competitive as fk ...! i havent a clue how they dont fair so well in CL competition of late..??

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
            Damn, unbelievable comeback by the Burn..!
            man, just look at how many class touches and excellently weighted passes and brilliant individual efforts go into scoring each n every goal in that vid..!! and just how quick N percise you'd have to be as a Team to perform admirably in this Tough-ass league..!!
            Havent followed nor watched much BPL action since Ashkan's departure, but damn it still looks competitive as fk ...! i havent a clue how they dont fair so well in CL competition of late..??
            Because Chelsea and Liverpool are missing. Next year many people including me are expecting EPL to make a real push. With Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, and City likely to be there (as opposed to Leicester and Tottenham) EPL should be genuine contenders next season. Same with Europa with Tottenham and likely United (maybe Everton too) in the mix.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
              No my argument is he is not a good match for liverpool. Plus those they have are doing
              fine.
              Still dude playing in the premier league against some of the worlds best teams is amazing experience and exposure for Azmoun, Its far better than being in the Russian league
              You just got Caged
              K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Azmoun would be perfect in La Liga. He is almost guaranteed better distribution than in Rostov and the defenders in La Liga are less brutish meaning he will win more headers. He's exactly what a nontop5 team in La Liga needs to hold the ball up and slow down the attacks of Barcelona/Real/Atletico.

Comment

Originally posted by CAGE View Post
                  Still dude playing in the premier league against some of the worlds best teams is amazing experience and exposure for Azmoun, Its far better than being in the Russian league
                  Read BacheLot's reply to me. He is the only one who understood my point.
                  Cage It is not important if he is in Liverpool. It is important that he improves in there. It will be difficult for
                  him to adapt the football he has learned in Iran and Russia to that kind of football with Great passing and
                  first time touches. It would be difficilt to campet to get playing time. Had it been any team in spain or Italy
                  I would say go ahead. But never England.

Comment

Everyones concerns about Liverpool are legit. I expect Berydev to give him the same advice if Liverpool come to buy him. As of now I expect Azmoun to stay in Russia, since no other teams have matched Liverpool's interest in Azmoun.
                    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Love your username and profile picture man

Comment

I still think Marseille is his best option, they lack real quality depth in the striker position. Gomis, on loan from Swansea, is who is starting for them in that position this season and Azmoun is more than capable of replacing him

Comment

Seriously Napoli should get him this winter. They sold Higuain and got Milik as a replacement, but he tore his ACL and is gonna be out for a few months still. At the moment theyre playin Dries Mertens whos clearly a winger as target striker. Sardar really could be a starter for Napoli at the moment and he would get great service from Insignie, Callejon and Hamsik.

Comment

Napoli would be the best option . Great team , regular CL, sarri is an excellent coach as well. He can definitely pishraft bro

Comment

Yeah Napoli would be great! Marseille idk tbh... Personally a team like Sevilla or Deportivo in La Liga would be best

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                                Love your username and profile picture man
                                Well, thank you! I tried to find the Messiest Messi picture I could.
                                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Working...
                                X