This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
    Azmoun would be perfect in La Liga. He is almost guaranteed better distribution than in Rostov and the defenders in La Liga are less brutish meaning he will win more headers. He's exactly what a nontop5 team in La Liga needs to hold the ball up and slow down the attacks of Barcelona/Real/Atletico.
    La Liga would be fantastic for him

Comment

Today Rostov has it's game against Eindhoven IN Eindhoven. Let's see what Azmoun is capable of.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
        Today Rostov has it's game against Eindhoven IN Eindhoven. Let's see what Azmoun is capable of.
        he will score another beauty

Comment

Where's littlepersia for another "ballsy" prediction? lmao

Comment

I can't be the only shambool donor guys!

Comment

Hope AC Milan buy him. I'm a Milan fan and we're close to selling Bacca and Luiz Adriano. Only have Lapadula as a striker. Azmoun would be amazing

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                Hope AC Milan buy him. I'm a Milan fan and we're close to selling Bacca and Luiz Adriano. Only have Lapadula as a striker. Azmoun would be amazing
                Montella is an excellent coach (esp w young talent, just look at donnarumma,suso,locatelli,niang,gomez,romagnoli,ca labria,etc .Italian league in general is on the way back up with plenty of young talent coming thru in all the teams.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Montella is an excellent coach (esp w young talent, just look at donnarumma,suso,locatelli,niang,gomez,romagnoli,ca labria,etc .Italian league in general is on the way back up with plenty of young talent coming thru in all the teams.
                  He'd do well at Milan. I'm pretty sure he was linked with Milan a few years ago when he was at Rubin Kazan and Galliani compared him to Kaka but that was before he turned into a proper striker

Comment

I heard from a friend who heard from another friend (who has high connections in the club) that apparently gladbach might enter the race for SA. But then again this was mentioned over business chitchat so not sure about accuracy.
                    EAT. SLEEP. TM. REPEAT.

Comment

I support the idea of Italy or Spain. Look Azizi says he regret he didn't go to Spain.

Comment

For those who are in the US ESPN 3 will show the game today.

Comment

Let's hope they win the game and secure Europa League qualification, where Sardar can break more ankles

Comment

Originally posted by greenguy4life View Post
                            He'd do well at Milan. I'm pretty sure he was linked with Milan a few years ago when he was at Rubin Kazan and Galliani compared him to Kaka but that was before he turned into a proper striker
                            Think way back when it was Inter who wanted to sign him @ the same time as Rubin, they lost out with kurban convincing Sardar to join him @ Rubin.
                            Doubt if there's been any interest yet from Milan.!? I haven't heard of at least. ..!
                            Please share link to ESPN
                            I should be able to watch it without interruptions on my phone then.
                            Ty

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              Think way back when it was Inter who wanted to sign him @ the same time as Rubin, they lost out with kurban convincing Sardar to join him @ Rubin.
                              Doubt if there's been any interest yet from Milan.!? I haven't heard of at least. ..!
                              Please share link to ESPN
                              I should be able to watch it without interruptions on my phone then.
                              Ty
                              Just install the watch ESPN app on ur phone and sign in with ur cable provider and you are good to go!

Comment

Sardar starts, Saeid on the bench

Comment

Working...
                                X