Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dortmund is a good team he can't play in champion league as he will be cup tied but is a excellent team with the 80k stadium is one of the best in the world as well

Comment

he wont be leaving in january. Highly doubtful. no way auba is leaving in january. He will probably move in in the summer to madrid, and ramos's will probably leave as well. Looking at dortmunds recent transfers they are targeting young, very talented players from smaller leagues/teams. Azmoun fits right into that, plus he has big game/hgih stress experience which many of their youngsters lack. Easily better than any option out there. And bundesliga is known to be good for iranians

Comment

Im perfectly fine with Azmoun staying in Rostov till Summer... then BOOM! Signs with Dortmund!

I hope Rostov do at least some damage in the Europa league now that they reedan in the RPL.

Another thing: a lot of people think Ezatolahi would fit well in the Eredivisie... I however, believe he has more potential than just the Eredivisie. A league like Ligue 1 in France would suit him better. I could see him succeeding in Marseille and potentially causing Sardar to join him.

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
          From Russian sources as of today:

"Azmun interested in eight Premier League clubs

Forward "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun can pursue a career in Dortmund "Borussia". In addition, the services of the Iranian football player concerned at least eight clubs from England Championship, according to TASS, citing a source familiar with the situation.
          "Benfica" need Azmun

"Even during the Champions League matches he searched for a minimum of eight clubs in the English Premier League. In the last game with the club PSV talked Dortmund, "Dortmund", which is looking for a replacement Aubameyang.

Discussions are under way with Russian clubs, but at the moment to talk about the specifics of early: in the Russian championship just ended, continued in Europe, the transfer window is not already open.

Something more specific can only come to the end of the year or in January, "- said the source.

Transfer fee 21-year-old footballer is estimated at EUR 7 million.

In the current season on account Azmun 6 goals in 24 games, 2 goals scored in the Iranian group stage of the Champions League."

https://www.livesport.ru/football/2016/12/14/azmoun/

"Rostov, Borussia Dortmund on Azmoun

The Germans will catapult the young Iranian, real weapon in most of the team on the Don.

As reported by the Russian agency Tass , Serdar Azmoun , Iranian talent of Rostov , is a new target market of Borussia Dortmund . The gialloneri, already spotted in Russia for the deal Smolov , seem to have contacted the yellow and blue immediately after the meeting of the Champions League with PSV on 6 December.

But the young Iranian is barged ten other suitors, seven clubs of the Premier League English and three Prem'er Liga Russian.

This season, Azmoun scored two goals in the twelve official league matches and four in ten meetings of the Champions League ."

http://www.itasportpress.it/calciome...?refresh_ce-cp
          oh wow....
          how legit are these 2 sources..!!??

Comment

They seems to be legit Russian sources. That being said, we do have to take all of these articles with a grain of salt. Vavel has also reported this as of today:

"The Rostov negotiated with Dortmund by Azmoun
            15/12/2016 16:39

The Rostov and Borussia Dortmund have begun talks to negotiate the possible transfer of striker Azmoun the German side. The Russians lost one of their best players for the decisive stretch of the season. This signing could bring Aubameyang to Real Madrid.

As reported by several Russian media, Rostov and Borussia Dortmund have begun negotiations for a possible transfer of Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun. The German team is looking for substitutes to cover the probable departure in the summer of Aubameyang Gabonese bound for Real Madrid. In the winter market, Borussia Dortmund expects to close the signing of Azmoun, priced output by 15 million euros. The transfer window has not yet been opened in the Russian football but later this month or in January could formalize the Iranian march forward to Germany.

Sardar Azmoun has become one of the best players in the Russian Premier League. The striker, just 21, has played a total of 14 games so far this campaign in which he has managed to score two goals and gave one assist to his. In Europe, between qualifying and the groups of the Champions League, he has scored four goals and has provided assistance to their peers. After spending several years as a loan from Rubin Kazan, Rostov this year decided to take over its services permanently for about 7 million euros.

The front, plus a foothold in the eleven Rostov, is one of the regulars in their selection. With 21 years he has managed to accumulate 22 caps for Iran and has marked the so remarkable figure of 16 goals. Soon, Sardar Azmoun has emerged as an important player for Rostov and selecting your country.

In the coming days, Rostov and Borussia Dortmund will continue to negotiate the signing of Sardar Azmoun and is more than likely to end up reaching an agreement. The German, given the possible departure in the summer of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, set wants to start propping the most advanced area of the team and the young Azmoun would be his first signing."

https://www.vavel.com/es/futbol-inte...or-azmoun.html

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
              They seems to be legit Russian sources. That being said, we do have to take all of these articles with a grain of salt. Vavel has also reported this as of today:

"The Rostov negotiated with Dortmund by Azmoun
              15/12/2016 16:39

The Rostov and Borussia Dortmund have begun talks to negotiate the possible transfer of striker Azmoun the German side. The Russians lost one of their best players for the decisive stretch of the season. This signing could bring Aubameyang to Real Madrid.

As reported by several Russian media, Rostov and Borussia Dortmund have begun negotiations for a possible transfer of Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun. The German team is looking for substitutes to cover the probable departure in the summer of Aubameyang Gabonese bound for Real Madrid. In the winter market, Borussia Dortmund expects to close the signing of Azmoun, priced output by 15 million euros. The transfer window has not yet been opened in the Russian football but later this month or in January could formalize the Iranian march forward to Germany.

Sardar Azmoun has become one of the best players in the Russian Premier League. The striker, just 21, has played a total of 14 games so far this campaign in which he has managed to score two goals and gave one assist to his. In Europe, between qualifying and the groups of the Champions League, he has scored four goals and has provided assistance to their peers. After spending several years as a loan from Rubin Kazan, Rostov this year decided to take over its services permanently for about 7 million euros.

The front, plus a foothold in the eleven Rostov, is one of the regulars in their selection. With 21 years he has managed to accumulate 22 caps for Iran and has marked the so remarkable figure of 16 goals. Soon, Sardar Azmoun has emerged as an important player for Rostov and selecting your country.

In the coming days, Rostov and Borussia Dortmund will continue to negotiate the signing of Sardar Azmoun and is more than likely to end up reaching an agreement. The German, given the possible departure in the summer of Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, set wants to start propping the most advanced area of the team and the young Azmoun would be his first signing."

https://www.vavel.com/es/futbol-inte...or-azmoun.html
              they might sign him for summer and let him stay with rostov till then....since he is cup tied

Comment

This...will...make...me...INSANELY HAPPY! Please for once, Iranian transfers... don't lift me to the clouds and slam me back down...

Comment

Originally posted by pres80 View Post
                  This...will...make...me...INSANELY HAPPY! Please for once, Iranian transfers... don't lift me to the clouds and slam me back down...
                  Why would you even lift to the clouds to begin with, when you know how these rumors are?

As for this "rumor".......... after all the hype about top clubs' interest in Azmoun, Dortmund should be far from a club to fly to the sky for! Not the least the German style which in my opinion doesn't fit most of our players, specially Azmoun! I'd be much more happy if he moved to a good French club instead!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                    Why would you even lift to the clouds to begin with, when you know how these rumors are?

As for this "rumor".......... after all the hype about top clubs' interest in Azmoun, Dortmund should be far from a club to fly to the sky for! Not the least the German style which in my opinion doesn't fit most of our players, specially Azmoun! I'd be much more happy if he moved to a good French club instead!
                    Dortmund have amazing players, they play great football and with that service Azmoun would flourish.

Comment

Sorry to break everyone's bubble, but even if Dortmund sign him, he won't be starting for them and will more likely be back up.
                      Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                      محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                      - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

guys dont get your hopes up on these articles.....there is very little real journalism these days so every transfer article is complete bs. Just wait until you hear an interview from Azmoun, his agent or the respective teams.
                        Thats pretty much all i listen to. Otherwise every day you'll read some bs article

Comment

Dortmund have amazing players, they play great football and with that service Azmoun would flourish.
                          They still play German style! He would flourish as much (if not more) in a good French club.

Comment

They still play German style! He would flourish as much (if not more) in a good French club.
                            Why do you think he will do bad in German football? Pure strikers do well in German teams so I think Azmoun would do well.

Comment

Why do you think he will do bad in German football? Pure strikers do well in German teams so I think Azmoun would do well.
                              I don't think he will do bad! I just think he will do better in other leagues. Our players in general are very technical and need a certain amount of freedom to show themselves. German style is very much based on discipline which may limit our players' games. (á Ali Karimi! He could have done much better in Spain IMO). Azmoun has a very versatile style. He's technical, strong, fast and good in the air! With more freedom, he can shine more. I'm sure he can shine in the German football too. I just think Portugese, Spanish, French, English and even Italian leagues are better for him.

Comment

I don't think he will do bad! I just think he will do better in other leagues. Our players in general are very technical and need a certain amount of freedom to show themselves. German style is very much based on discipline which may limit our players' games. (á Ali Karimi! He could have done much better in Spain IMO). Azmoun has a very versatile style. He's technical, strong, fast and good in the air! With more freedom, he can shine more. I'm sure he can shine in the German football too. I just think Portugese, Spanish, French, English and even Italian leagues are better for him.
                                I just think you have a wrong conclusion about German football. What makes you think there is no freedom to show themselves?

German league is actually mostly about speed, accuracy, and team play.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X