This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
    About Karimi, he was so good in his first season he was starting champions leagues games. I remember Bayern playing Milan and he was starting to really take over and got injured. He was never the same after. I don't know why.

About Hashemian, he was never given a chance. Poor guy barely got to play.
    Daei was actually great in Bayern but he shot himself in the foot by leaving the club for TM for every game TM has. Also at the time the Germans were desperate for a starter so they kept giving jancker chances over Daei.
    I love Vahid, but honestly after his amazing run season with Bochum, he was never the same, in Bayern or even after. Honestly Vahid wasn't good enough for a club like Bayern.

Comment

Saeid analyzing Barcelona - Espanyol on IRIB

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1297...84%D9%87%DB%8C

Comment

Azmouns jersey from the Rostov-Bayern match was auctioned off and sold for 200,000 Rubles:

"Player T-shirt "growth" to match with "Bavaria" sold for 200 thousand rubles

During the online auction jersey football "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun sold for 200 thousand rubles, this information appeared in the social network "VKontakte" in the Rostov team group.

This shirt Azmun played in the match against the "Bavaria". Then the "Rostov" won, it was called historical.

Initially the auction was put in five thousand. The money will send to the aid of a child who has found brain cancer."

http://rostovgazeta.ru/news/society/...tys-rub-34558/

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Saeid analyzing Barcelona - Espanyol on IRIB

he reluctantly revealed that offers / interest are from spain,germany,holland,russia

Comment

Azmoun: "I have heard, that the club has received Liverpool's offer. I have a contract with Rostov and the club will have to decide about the transfer."

http://newspaper.iran-varzeshi.com/newspaper/page/5532/2/102712/0

And LOL @ Azmoun being photoshopped

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Azmoun: "I have heard, that the club has received Liverpool's offer. I have a contract with Rostov and the club will have to decide about the transfer."

http://newspaper.iran-varzeshi.com/newspaper/page/5532/2/102712/0

And LOL @ Azmoun being photoshopped
              humm...source: Iran Varzeshi! That's says it all!

Just wait for a reliable source instead!

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                he reluctantly revealed that offers / interest are from spain,germany,holland,russia
                Depends where he can be a starter. I would rather he start in RPL rather than be a bench warmer in la Liga.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Saeid claims he has offers from Russia, Holland, Germany and Spain(all in their top division)
                  The talk is in first minutes of the video below:

Comment

Originally posted by aenima_8 View Post
                    Azmouns jersey from the Rostov-Bayern match was auctioned off and sold for 200,000 Rubles:

"Player T-shirt "growth" to match with "Bavaria" sold for 200 thousand rubles

During the online auction jersey football "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun sold for 200 thousand rubles, this information appeared in the social network "VKontakte" in the Rostov team group.

This shirt Azmun played in the match against the "Bavaria". Then the "Rostov" won, it was called historical.

Initially the auction was put in five thousand. The money will send to the aid of a child who has found brain cancer."

[ATTACH]17163[/ATTACH]

http://rostovgazeta.ru/news/society/...tys-rub-34558/
                    Sweet! That's $3,218 US Dollar (on 12/18/16 exchange rates).

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                      Saeid claims he has offers from Russia, Holland, Germany and Spain(all in their top division)
                      The talk is in first minutes of the video below:
                      I just hope he goes somewhere where he is at least a good role player, if not a starter... A team in Holland would be most likely to start him, but then again the quality is much poorer than in Russia, Germany, and Spain. Going to Spain would be the best for his future, but then again idk if he would get much playing time.

A russian team would be best for him imo... Germany would also be nice depending on the team.

Comment

I just don't see how a guy who struggled to get playing time in Russia, all of the sudden become starter in Germany and Spain...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          have u seen them in CL.?? They finished top their group with madrid in it. They are a team with extremely young players taht will be hitting their peak performances in 3-5 years ( and will probably be able to sustain it for another 5 years). If he gets to dortmund, he will be on easily one of the most exciting teams in europe who will be competetive in champions league for years and years to come, and in their own domestic league when they gain more experience. Dortmund are on the same level as liverpool and only slightly down from arsenal and that is just because arsenal's players like ozil,alexis,koscielny,cazorla,cech are experienced and in their primes. Players like dembele,weigl,reus,guerrerio,passlack,gotze,schurr le,etc have not all hit their peak yet. Dortmund is easily the best environment for him as the pressure will be lower since the team is so young.
                          Lollll Dortmund is below arsenal? Are you serious? Have you seen them face arsenal in the Champions league? Dortmund has repeatedly outclassed arsenal and finished ahead of them in the group both times they were paired together in the group stages. Not to mention the fact that Dortmund always goes further in the champions league than arsenal. And Liverpool? For real?
                          Dortmund has been better than every English team for several years now, hands down. The results speak for themselves.

I get what you mean about Dortmund using a lot of new players who haven't but their peaks yet but their players are still better overall and if their team is performing better than arsenal and Liverpool, it won't be any easier gettin game time in Dortmund than in Liverpool or arsenal.

Comment

Originally posted by teamiran View Post
                            Lollll Dortmund is below arsenal? Are you serious? Have you seen them face arsenal in the Champions league? Dortmund has repeatedly outclassed arsenal and finished ahead of them in the group both times they were paired together in the group stages. Not to mention the fact that Dortmund always goes further in the champions league than arsenal. And Liverpool? For real?
                            Dortmund has been better than every English team for several years now, hands down. The results speak for themselves.

I get what you mean about Dortmund using a lot of new players who haven't but their peaks yet but their players are still better overall and if their team is performing better than arsenal and Liverpool, it won't be any easier gettin game time in Dortmund than in Liverpool or arsenal.
                            well if you look at their league performance you can see that dortmund still isnt performing at the expected level . But i believe it is the best place for Sardar not because of the fact that the team is easier to get into than arsenal or liverpool, but because the environment is better suited and geared towards for the growth and development of young players.

In the premier league the fans, and media are notoriously harsh,abusive to foreign young talent(just look at karius) and foreigners in general (even though the only reason the english league is good is become of foreign players and coaches). Another example, look at giroud. The guy was the top scorer in france, gets 20 plus goals a season consistently for arsenal, always gives a hundred 100%, and takes so many hits from centre backs, and played basically every game when fit, and is basically the definiton of undervalued, ba gheyrat, and zahmatkesh. Now i know this season has seen the emergence alexis, but giroud got constant abuse from players and pundits alike, even when arsenal had no other option than him and he was doing reasonably well. They blamed the club,team,and managers failings on one poor guy. And it affected his performance tremendously(went on ten plus match goalless streak). And giroud was and is and experienced player, with many more years on him than sardar, and he is affected so much by it. Imagine if sardar was getting that type of abuse, or the type karius is receiving, he is just a boy, in a completely different culture, what would happen? Karius is being verbally attacked by caragher, neville, and co every week, to the point where they got him dropped from the starting xi. (and he is a gk). Its way easier for klopp to justify dropping, or not playing an inexperienced, iranian forward.

In germany, such things seldom happen. The fans are behind all the players, and foreigners are not singled out for random, meaningless criticisms (ozil being another example). In dortmund he can grow and play at a level that is on par with liverpools and arsenals, but in an environemnt geared toward the cultivation of talent. Then, if and when the time comes, a more experienced sardar can go to the PL, with a much better chance to succeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                              I just don't see how a guy who struggled to get playing time in Russia, can all of the sudden become starter in Germany and Spain...
                              That's what came to my mind too, maybe it's a shitty bottom La Liga / Bundesliga team who are in desperate need of a midfielder.

Comment

Realistically, I can see him move to a top 5 Russian team. Would be cool to see him in Terek with Milad. His style is very well suited to RPL. I think after a couple years he could do well in Serie A or Bundesliga.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X