Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to ISNa quoting a prestigious russian newspaper interviewing Rostov officials, Sardar has many offers, but he will stay with Rostov until the end of the season. He is a key player for the club and his assistance is needed to improve their table position and european adventure.

Mostovoy a former famous russian international said that even 2 years ago he noticed Sardar's ability and he believes that Sardar should no longer delay the big move, as even at this stage he has that ability to shine in a big club.

Comment

I think returning to Spain (but this time as a senior player) would be the best option for Saeid.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I just don't see how a guy who struggled to get playing time in Russia, all of the sudden become starter in Germany and Spain...
        Because he won't necessarily face as much competition there as in a CL participating team like Rostov. Moreover, keep in mind that his concurrents for starting position in Rostov were Gatcan (Rostov's captain) and Noboa (Ecuador's captain and arguably Rostov's most talented player along with Azmoun) who are two key players for Rostov and more or less guaranted starters.
        honestly , I don't see why he would have less chances of becoming a starter in a mid/bottom table German or Spanish team...

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          well if you look at their league performance you can see that dortmund still isnt performing at the expected level . But i believe it is the best place for Sardar not because of the fact that the team is easier to get into than arsenal or liverpool, but because the environment is better suited and geared towards for the growth and development of young players.
          In the premier league the fans, and media are notoriously harsh,abusive to foreign young talent(just look at karius) and foreigners in general (even though the only reason the english league is good is become of foreign players and coaches). Another example, look at giroud. The guy was the top scorer in france, gets 20 plus goals a season consistently for arsenal, always gives a hundred 100%, and takes so many hits from centre backs, and played basically every game when fit, and is basically the definiton of undervalued, ba gheyrat, and zahmatkesh. Now i know this season has seen the emergence alexis, but giroud got constant abuse from players and pundits alike, even when arsenal had no other option than him and he was doing reasonably well. They blamed the club,team,and managers failings on one poor guy. And it affected his performance tremendously(went on ten plus match goalless streak). And giroud was and is and experienced player, with many more years on him than sardar, and he is affected so much by it. Imagine if sardar was getting that type of abuse, or the type karius is receiving, he is just a boy, in a completely different culture, what would happen? Karius is being verbally attacked by caragher, neville, and co every week, to the point where they got him dropped from the starting xi. (and he is a gk). Its way easier for klopp to justify dropping, or not playing an inexperienced, iranian forward.
          In germany, such things seldom happen. The fans are behind all the players, and foreigners are not singled out for random, meaningless criticisms (ozil being another example). In dortmund he can grow and play at a level that is on par with liverpools and arsenals, but in an environemnt geared toward the cultivation of talent. Then, if and when the time comes, a more experienced sardar can go to the PL, with a much better chance to succeed.
          100% agree with you man! I just didn't know you were referring to the footballing culture because you didn't mention that in your first post!

Dortmund's position at this time of the year is below what most would expect but then again the Bundesliga is a very tough league and Dortmund is still rebuilding with their relatively new coach and a lot of new players, like you mentioned, so it's no surprise that they aren't at the top yet in a league that is stronger than the EPL.

Yeah it's terrible how they treat players and coaches in the EPL. This whole foreign ownership and inflation of player value that the EPL sadly introduced to football is now ruining their league and the English national team.

Luckily it has no impact on the Bundesliga because they have their own rules set in place and run their league in a MUCH SMARTER way than the EPL.

It's honestly sad how the epl treats it's players and coaches but it's to their own demise!

Comment

ok so seems sardar has offers from la liga clubs. interesting off season for these 2

Comment

If Noboa or Gatchan leaves, why doesn't Saeid negotiate with Rostov again and see if he can sign a deal that gives him more playing time or makes him a starter?

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                ok so seems sardar has offers from la liga clubs. interesting off season for these 2
                he does..!!
                source..? details please..!!
                thats my most preferred league, i hope something happens on that front, we really need a legionnaire back in La Liga..!

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                  If Noboa or Gatchan leaves, why doesn't Saeid negotiate with Rostov again and see if he can sign a deal that gives him more playing time or makes him a starter?
                  Rostov after they'r done with the Euros most likely is gonna be back to being a dead-beat, scandalous, kiri RPL-struggling club..!
                  they've already balked on their financial promises to Berdiyev, thats why he rather stay in his current obscure coaching position rather than re-signing a new coaching contract with them..!! god knows if our players or other stars of their team even getting their paychecks in timely manner..?? even with all these Euro money they are earning for progress..!!
                  there is a reason why any Rostov player that is relatively marketable and/or outa contract wants out of there this winter..!!

Comment

I just don't see how a guy who struggled to get playing time in Russia, all of the sudden become starter in Germany and Spain...
                    i can see that happening for him but in a lower profile mid-to lower table team thats in short supply of CMs..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                      Rostov after they'r done with the Euros most likely is gonna be back to being a dead-beat, scandalous, kiri RPL-struggling club..!
                      they've already balked on their financial promises to Berdiyev, thats why he rather stay in his current obscure coaching position rather than re-signing a new coaching contract with them..!! god knows if our players or other stars of their team even getting their paychecks in timely manner..?? even with all these Euro money they are earning for progress..!!
                      there is a reason why any Rostov player that is relatively marketable and/or outa contract wants out of there this winter..!!
                      I dont think that is true. Rostov have well documented financial issues, but they have been able to pay all their players on time this season. I highly doubt any players will leave them in january since they got a ton of money for getting 3rd place in their group and getting into europa. The players seem to have a very strong bond as well. I don't think it would be the best move to leave in the winter for sardar. He is settled, his team is very good in terms of two legged playoffs which they will be participating in EL (they beat Ajax and Anderlecht in CL playoffs earlier this year, before their experiences in CL, and without any of their new signing, like Granat, Mevljia). He can show himself very well in Europa League, keep up his good form in russian league- where rostov usually pick up steam in the second half of season, and make his move in the summer. Im sure then his price will go up, and there will be even more competition/interest for him so he can get the best deal for himself. Generally speaking moves in january, especially players switching leagues, are unsuccessful because they arrive in the middle of the season when competition is tense so bedding in is hard. Additonally, most of the teams he has been linked to have stocked forward lines atm. He is being discussed as possible replacements for the likes of Auba at dortmund, and sturridge/ ings/ origi at liverpool. Those players will not move in the winter so i doubt he will either. (plus he is cup tied for any EL, CL teams interested - which is most of the teams mentioned).

Comment

No disrespect but that's a real short sighted way of looking at it. Every team in every league has different areas of strength and weakness in their roster....the central midfield area happens to be one of Rostov's strengths with noboa and gatskan there who are arguably two of rostov's most important players hence why ezi barely gets any substitute appearances too. So its not a matter of being good enough or not being good enough for the russian league but rather being in a situation that will allow for a young and talented CM to get some chances to play.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TbUhnXV1ieY
                          Don't know if this dude is from PFDC probably not but he made a video about Azmoun and his FIFA 17 card enjoy
                          Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7rht84T9Us

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                              I dont think that is true. Rostov have well documented financial issues, but they have been able to pay all their players on time this season. I highly doubt any players will leave them in january since they got a ton of money for getting 3rd place in their group and getting into europa. The players seem to have a very strong bond as well. I don't think it would be the best move to leave in the winter for sardar. He is settled, his team is very good in terms of two legged playoffs which they will be participating in EL (they beat Ajax and Anderlecht in CL playoffs earlier this year, before their experiences in CL, and without any of their new signing, like Granat, Mevljia). He can show himself very well in Europa League, keep up his good form in russian league- where rostov usually pick up steam in the second half of season, and make his move in the summer. Im sure then his price will go up, and there will be even more competition/interest for him so he can get the best deal for himself. Generally speaking moves in january, especially players switching leagues, are unsuccessful because they arrive in the middle of the season when competition is tense so bedding in is hard. Additonally, most of the teams he has been linked to have stocked forward lines atm. He is being discussed as possible replacements for the likes of Auba at dortmund, and sturridge/ ings/ origi at liverpool. Those players will not move in the winter so i doubt he will either. (plus he is cup tied for any EL, CL teams interested - which is most of the teams mentioned).
                              you were suggesting for Saeed to sign an extension with rostov and i couldnt disagree more unless it was just a half-season deal which is quiet unlikely..!! i agree that it still make some sense for Sardar to stay put there till summer ONLY but only if they dont loose a bunch of key players especially on the offensive front such as Noboa this winter..!
                              Rostov without Berdiyev as a headcoach is gonna revert back to becoming a mostly struggling (both financially and in football) RPL Mid to lower level club..!! and all the indications are Berdiyev will be getting a lucrative offer sooner than later and move elswhere..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                you were suggesting for Saeed to sign an extension with rostov and i couldnt disagree more unless it was just a half-season deal which is quiet unlikely..!! i agree that it still make some sense for Sardar to stay put there till summer ONLY but only if they dont loose a bunch of key players especially on the offensive front such as Noboa this winter..!
                                Rostov without Berdiyev as a headcoach is gonna revert back to becoming a mostly struggling (both financially and in football) RPL Mid to lower level club..!! and all the indications are Berdiyev will be getting a lucrative offer sooner than later and move elswhere..!
                                I do not think saeid should stay at all. I think it would be best for his development to quickly leave rostov, which seems to be what will happen. I did float the idea that if no other move came off, then staying at rostov until summer wouldn't be the worst situation. I think azmoun should and will stay at rostov until the summer, considering it is unlikely big teams will be making many moves in the winter , and considering rostov is well placed to have a good EL run, so he will only get more exposure.

Comment

Working...
                                X