Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major talent site inbedwithmaradona has picked sardar among the top 100 talents in the world. The entire list is not ranked among the players.

Comment

Latest mention of Azmoun on ESPN:

http://www.espnfc.com/blog/soccer-us...-for-liverpool
      Team Meli Iran
      Perspolis FC
      Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Ghermez Agha View Post
        Lol @ PFDC's very own Bache Lot with the Sardar pumping in the comments section of the article. I could recognize the "..!" after each sentence a mile away.

Comment

^lol

Comment

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6lMhtnyd9I

Sardar!

Comment

https://twitter.com/ChampionsLeague/...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
                really surprised sardar was not included in Uefa's Champions League break through team of 2016. Although silva has been very good lately as well. They both had 4 goals in the champions leauge (qualification + group stages).but his goals in the group stage proper did come against the likes of Brugge and a severely weakened, already qualified, leicester team in the last game, whereas Azmoun scored against athleti in the vicente calderon, and against bayern. I think sardar, moussa Dembele (from celtic), andre silva, and rashford are really the best young forwards atm

here is another great comp, this time his CL highlights (all games, goals assits, general play) - i know that scountnation video on him couldn't use any of these highlights due to copyright

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgDPAjEx93U

Comment

Azmoun voted as 4th best player in the Russian Premier Leagues 2016:

"Striker Fedor Smolov has claimed to be the winner of this year's Russian Premier League best player award. Coaches, managers of the different clubs, journalists and fans were commissioned by a vote in the Sport - Express to determine who was to be the winner of this award that is delivered at the end of each year.

Sardar Azmoun, Rostov striker, has stayed very close to the posts of honor. The Iranian player, who is currently negotiating his exit to Borussia Dortmund, has won 74 votes. The 21-year-old, despite his youth, has become one of the fixtures in the scheme of coach Daniliant. He has scored two goals and gave an assist in 14 appearances in the Russian Premier League and in the Champions League he has scored four goals and a 10-game assist between the qualifying and group stages.

Final results for the best player of the year 2016

Fedor Smolov (Krasnodar) 245 points
                  Quincy Promes (Spartak from Moscow) 153 points
                  Igor Akinfeev (CSKA Moscow) 113 points
                  Sardar Azmoun (Rostov) 74 points
                  Denis Glushakov (Spartak of Moscow) 67 points
                  Artem Dzyuba (Zenit) 54 points
                  Giuliano (Zenit) 39 points
                  Soslan Dzhanaev (Rostov) 31 points
                  Christian Noboa (Rostov) 26 points
                  Vasili Berezutski (CSKA Moscow) 20 points "

https://www.vavel.com/es/futbol-inte...er-league.html

"Azmun: I hope that next year will be even better for me than the 2016

Forward "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun greeted fans a happy New Year, expressing the hope that the year 2017 will develop even more successful for him.

"2016 the year was a good year for me, both in personal terms and in the sport, I hope that 2017 will be even better the second. I congratulate all the people of Russia on the coming 2017 year and wish you happiness and health! "- Quoted the Iranian official site forward" Rostov ".

In the current season in the Premier League Azmun spent 14 games, which was marked by two goals."

https://www.championat.com/football/...em-2016-j.html

Comment

^Interesting they also mentioning that Dortmund is negotiating with Rostov for his exit ..!😎🙏

Comment

^ That would be a GREAT landing spot for him.

Comment

J. Klopp on his liverpool recruits has said those who play for money have no place in his team. But whoever wants to progress football-wise, he'll welcome them.

My kind of manager

would Azmoun fit into this thinking or will he want money?

Comment

nothing new yet !
                          sigpic

Comment

Sparta Prague shows interest in Azmoun:

"Rival Sparta spotlight! Who wants Azmounovi?

SPECULATION While everyone was enjoying the Christmas holidays and New Year 2017 Sparta Prague had begun thinking about how to outwit the Russian Rostov in the spring part of the European League! Particularly worried about doing Letna whole one player - Sardar Azmoun.

Only twenty-one offensive plejer from Iran Sardar Azmoun shows in Rostov fantastic performances, not for nothing is he called 'Iranian Messi'! Thanks to his excellent performances earned him attention across Europe.

Although his agent said that the winter Azmouna departure from Rostov is excluded and will not be offering a deal, it may not be true. Come along with us to look at the top three clubs about him in recent weeks was interested!

Liverpool (England)

The German pilot Jürgen Klopp talented youngster Azmouna would like to see at Anfield. Russian Rostov player could, if necessary, fill in for Danny Ings (injury until the end of the season) and Sadia Maného (participation in the African Cup of Nations). Additionally, nowhere is it impossible that he could eventually forge into the starting lineup Reds!"

http://www.efotbal.cz/index.php?page...&clanek=173325

Comment

I think this is more a report about Azmoun as the most dangerous player of the opponent of Sparta Prague and that he drew interest from top European clubs because of his Champions League performance. They wouldn't be able to afford him.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

^ Sparta Prague should take Mehdi Torabi instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X