This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    F Abdulrahman, the most overrated player ever.
    Now lets try to be objective here for a second. Abdulrahman is a very good player for Asian standards, but to put him ahead of Azmoun and Son who are tearing it up in Europe is a joke.

Comment

Interview with Berdyev and Azmoun regarding their close relationship from the Rubin days until now:

"Azmoun

No accidents in the world, and shaking Shikunova director of the club is not just. Azmun, of course, part of this close-knit team, and yet it is about to write a separate chapter.

Once a Berdieva asked his friend Khalil Azmun and asked to see his son. Serdar has played for the national team of Iran's children and volunteered in youth. Eid Bekievich trained eye identified the makings of excellent in this boy. Serdar was not just one of Berdyev's team players, but also can be said of his adopted son. Here's how it said the agency "F-Sport" Khalil Azmun:

- I have a family of his father, and on the football field his father - Kurban Berdyev, so you need to be interested in him, Serdar go to a foreign club or stay in Russia.

This is the Eastern tradition, perhaps it can not be fully understood by Europeans. One elderly Turkmens entrusts his son's companion, willing to obey him in everything. Serdar 17 years, played in the "Ruby", scoring almost from his first entering the field. All players say Berdyev strictness and demands, but perhaps it is the most rigorous to Serdar:

- Azmun - close to me. Not because Turkmens. The fact that it is talented, but did nothing else. However, it is already exalt. He did not need to. That's when something proves a high level - then yes, as long as it does only the first steps. Dima runners, for example, is also a concern, but it has a little more immunity from the enthusiastic statements. A Azmun quite a boy. I talk with him tougher than the other guys. His father gave me this right. What do you want - it has ten million fans in Iran. Of course, this information comes before it.

Fans in Iran, in contrast to the vice-president of "Rostov" not stint in expressions of joy over the fact that their country goes global star. Serdar in his 21st year has already scored important goals for the national team and has played a special role in an epic confrontation with the "Bavaria", scoring particularly important first. We all remember how he sat on the fifth world title and point Boateng scored the goal that sports journalists compared with one of the masterpieces of the recognized king of football Leo Messi. Azmun always very warmly about Berdyev:

- He's a very good man, he helped the "Rostov" and each player individually. If you look at each player, we played two years ago and now - a huge difference - was quoted as "R-Sport". - All of this saw. The "ruby" and "Rostov" he always said honestly: today you're not held a training session, do not ride up. If you scored "Bavaria", I do not think that you rose to the level of the sky and never fall. If you scored every other team - the same as it was in Kazan, so there Rostov. I do not see any difference, I just know that he always demanded personal maximum players in games and in training.

- You can say that he is more than just a coach for you?
      - Maybe sometimes he helped me in my life.
      - How?

- I do not want to talk, it's a secret, but it happens. Perhaps it helped not just me, other players too, but we just do not know about it. He does not want to, I was wrong, he always tries to correct me and makes you think.

It just so happened that it turned out to be the closest person and the most talented team. "Rostov" is rightly called not a team of stars, like "Transformers" and the star of the team, bearing in mind the integrity of its game and the importance of this mechanism for each player. But it is precisely in Azmun isolated as the only stars of the European scale. And if the words of Sergey Andreyev that Serdar skill level is superior to the Dutch star of "Spartacus" Quincy promession, one would find a small-town patriotism, then Sandor Varga, authoritative FIFA agent, there is no reason to suspect of subjectivity. In an interview with "Sport-Express" he praised Serdar:

St. E .: - How can cost Azmun today? In May Transfermarkt estimated it at 7 million.

SH.V .: - For class Azmun player is simply an insult! On Transfermarkt, probably a little bit behind the times. If a club from the top 10 in Europe interested in them, may well fork out 30-40 million.

If he is right, that the Iranian youth could well bring the "Rostov" 1,5-2 average income, solving all financial problems. But they - the main thing that stands in the way of transformation "Rostov" is running in the Superclub Berdyev."

http://gorodn.ru/razdel/obshchestvo_free/sport/17291/

Rostov officials confirm the bonus they earned from CL participation has dramatically helped the clubs finances. He also mentions that in January they will reveal more regarding offers presented for several of their players:

"Hit in Russian football in 2016 Rostov is now relatively stable financially. This revealed deputy governor of Rostov region Igor Guskov. He explained that thanks to revenue from participation in the Champions League, the club has managed to settle with his players and to repay all its debts.

"To date Rostov no debt. Players were in full premiums for entry into the Champions League. UEFA in several stages arrived money due for participation in the tournament. It remains in the accounts of the club to do another 2 million . euro, "said Guskov.

Meanwhile, former vice president of Rostov Alexander Shikunov said that to a lot of players the team has a strong interest both from Russia and from abroad.

"Russian clubs want to attract Soslan Dzhanaev , Dmitry nest and Alexander Erokhin . Cesar Navas could return to Spain to finish his career in the Segunda Liga, but is more likely to doigravat season in Rostov. Christian Noboa has offers from Mexico Qatar, China and UAE. Very serious clubs follow Serdar Azmun , I expect to arrive in January and concrete offers, "said Shikunov."

https://www.sportal.bg/news.php?news=641283
      Last edited by aenima_8; 12-29-2016, 04:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        F Abdulrahman, the most overrated player ever.
        Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
        Now lets try to be objective here for a second. Abdulrahman is a very good player for Asian standards, but to put him ahead of Azmoun and Son who are tearing it up in Europe is a joke.
        Are you guys jealous or something? The Asian player of the year is decided based on the performance of a player during a whole year! Azmoun was in form only during the last 6-7 games! Abdulrahman is a very good and consistent player and very important for UAE! He's their "Ali Karimi"!

Hopefully Azmoun can "tear it" up in Europe consistently during 2017 so he can end up higher in that list!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
          Are you guys jealous or something? The Asian player of the year is decided based on the performance of a player during a whole year! Azmoun was in form only during the last 6-7 games! Abdulrahman is a very good and consistent player and very important for UAE! He's their "Ali Karimi"!

Hopefully Azmoun can "tear it" up in Europe consistently during 2017 so he can end up higher in that list!
          Scoring agaisnt Bayern and Atletico is worth more than 100 goals in UAE

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
            Scoring agaisnt Bayern and Atletico is worth more than 100 goals in UAE
            No, come on! It's not about scoring! It's about being effective for you team! Scoring in 2 games does not make you effective. Even if your scored against Barcelona and Real Madrid!

Comment

No, come on! It's not about scoring! It's about being effective for you team! Scoring in 2 games does not make you effective. Even if your scored against Barcelona and Real Madrid!

Yes, Omar Abdul Rahman is effective against Al-Ahly. WHAT AN ABSOLUTELY AMAZING PLAYER, THE SECOND MARADONA

Abdul is better than Azmoun only if you are mentally challenged

Comment

Being effective in UAE league is pretty much irrelevant. No one is saying he is not a very talented and good player but he hasn't done anything of signiificance so to have him there is just really pandering.

Comment

How many times do we have to go through this? Azmoun, Okazaki, Son, Jahanbakhsh etc... are not eligible for Asian player of the year. This has been the case for over a decade now.
                  Excuse my frustration, but have some people only just started following asian/iranian football here? This has been mentioned on this forum more than a hundred times.

Out of the players who are eligible to be selected, Abdulrahman is probably the best. But it isn't a great field.

Comment

Omar Abdulrahman is a good player, probably the best player to ever come from the Arab penninsula

But this award thing is waaaaaay off... Son should be 1st. Tottenham won 2nd in PL and continues to be a top 5 team in the PL.

I can name 10 asian players in Europe that are better than Omar... probably 15 if I include the Aussies.

Azmoun scored CHAMPIONS LEAGUE goals. Name one Arab from UAE, Qatar, Saudi, etc., that can say they scored in the CHAMPIONS LEAGUE?

None of those players from those countries will never know what its like to play in a European league, because they are being over-paid by fat sheikh money

Azmoun and Son are way more important to their teams than Okazaki and Omar. Okazaki probably got a higher rating because his team won the PL, but he isn't even the 5th most important player on that team. Azmoun and Son are very important, with Azmoun being more important.
                    "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post
                      How many times do we have to go through this? Azmoun, Okazaki, Son, Jahanbakhsh etc... are not eligible for Asian player of the year. This has been the case for over a decade now.
                      Excuse my frustration, but have some people only just started following asian/iranian football here? This has been mentioned on this forum more than a hundred times.

Out of the players who are eligible to be selected, Abdulrahman is probably the best. But it isn't a great field.

I kinda agree. None of our home based players did very well in 2016. In the future we will have more of the legionaires winning that version of the award. It was a packed bunch this year, but I'm sure one of our players in Europe will make the top 3 for that award in 2017!
                      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Azmoun scored 6 goals in Rostov's last 6 games to get them a champions league playoff spot. Then scored key goals in the playoffs to help them get to the group stage. Then scored in the group stages to help them get a win agaisnt bayern. All in all being highly influential in the club making millions and getting out of debt. If that's not effective then I don't know what is.

Comment

Originally posted by DR Strangemoosh View Post

I think you didn't click on the link. This isn't about the AFC award. The website we are talking about had the following list:

1. Okazaki (Leicester City)
                          2. Omar Abdulrahman
                          3. Son (Tottenham)
                          4. Azmoun (Rostov)

So we are not debating a list which only listed players in Asia.

Comment

In addition, Milad has received a market value upgrade as well from 600 thousand to 1 mil. Pretty undervalued in my opinion.

Comment

And Sardar now has the highest market value for a striker in the Russian Premier League.

Comment

It's hilarious how Iranians kharej-parasts so much, even when it comes to countries with little history and pedigree like UAE. Omar is good in Asia BUT the reason he hasn't ventured into Europe is cause he won't cut it. Put a body on him and he's a zero, a nothing. See how effective he was vs. us in the Asia Cup? That's cause we bodied up on him and he turned into an ineffective player.

Comment

Working...
                                X