Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It is not even a contest Azmoun, Son and Kagawa are a level above the likes of Omar. Omar is the shit in UAE league and gets totally out of match with a physical player covering him. Who can cancel Azmoun in Asia? Korean defense who are among the best or Japanese? It is an insult to compare Azmoun and Son with Omar.

Comment

Liverpool's reddit page has collected all goals + assists of each Liverpool target in the upcoming transfer window (which includes Sardar)

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC...QV&sh=fd56f52a

One likened Sardar to Torres of prime, when he was killing the game at Liverpool!

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
        In addition, Milad has received a market value upgrade as well from 600 thousand to 1 mil. Pretty undervalued in my opinion.
        It's his first half of a season where he's started. It's pretty good actually. He will probably get another increase at the end of the season. Being a LB in the RPL is super demanding.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

when this transfer time will close in Europe ?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
            Liverpool's reddit page has collected all goals + assists of each Liverpool target in the upcoming transfer window (which includes Sardar)

https://www.reddit.com/r/LiverpoolFC...QV&sh=fd56f52a

One likened Sardar to Torres of prime, when he was killing the game at Liverpool!
            Promes is the only other target that looks more tempting overall..! and he just resigned a longterm contract so likely will cost them 3-4 times as much to tempt away from the usually rich russian teams..!

Comment

Originally posted by STYX View Post
              when this transfer time will close in Europe ?
              January 1 - February 1/2

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transf...and_exceptions

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                No, come on! It's not about scoring! It's about being effective for you team! Scoring in 2 games does not make you effective. Even if your scored against Barcelona and Real Madrid!
                Sly - with your attitude, if OAR was Iranian, you would curse and berate him for wasting his talents in UAE. Now because he's not Iranian, he's better than someone who scores and plays at the highest levels?

OAR has done NOTHING and honestly, the kharej-parast mentality of Iranians is childish and shows their own inner insecurities. He wouldn't last one day in a physical, decent European league. The same shit was being said about Yasser Al-Qahtani and he was exposed for being a fraud after he couldn't even handle ONE PRACTICE in Europe. OAR is the same shit.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                  Promes is the only other target that looks more tempting overall..! and he just resigned a longterm contract so likely will cost them 3-4 times as much to tempt away from the usually rich russian teams..!
                  Pulisic looks decent to sign in for Liverpool.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                    Sly - with your attitude, if OAR was Iranian, you would curse and berate him for wasting his talents in UAE. Now because he's not Iranian, he's better than someone who scores and plays at the highest levels?

OAR has done NOTHING and honestly, the kharej-parast mentality of Iranians is childish and shows their own inner insecurities. He wouldn't last one day in a physical, decent European league. The same shit was being said about Yasser Al-Qahtani and he was exposed for being a fraud after he couldn't even handle ONE PRACTICE in Europe. OAR is the same shit.
                    Tehranto, only insecure Iranians would start a personal attack when they argue about things! You better look at your own attitude in the mirror before starting to comment on others'! At some point in your life you need to learn to respect other people's opinions even if you don't agree with them! Instead of blabbering about what would have happened if OAR was or wasn't Iranian, you can take into the account that some others might think the form of a player during "a whole year" is considered when you list the best players in Asia! Only because one of our players happen to have a good period during 4-5 months in a year doesn't make him eligible to end up top! Even if he played alongside Messi in Barcelona!

Talking about Iranians..... from time to time, it's very healthy to have some sort of self-criticism instead of always trying to bring yourself into the clouds where you don't belong! Believe me, that's not called betrayal (or in this case "khareji-parast")! It's part of mental maturity!

Comment

You guys can go ahead and argue more, but neither will convince the other. Best to move on and just maintain your opinions. You obviously disagree.

Comment

Tehranto, only insecure Iranians would start a personal attack when they argue about things! You better look at your own attitude in the mirror before starting to comment on others'! At some point in your life you need to learn to respect other people's opinions even if you don't agree with them! Instead of blabbering about what would have happened if OAR was or wasn't Iranian, you can take into the account that some others might think the form of a player during "a whole year" is considered when you list the best players in Asia! Only because one of our players happen to have a good period during 4-5 months in a year doesn't make him eligible to end up top! Even if he played alongside Messi in Barcelona!

Talking about Iranians..... from time to time, it's very healthy to have some sort of self-criticism instead of always trying to bring yourself into the clouds where you don't belong! Believe me, that's not called betrayal (or in this case "khareji-parast")! It's part of mental maturity!
                        Personal attacks? I was general with my criticism, don't try to talk this argument where it doesn't belong. Knock it off. Everyone knows your style of "criticism," it's berating Team Melli and its players at every chance. While Liverpool, B. Dortmund scouts and fans are drooling at our player, we have our local resident PFDC pundits say a clown like OAR is even in the same league as Azmoun.

Fact: Azmoun had an incredible season last year too (he helped push Rostov to 2nd place in the RPL and Champions League) - all in 2016 - this was the second half of last season. He was amazing in the Champions League as well - that's more than 4-5 months - simple math.

Again, my point stands, if OAR was Iranian, we would berate him for wasting his talents in UAE. Now that he's Emirati and has accomplished nothing, people here are heralding him, for what? What has OAR done? Nothing. What are his accomplishments? He's 4 years older as well.

The same shit was being said about Yasser Al-Qahtani, and he was a dud just like this one will be.

Comment

Omar is honestly pretty overrated. He gets all the hype for his dribbling tricks since fans love that. Sure if you pull off cool little tricks it will give you moments of appraisal but that's not how you win games. And I know that he has provided many assists last season, but his club supporters even talk about how inconsistent he is in this shitty uae league. I cannot see him pulling off those tricks like he does now against opponents in top European leagues.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                            Personal attacks? I was general with my criticism, don't try to talk this argument where it doesn't belong. Knock it off. Everyone knows your style of "criticism," it's berating Team Melli and its players at every chance. While Liverpool, B. Dortmund scouts and fans are drooling at our player, we have our local resident PFDC pundits say a clown like OAR is even in the same league as Azmoun.
                            I'd be very happy and proud if everyone knew my style of criticism! Obviously not everyone knows or else we wouldn't be having this discussion! Most people here know that I give credit when it's due and unlike you and some others, I do give criticism when I think it's due!

Even last season (in 2016) Azmoun was quiet until last few games of the season when he scored 5-6 goals! You can not bring up European interest in Azmoun (who is, as you say, 4 years younger) as an argument to prove he's been better than OAR! Yes, as a player in general Azmoun is a much better talent who can and hopefully will reach places OAR can only dream of! But he needs to work on his consistency because he hasn't been consistent in his club during the whole past 2 years! He's only 21 so he's still learning but he wont reach number 1 in Asia just yet! No matter how much you want to see that!

Comment

I'd be very happy and proud if everyone knew my style of criticism! Obviously not everyone knows or else we wouldn't be having this discussion! Most people here know that I give credit when it's due and unlike you and some others, I do give criticism when I think it's due!
                              Even last season (in 2016) Azmoun was quiet until last few games of the season when he scored 5-6 goals! You can not bring up European interest in Azmoun (who is, as you say, 4 years younger) as an argument to prove he's been better than OAR! Yes, as a player in general Azmoun is a much better talent who can and hopefully will reach places OAR can only dream of! But he needs to work on his consistency because he hasn't been consistent in his club during the whole past 2 years! He's only 21 so he's still learning but he wont reach number 1 in Asia just yet! No matter how much you want to see that!
                              That is not fair to say Azmoun was only able to score in the last few games of the season. First of all, he began the season fighting for a starting position. Almost half of the games he played last season he was subbed, especially at the beginning of the season. After becoming a staple in the starting line up, we saw what he did scoring six goals in the last six matches.
                              And even this season he has been producing results. He has had a very busy schedule with all the traveling and has still managed to score six goals and produce two assists in champions league / RPL matches. Two of his goals were on Bayern and Atletico. Consistency is not an issue for Azmoun.
                              There's a reason why big clubs want him.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                                Omar is honestly pretty overrated. He gets all the hype for his dribbling tricks since fans love that. Sure if you pull off cool little tricks it will give you moments of appraisal but that's not how you win games. And I know that he has provided many assists last season, but his club supporters even talk about how inconsistent he is in this shitty uae league. I cannot see him pulling off those tricks like he does now against opponents in top European leagues.
                                He plays like a Mexican. All fancy tricks but doesn't get you a win.
                                "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Working...
                                X