This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
    First of all, he began the season fighting for a starting position. Almost half of the games he played last season he was subbed,
    Thank you! I rest my case! That's all the points I was trying to make! With these facts in mind, it's still amazing that some people still have the nerves to criticize a list where Azmoun has ended 4 in Asia!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Thank you! I rest my case! That's all the points I was trying to make! With these facts in mind, it's still amazing that some people still have the nerves to still criticize a list where Azmoun has ended 4 in Asia!
      No that is not how it works LOL. The football season did not start in 2016, it began during the summer of 2015. This list was based off performances in 2016, Azmoun was great throughout this year.

Comment

Thank you! I rest my case! That's all the points I was trying to make! With these facts in mind, it's still amazing that some people still have the nerves to criticize a list where Azmoun has ended 4 in Asia!
        List some of OAR's accomplishment. Still waiting ...

As Shervin and i said, Sardar in 2016 was fantastic!! All the CL, RPL goals etc. he was listed as fourth best player in RPL and you say he wasn't consistent? Again - you show the low IQ of your football knowledge - now that's consistency.

Comment

Fact, when Abdul and his merry band of Emirates played against Team Melli in the Asian cup, they lost and he couldn't do shit. While Sardar was killing it in the same tournament. His goal against Qatar and Iraq were fantastic

Comment

There is no way Omar A. achieved anything close to Sardar this season or last. That is a fact. Sardar is miles ahead of him.

But to those who pretend like Adulrahman is some overhyped player, they are also wrong. Just watch him with an open mind and you can see that he is actually quite an intelligent player.

Anyone who says they would not wan't him on the national team (if he was Iranian) is lying to themselves. I have seen people here say that Dariush Shojaeian deserves to be on the national team (which is fair enough, he is an intelligent player too), and then downplay Omar A. You can't think Shojaeian is good enough to be TM's CAM if you think Abdulrahman isn't good.

There is nothing wrong with admitting other Asian countries have good players. All of this Abdulrahman, Son, Okazaki, Ki, etc... bashing just makes us look petty.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
              There is no way Omar A. achieved anything close to Sardar this season or last. That is a fact. Sardar is miles ahead of him.

But to those who pretend like Adulrahman is some overhyped player, they are also wrong. Just watch him with an open mind and you can see that he is actually quite an intelligent player.

Anyone who says they would not wan't him on the national team (if he was Iranian) is lying to themselves. I have seen people here say that Dariush Shojaeian deserves to be on the national team (which is fair enough, he is an intelligent player too), and then downplay Omar A. You can't think Shojaeian is good enough to be TM's CAM if you think Abdulrahman isn't good.

There is nothing wrong with admitting other Asian countries have good players. All of this Abdulrahman, Son, Okazaki, Ki, etc... bashing just makes us look petty.
              No one bashed South Korean, Japanese or Australian players - they are excellent and Son had best season this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                Show us the bold part. Are you following this thread?

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                  No that is not how it works LOL. The football season did not start in 2016, it began during the summer of 2015. This list was based off performances in 2016, Azmoun was great throughout this year.
                  Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                  List some of OAR's accomplishment. Still waiting ...

As Shervin and i said, Sardar in 2016 was fantastic!! All the CL, RPL goals etc. he was listed as fourth best player in RPL and you say he wasn't consistent? Again - you show the low IQ of your football knowledge - now that's consistency.
                  LOL Both of you are wrong! Azmoun had a long goalless period in 2016 until he started to score around April/May! Then he scored 6 goals in 5 games before the season ended. Again he started badly in the league in the beginning of this season! He started scoring in the league around November! He's been very inconsistent in the whole 2016 to say the least!

So Tehranto, talking about low IQ! Again, start following Azmoun's games (or at least read about them) before commenting on others IQs! Seriously, aren't you shamed of continuing to make a fool out of yourself?!

As for OAR! UAE are probably having their best team ever. Look at their points in their WCQ group where Japan, Australia and KSA play! They have more won games than Australia! Much of their success is thanks to OAR who is their most important player! If OAR was Iranian, he would have been invited to TM every time! Then I wouldn't have seen you belittling him only because he happens to be an Arab! I mean there is a limit to being biased but this really takes the prize!

Comment

LOL Both of you are wrong! Azmoun had a long goalless period in 2016 until he started to score around April/May! Then he scored 6 goals in 5 games before the season ended. Again he started badly in the league in the beginning of this season! He started scoring in the league around November! He's been very inconsistent in the whole 2016 to say the least!
                    So Tehranto, talking about low IQ! Again, start following Azmoun's games (or at least read about them) before commenting on others IQs! Seriously, aren't you shamed of continuing to make a fool out of yourself?!
                    As for OAR! UAE are probably having their best team ever. Look at their points in their WCQ group where Japan, Australia and KSA play! They have more won games than Australia! Much of their success is thanks to OAR who is their most important player! If OAR was Iranian, he would have been invited to TM every time! Then I wouldn't have seen you belittling him only because he happens to be an Arab! I mean there is a limit to being biased but this really takes the prize!
                    What? If we want to incorporate team success who is more successful than Iran in Asia? How many goals have we let in? How many games have we lost? How many games have we won? Who is leading our group? Who scored vs. South Korea? Azmoun is Iran's best player and Iran is the best team in Asia. Lending more credit to my post.

UAE is fourth in the other group - great job by OAR LOL

I watched every Rostov game last year and this year, in part or full. Just like you watched every OAR game last year. Again, you cannot specify individual achievement outside bogus and BS "Asia" player of the year award which is run by Arabs.

This isn't about if OAR was Iranian or not, this about who has a better year and it's Azmoun by far. Not even in the same class.

Comment

Well I'm glad OAR isn't Iranian, he is too ugly to be one.

Speaking of players better than OAR, does anyone have any Saeid transfer news?
                      "I'm here to clean the carpets. Most of the world is carpeted. And, one day, we will do the cleaning."

Comment

Sly I think you have just picked the wrong hill to die on. Just as Iranians need to be more open to critisism we also need to accept when we are wrong.

The issue with this argument is that you are arguing that OAR is a good player even though most here are not saying he isn't. If Taremi got top goalscorer in IPL and won hazfi and league with PP you still wouldn't have been saying he had a better year than Azmoun and rightly so, the leagues that they play in are incomparable and that is a HUGE factor.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                          Pulisic looks decent to sign in for Liverpool.
                          Yup, especially from marketing perspective ..! That's why they've already attempted to lure him away..!
                          But it would be way too early. he is still too young, immature and physically weak to be able to cope with the EPL action..! He'd be stupid to leave Dortmund ATM , but if his departure was help ea$e Azmouns transfer to Dortmund, then by all means LP should break the bank and buy the kid.

Comment

Next Sly will come in and argue that Younis Mahmood was better than Ali Daei

Comment

Did you just say he did not start scoring until April? The Russian premier league has a longer winter break and resumes their season in March.. and even during this time early in the year he was still scoring for the national team. During the month of March he scored 3 goals in two World Cup qualifying matches.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                                What? If we want to incorporate team success who is more successful than Iran in Asia? How many goals have we let in? How many games have we lost? How many games have we won? Who is leading our group? Who scored vs. South Korea? Azmoun is Iran's best player and Iran is the best team in Asia. Lending more credit to my post.

I watched every Rostov game last year and this year, in part or full. Just like you watched every OAR game last year. Again, you cannot specify individual achievement outside bogus and BS "Asia" player of the year award which is run by Arabs.

This isn't about if OAR was Iranian or not, this about who has a better year and it's Azmoun by far. Not even in the same class.
                                You are comparing Iran with Asia's arguably best players with UAE national team as football expert that you claim to be?! You can say OAR lead UAE to where they are! You can not say the same about Azmoun and Iran! Gucci has been as important for us as Jahanbakhsh and the rest. Even TM's second reserve players are in general better than UAE players! Yet they are competing with the best teams in Asia! If you look at our game against SK for example, you can claim any of our players in any single position was our best player. Azmoun was just one in the many! You can not say the same about UAE and OAR! I can not even believe I'm discussing this!

Yes, if you want to compare 2 players with each other and actually come with a saint and fair comparison, you gotta see games from both of them! You can not only have seen Azmoun's games and then compare him with someone you haven't seen much of! Again that shows the bias I'm talking about!

Whenever we can think and judge objectively, irrespective of who is in the discussion (be it an Arab, African, Indian or whomever), that's when we have taken the next step towards improving as human beings.

Comment

Working...
                                X