Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's say hypothetically OAR is slightly more talented than Aghaye Azmoun. I'd take our defense to cover OAR over UAE's defense (or even parked semi truck) ANY DAY.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
      This is a friendly and is not even comparable to legit CL/league matches. Come on, how many times have Arab teams scored on Real/ Barca etc. when they play friendlies, it's a joke. And why do people keep bringing up the Arab comments? We're talking football. We all know that Mahrez is world-class, and he's Arab. So stop it (not directed at you LP).

Yasser Al-Qahtani
      Ismail Mattar
      Nashat Akram
      soon to join: Omar Abdul Rahman

DUDS DUDS DUDS
      The guy just said he had 8 goals and 17 assists in 35 matches in 2016 and helped his team to the ACL final after 11 years, yet you pick up the friendly part to argue against?! As pre80 said earlier, it would be great if Iranians for once could admit it when they're wrong! You know nothing about the guy, you haven't seen much of his games, yet you continue to defend your baseless argument that Azmoun should have ended on top of him in 2016?! Seriously! and then you complain why we bring up the Arab argument. Again, if OAR was Iranian you wouldn't have cared if he ended up on top of Azmoun!

Do not get me wrong here! To h*ll with OAR and his team and his national team as far as I'm concerned! But fair should be fair!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
        The guy just said he had 8 goals and 17 assists in 35 matches in 2016 and helped his team to the ACL final after 11 years, yet you pick up the friendly part to argue against?! As pre80 said earlier, it would be great if Iranians for once could admit it when they're wrong! You know nothing about the guy, you haven't seen much of his games, yet you continue to defend your baseless argument that Azmoun should have ended on top of him in 2016?! Seriously! and then you complain why we bring up the Arab argument. Again, if OAR was Iranian you wouldn't have cared if he ended up on top of Azmoun!
        Do not get me wrong here! To h*ll with OAR and his team and his national team as far as I'm concerned! But fair should be fair!
        Azmoun helped his team to the CL for the first time in their history! History >>> 11 years (in time span!)! What is more impressive!? UCL or ACL?! Is 11 years greater than ever in your eyes!

What I think we all think you should do! Is realize that you need to realize that you're dead wrong about! Many brought facts! But you refuse to concede! Who is being stubborn!? You cannot concede that you're dead wrong! Fair should be fair!

The real list should consist of Son, Azmoun, Kagawa, Matt Ryan! That's top 4 in Asia! No order!

Comment

Azmoun helped his team to the CL for the first time in their history! History >>> 11 years (in time span!)! What is more impressive!? UCL or ACL?! Is 11 years greater than ever in your eyes!

What I think we all think you should do! Is realize that you need to realize that you're dead wrong about! Many brought facts! But you refuse to concede! Who is being stubborn!? You cannot concede that you're dead wrong! Fair should be fair!

The real list should consist of Son, Azmoun, Kagawa, Matt Ryan! That's top 4 in Asia! No order!
          Well Mr. facts, what you don't consider is that even though Azmoun is important for Rostov, he is not nearly as central for them as OAR is for his team! OAR carries his team on his shoulders while Azmoun has been sitting on the bench from time to time during 2016! Again.... there is no stop to your bias when it comes to Azmoun vs. OAR! Simply because one is Iranian and the other Arab! The list looks fair as it is! and I'm tired of repeating myself so this will be my last reply to you in this thread sir!

Comment

You're all wrong, the best player in Asia is Younnes Mahmoud!

Now that that's settled, can we stop arguing on such subjective matters? (Especially since you're both wrong and Younnes Mahmoud is the best player ever, beat Neymar for best player under 23 years old this year).

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
              You guys can go ahead and argue more, but neither will convince the other. Best to move on and just maintain your opinions. You obviously disagree.
              just a reminder...!!
              settle down you two already or move your continued discussion on this dude EEYORE to another thread please...!!

Comment

Well Mr. facts, what you don't consider is that even though Azmoun is important for Rostov, he is not nearly as central for them as OAR is for his team! OAR carries his team on his shoulders while Azmoun has been sitting on the bench from time to time during 2016! Again.... there is no stop to your bias when it comes to Azmoun vs. OAR! Simply because one is Iranian and the other Arab! The list looks fair as it is! and I'm tired of repeating myself so this will be my last reply to you in this thread sir!
                You're so sad. Having to resort to racism cause you know you have ZERO facts - appeal to baseless emotions. I just said that Mahrez had a top-5 year in the world this year and he's Arab. Again - you fail.

Azmoun is the best player on Rostov - and he spearheaded their rise to the Champions League for the first time EVER. His coaches know it and the other coaches in the league stated he has been the 4th best player in Russia in 2016 (Mr. Inconsistency). This spell on the bench you're talking about doesn't exist.

Everyone knows your style Sly - and like your name, it's what you've been doing on this thread and others (interesting username, our subconscious says everything we need to know about ourselves)

Sly

def'n: having or showing a cunning and deceitful nature.

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/sly

Comment

What does being a central player have to do with things?

Azmoun is integral to Rostov. He is their go to forward. His goals have been vital in every stage of the league and Champions League.

There are players who singlehandedly run a team in lower divisions. Does that mean they should be up for the award?

Comment

Can we stop and keep the thread about azmoun and saed? Quit hijacking the threads and trying to win arguments. It's been like 2 days that whenever I check this thread it's just a bunch of bickering. Just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                      Can we stop and keep the thread about azmoun and saed? Quit hijacking the threads and trying to win arguments. It's been like 2 days that whenever I check this thread it's just a bunch of bickering. Just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      Congratulations of receiving my 1000th like.

Comment

You're so sad. Having to resort to racism cause you know you have ZERO facts - appeal to baseless emotions. I just said that Mahrez had a top-5 year in the world this year and he's Arab. Again - you fail.

Azmoun is the best player on Rostov - and he spearheaded their rise to the Champions League for the first time EVER. His coaches know it and the other coaches in the league stated he has been the 4th best player in Russia in 2016 (Mr. Inconsistency). This spell on the bench you're talking about doesn't exist.

Everyone knows your style Sly - and like your name, it's what you've been doing on this thread and others (interesting username, our subconscious says everything we need to know about ourselves)
                        I think you are right but you are arguing with the wrong kind. Az ghadim goftan "naravad mikhe ahanin dar sang" ...bikhial sho...

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                          What does being a central player have to do with things?

Azmoun is integral to Rostov. He is their go to forward. His goals have been vital in every stage of the league and Champions League.

There are players who singlehandedly run a team in lower divisions. Does that mean they should be up for the award?
                          Nokhodi jan, I'm not gonna continue this discussion, mostly because other members are tired of it and frankly so am I but in addition, because most facts have already been discussed and don't need repeating!

But the whole point is.... every time we Iranians see that something is not according to our satisfaction, we try to bring up excuses one after another! If our wrestling gold medal hope in the Olympic loses, the referee and the whole world did injustice! If our best taekwondo athlete loses, the referee was paid because he was either Israeli or Arab. If Azmoun is out of form and doesn't score, the style of Rostov is defensive. If he ends up 4th in Asia instead of top, the Arabs are holding the event and every time, it's always us getting sacrificed!

I mean aren't we tired of this? Have we ever stopped and thought, let's work harder and come back stronger next time, instead? That's the mentality that IMO needs to be changed! Look at Japan...when the Japanese lose, there are no excuses! They just focus, work even harder and come back stronger to take back what they feel is theirs! and most of the time they are successful.

Azmoun became 4th this year, fine! Hopefully he will work even harder next year and elevate his position in the list!

Comment

Not sure why Matt Ryan should be in the list. He has barely played in the year of 2016, and is right now considered a third choice goalkeeper at Valencia.

Surely OAR has done more than him in 2016, and deserves to be in the top 4 players in Asia.

Comment

Happy Birthday to the boy wonder! He is 22 now!

Last edited by TheBoss; 01-01-2017, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                Happy Birthday to the boy wonder! He is 23 now!

He is 22 now

Comment

Working...
                                X