This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    There are reports in russian medias that Saeid signed a long term contract with Rostov

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...tovom-1084694/
    And Saeid denied it
    http://90tv.ir/news/350818/%D8%B9%D8...A7%D8%B3%D8%AA

Comment

Sardar joined the team now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
        It's a bit fishy though because this claim was made by Rostov's sporting director... Btw, the same guy said yesterday to Russian medias that Azmoun rejected a "very interesting" offer from europe and he will likely stay with Rostov till summer

Comment

It's a bit fishy though because this claim was made by Rostov's sporting director... Btw, the same guy said yesterday to Russian medias that Azmoun rejected a "very interesting" offer from europe and he will likely stay with Rostov till summer
          hum....
          no doubt some level of Bazargarmy is involved in the Director's comments about Azmoun and off course he will try to spun any conditional verbal interest from the outa contract Saeed to sound more like solid intent to renew contract..!! thats his job afterall..!
          nevertheless, there certainly must a been an offer made for Azmoun and if it he specifically says that it was Sardar that rejected the offer, that would mean that the Rostov was apparently agreed with their offer for his transfer fee ...!?
          wonder which club was it..!!? best guess would be BVB..? he woulda rejected most probably because he wasnt being given any immediate guarantees of first team action and being UEFA Cup-tied too..? similarly for LP, but doubt if LP coulda made an offer without the whole english media reporting it..!!
          it coulda been from another Rich Russian league/EU low profile team looking to buy low, sell high him later..?

Comment

I hope Sardar goes to Bundesliga, La Liga, Serie A or Ligue 1. EPL is not good for him yet. Son should be a good example for Azmoun to follow. Grow stronger in a respectable team and later move to EPL.

Comment

Honestly sardar can play in EPL, if Arsenal are smart they can buy sardar, he is cheap and we all know Arsene wenger is a cheap coach who dont like to pay, and sardar is the combination of sanchez and giroud, both fast and strong in the air,

Comment

According to v3, Saeid may join Hamburg. Hope it is true. Even though they are struggling but that is a club with a rich history and i doubt they get relegated. They always find a way to survive in recent years lol and on top of that he may as well get some regular good playing time.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1386689...88%D8%B1%DA%AF

Comment

I don't know how solid this is, but I read a commenter on Twitter a while back saying that he had info that Sardar had agreed to join Dortmund in the summer. The guy had a "you heard it here first" line and seemed like he had some insider info. Also wasn't an Iranian account, so it seems more credible, as I don't trust Iranian accounts on this subject.

I had a feeling that Sardar would stay at Rostov during this break. He is not the type of player bought in January usually. Young, high-potential players usually move in the summer, while squad need first-team players usually move in the winter to fill gaps made by injury. I don't think any of the big teams were desperate to fill an important starting role with Sardar. Rather, they see him as a high-potential player and will monitor him through the Europa League, and remainder of the season and buy in the summer if they retain interest.

He will not immediately start on Dortmund or Liverpool at the moment, and was always going to be a reserve player. I believe that Liverpool was the interesting offer, but there was a caveat in the deal, like Sardar would see minor rotation action for the foreseeable future until he fully developed. Probably why he did not accept. I think that the situation at Dortmund better suits his future, as Ramos and Aubamayeng are likely leaving the team, so two striker spots are opening. He can find more action going there, and less pressure from fans if he chooses Dortmund. I think it is believable that he will end up there in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
                    According to v3, Saeid may join Hamburg. Hope it is true. Even though they are struggling but that is a club with a rich history and i doubt they get relegated. They always find a way to survive in recent years lol and on top of that he may as well get some regular good playing time.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news/1386689...88%D8%B1%DA%AF
                    They've also been focusing on youth development heavily the past few years. It would be a good investment.

Comment

if I'm not wrong Khabaronline was the first media to claim Ezatolahi will join Hamburg, so it might very well be made up news...

Comment

if I'm not wrong Khabaronline was the first media to claim Ezatolahi will join Hamburg, so it might very well be made up news...
                        I think we should wait until he is holding up a new jersey before we get any hope. I have a feeling that with Sardar staying at Rostov Saeid will stay too. Hope I'm wrong, but I am skeptical of Saeid moving if Sardar does not.

Comment

Saeid said himself in an interview that he was in talks with a Bundesliga team (alongside Spanish, Dutch and Russian teams). The German team might be indeed Hamburg, but we should wait for concrete informations.

Comment

Hamburg would be a great move from the Russian league!

Comment

That is a team he can definitely contribute too.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                                That is a team he can definitely contribute too.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                                Old time Hamburg fans will feel some nostalgia with another Irooni on their squad.

Comment

Working...
                                X