Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn, Ezatolahi to Hamburg would be one of the better transfers for Iranian football for a long long time. Hope it goes through.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Damn, Ezatolahi to Hamburg would be one of the better transfers for Iranian football for a long long time. Hope it goes through.
      HSV is one of Europes most underachieving clubs atm though together with Valencia and Newcastle in terms of size and potential and what their shit board is up to.

Comment

The funny thing is Hamburger has a better midfield than attackers...

Either way hope it goes through!

Comment

http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/News/72872.html
          Here is a new interview with Saeid. In short , he says that he has multiple offers (he didn't name any team) but still needs one week to make his final decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
            The funny thing is Hamburger has a better midfield than attackers...

Either way hope it goes through!
            Nah. Its actually the other way around. The only good Central Midfield we have is Lewis Holtby atm. Our strikers aren't bad. I always die inside when I watch Aaron Hunt or Halilovic play, Gideon Jung is average and played CB the last games. So Saeid would be really good ^^
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Saeid said himself in an interview that he was in talks with a Bundesliga team (alongside Spanish, Dutch and Russian teams). The German team might be indeed Hamburg, but we should wait for concrete informations.
              i am sure hamburg have asked mehdi mahdavikia about the player and he had good words for him, hamburg is a good move, bundesliga is now after la liga the best league to play and hamburg is a well respected club in germany and europe

Comment

Seeing another Iranian in Hamburg would be nice. Used to love waking up and watching Kia play.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                  Saeid said himself in an interview that he was in talks with a Bundesliga team (alongside Spanish, Dutch and Russian teams). The German team might be indeed Hamburg, but we should wait for concrete informations.
                  well he himself also said that he prefers the german league over any others. I think in saeid's case its less likely to be bazar garmi because he has grown up in a very professional environment, and even if he you watch his interviews he is very reluctant to give any information regarding his moves to protect the clubs privacy. Hamburg would make sense because they have a history with iranian players, and are trying to play with more youth. Plus the pressure isnt as high there as it has been in the past.

Comment

Hamburg is an elite club in Germany. They are the only club in Germany's top flight who has never been relegated from the Bundesliga. Saeid should go to there.

Comment

Hamburg was my home in Germany and is germanys most classy and beautiful city. Great people, women, and fans. Hamburg currently doesn't have much talent. It would be awesome to see ezatollahi and holtby for

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

^ i agree i went all over German during WC06 and found Hamburg quiet a charming/ beautiful and fun city for a short while i stayed there..!!
                        HSV Football during the day and St. Pauli's red light dist. clubbing n premium Eastern EU jendes by Night ...! saeed will be scoring daily on n off the pitch ...!! ;(

ps
                        i havent followed HSV of late, i can't believe they still havent relegated yet...!!? i hear theyve been struggling with too much front office hashieh and scandals ..!! hope they get their shitt together soon and no better way than to bring in another iranian prodigy to restart their resurgence to the European football glory days once again.. !!

Comment

If the news are coming from Khabaronline, I don't give a penny for it. Wait for Ezatollahi to confirm this first before jumping into conclusion.

Comment

I forgot about Bundesliga's foreign player quota rule. They have five non-European players (Brazilian, American, Gambian, Japanese and South Korean). Saeid has no problems in joining HSV, right?

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
                              I forgot about Bundesliga's foreign player quota rule. They have five non-European players (Brazilian, American, Gambian, Japanese and South Korean). Saeid has no problems in joining HSV, right?
                              Isn't it EU players, not european, hence balkan players count as non european?

Comment

Saeid to HSV would be perfect.

Hamburg will look after him as long as he works hard, stays focused and dedicated to his club (which he has proven with FC Rostov).

Mahdavikia is working with Hamburg's youth and will be around and in town. He could look after him and give him the right advice.

It honestly doesn't get any better than an HSV offer. I hope it's serious and that Ezatolahi considers the move.

Comment

Working...
                                X