X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BPKDaIBg...fcrostov&hl=en
    due to popular demand by the irooni population of rostovs instagram comment section...Only Sardar
    I actually think it's good that our players are popular on social media. Maybe one day when foreign companies enter Iran, this popularity means that European clubs will have extra incentive to buy our players, due to money they will make on the Iranian player's shirt sales, attract millions of more fans to the club etc. (similar to Japanese players).

Comment

Sardar's goal against Al Hilal at 3:24 mark.

Comment

Al helal soorakhe

Comment

Now Saeid has confirmed talks with HSV and Stoke City and said that he will talk with Mahdavikia if he receives an offer from HSV. He also interest from Dutch, Belgian, Russian and Chinese clubs

http://90tv.ir/news/352487/%D8%B9%D8...B4%D9%88%D8%AF
          Last edited by 04041374; 01-14-2017, 05:31 AM.

Comment

I don't see how Ezatolahi would get playing time at Stoke City if he got benched in Rostov! He should definitely not to to Stoke. Premier League is a bad place for young players to develop...

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
              Now Saeid has confirmed talks with HSV and Stoke City and said that he will talk with Mahdavikia if he receives an offer from HSV. He also interest from Dutch, Belgian, Russian and Chinese clubs

HSV would be nice, Mehdi would be able to help him out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                I don't see how Ezatolahi would get playing time at Stoke City if he got benched in Rostov! He should definitely not to to Stoke. Premier League is a bad place for young players to develop...
                he has done enough of training and riding the bench and imo, for now he needs to find himself the option thats likely to guarantee him most minutes on the pitch competing at the highest level possible...!
                on the surface Stoke seems the best of the bunch option but i also fear if they are just buying him, just to add to their MF depth, then he is better off opting for Hamburg or even Eredivisie..! a more careful consideration must be given considering many more factors before his final decision..!
                fk China & Belgium and he needs to step up from RPL while still quiet young and the opportunity is there..!

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post

more impressive and encouraging are his positive remarks regarding TM ..!
                  Can't wait for him to wear the TM captain armband..!! he seems already more primed for it than both Dejagha n Haji-Sooti..!

Comment

I was going to say Stoke will be freezing cold for him throughout most of the year , then I realised Saeid just spent the last two years in Russia!

Comment

Sardar's goal against Al Hilal at 3:24 mark.

Goes to show how bad Al Hilal is, but watch how Persepolis with struggle against him.

Comment

This is true but he is built for the premier league I really think he could thrive in that league. Ideal situation would be to get bought by stoke and then get loaned out to another team....he would kill it in England.
                        Team Meli Iran
                        Perspolis FC
                        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Agreed, that physical stature is made for the Prem and he's not the sort of player whose game relies on time and space on the ball so a move to La Liga or Italy wouldn't really be ideal. Having said that, very few Prem teams will give enough of an opportunity to a central midfielder of his age and inexperience for it to be worth the risk. Leicester's continual signing of any young black central midfielders in the hope they're the new Kante aside, of course.

Comment

For crying out loud can Sardar get your ass moving, Alexander Isak the 17 year old Swede is signing for Real Madrid right now come on Sardar please im getting sick and tired of you staying in ruski land year after year

Comment

As long as he is playing from start in European cups Im satisfied, I dont want Sardar to be a benchwarmer like Daei when he went to Bayern.

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              For crying out loud can Sardar get your ass moving, Alexander Isak the 17 year old Swede is signing for Real Madrid right now come on Sardar please im getting sick and tired of you staying in ruski land year after year

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                                He's growing well and is already the best Asian player alongside Son & Kagawa. But I agree, he needs to move during the summer because there has been a ton of reported interest from great teams.

Comment

Working...
                                X