This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
    He's growing well and is already the best Asian player alongside Son & Kagawa. But I agree, he needs to move during the summer because there has been a ton of reported interest from great teams.
    If he stays to long im afraid he will turn out to another honda

Comment

Saeid ezatollahi and Alireza Jahanbaksh have the same agent - Amir Hashemi

Comment

and Karim has now Fazeli, there was a guy who was living in Sweden(forgot his name) was Karim's agent.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          Saeid ezatollahi and Alireza Jahanbaksh have the same agent - Amir Hashemi
          From his new interview it looks like Saeed doesn't like to go to Germany or England. He said he had two offers from Eredivisie and also from Russia. I think he might move to Netherlands because most likely Azmoun will be transferred to a new league next summer.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

I have a feeling Saeid might end up at NEC.

They just lost their midfielder Breinburg to a MLS club so they are looking for a replacement.

This is a very possible scenario knowing Hashemi's ties with NEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              I have a feeling Saeid might end up at NEC.

They just lost their midfielder Breinburg to a MLS club so they are looking for a replacement.

This is a very possible scenario knowing Hashemi's ties with NEC.
              Eredivisie would be easy for Saeid.. Tbh, i want him to go to a challenging league like the Bundesliga or stay with an RPL team and succeed there.

Comment

Russian league is obviously better, but it depends where he can get more playing time.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Russian league is obviously better, but it depends where he can get more playing time.

Netherlands (Eredivisie) and Belgium (Jupiler Pro league) are the feeders for EPL/Bundesliga/Ligue 1/ Serie A and La liga. RPL is far from their recruiters.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                    Netherlands (Eredivisie) and Belgium (Jupiler Pro league) are the feeders for EPL/Bundesliga/Ligue 1/ Serie A and La liga. RPL is far from their recruiters.
                    My friend said the same thing to me the other day, obviously RPL is quality wise far ahead of the Eredivisie but the latter league still is a talent hub for basically every top 5 league. Even average at best players still go to clubs like Augsburg (Gouweleeuw), Sassuolo (Letschert), Alaves (Santos) and more every season. You can be sure that Ezatolahi will be perfectly fine IF he moves to any Eredivisie club. Only for the same reason, Jahanbakhsh will most probably end up at some Bundesliga club when his contract runs out.

NEC fans seem to be positive about Ezatolahi possibly transferring to their club by the way.

Comment

Yea
                      Just reading in between the lines , on his last mosahebe you could tell for him It was pretty much a choice between possibly HSV , Stoke which seemingly had shown some mild interest !?& an Eredivisie club which sounded like he was considering seriously ..!?

If he thinks he is ready for prime time football then the he would have to pursue the first two more aggressively ..! If he is looking for his next move as a spring board to top leagues then an eredivisie move is a more sensible choice than staying in RPL & likely will afford him most frequent game minutes ..!

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                        It is true, but plenty of people also transfer from RPL to those leagues.

Rondon Ahmed musa and Honda are just a couple examples

EDIT: I just looked at the entire 2016/17 transfers out for the Russian league.

Every team had transfers to The following leagues ---> EPL, Portuguese, French, Bundesliga, Greek, turkish, belgian, and Spanish leagues.

So unfortunately your theory isn't really true.

The Netherlands may be MORE visible, but Russia is also fine.

Last edited by KeonKish; 01-15-2017, 03:36 PM.
                        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Eredivisie got that old-time Prestigious still going for itself & top leagues can snatch their best talent on the cheap ..! By comparison most RPL teams are loaded & it's not easy & definitely not cheap to steal their stars ..!

Comment

He's 20, plenty of time to go a club in the Eredivisie for 3-4 years and join a bigger club in his prime.
                            Hopefully we'll get him in the BL or EPL, although EPL will be reaaaaaaaally tough for a young player like him, especially at a team like Stoke where they have Adam, Afellay, Ireland, and Whelan to compete with.

Regardless, it's all positive so that's good news
                            Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                            محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                            - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Azmoun on the front page of AFC Quarterly!

http://the-afc.com/uploads/afc/files...agazine-17.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                Eredivisie got that old-time Prestigious still going for itself & top leagues can snatch their best talent on the cheap ..! By comparison most RPL teams are loaded & it's not easy & definitely not cheap to steal their stars ..!
                                That's the only upside of Eredivisie nowadays.. you can be snatched away pretty cheap.

Comment

Working...
                                X