• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Saeid interview right now: http://www.telewebion.com/#!/live/varzesh/

Comment

The questions are weird.

Comment

Btw. he didn't say anything about his future.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
          Btw. he didn't say anything about his future.
          He didn't, but it seems like there will be no Saeid at Rostov anymore and Holland is no option either.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
            He didn't, but it seems like there will be no Saeid at Rostov anymore and Holland is no option either.
            go to england or spain

Comment

He needs to make his mind asap, he was without playing time for the first 6 months with Rostov due to paper work then he played a bit but was bench warmer for most part and now without club again, not good at this age and stage of the career!

Comment

he might as well just stay at rostov this is stupid. I thought he would finalize his move quickly but without about a week and a half left in the window, nothing but rumors. He needs to either sign a contract with another team, or stay at rostov, join them for preseason camp. Being in limbo like this is bad.

Comment

Saeid didn't exclude Holland. He said that JB likes him to go join a Dutch team, but his fate is not clear.

He will not have ITC issues if he stays in Russia.

Comment

http://90tv.ir/video/355843/%da%af%d...87%d8%a7%d8%b4

Comment

He should solve his club issue soon before the transfer window closes. Staying at Rostov is not an option if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        He should solve his club issue soon before the transfer window closes. Staying at Rostov is not an option if you ask me.
                        It would be nice if he could play in Europa League, but I don't want him to sign with Rostov either as it would likely be a long term deal. He also isn't getting playing time which is bad. It's strange he isn't more in demand. He has so much technical skill for a player as tall as he is, and he is so young. You'd think teams would be falling over each other to get such a Defensive Midfielder.

Comment

FYI Dortmund just signed Alexander Isak the 17 year old wonderkid from AIK in Swedish League. He's a 6'3 forward and seems to be their targetman for the future. Now, they have Aubamayeng, Emre Mor, and Isak as Strikers, and it seems like Mor and Isak are the future attackers for the team.

Sadly, I don't see Sardar joining them anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                            FYI Dortmund just signed Alexander Isak the 17 year old wonderkid from AIK in Swedish League. He's a 6'3 forward and seems to be their targetman for the future. Now, they have Aubamayeng, Emre Mor, and Isak as Strikers, and it seems like Mor and Isak are the future attackers for the team.

Sadly, I don't see Sardar joining them anymore.
                            Aubu is most likely going to Real Madrid, Sardar wont go to Dortmund you are correct seeing how Isak is 17 and well a bigger prospect considering his age and seen as the next Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Just to make the comparesion he is seen as a bigger star at this young age than Zlatan was, and he broke the record of most expensive swedish player to leave the Swedish league, breaking Zlatans record.

Comment

Another interview with Saeid: http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1321...AA%D9%88%D9%81

Comment

this guy is making me nervous, sign somewhere already!
                                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X