Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I really don't like how long this is taking. He should have made a decision already. If he was gonna stay with Rostov he should have just extended and attended the training camp with them!

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Khabare tazei az vaziate Said nadarim?
      DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

V3 claims he may join Panathinakos alongside Masoud Shojaei, they even claim Masoud may sign today!

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
          V3 claims he may joins Panathinakos alongside Masoud Shojaei, they even claims Masoud may sign today!
          Not bad...

Comment

http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2017/01/...47_321233.html
            Apparently villareal wants azmoun

Sent from my Coolpad 8675-W00 using Tapatalk

PSYCHOPATH
            https://open.spotify.com/track/54q3rTiRdvXGar9WvqJA4T

Comment

Good for both of them, Ezatolahi will get the playing time he wants alongside Masoud which will make a really good coordination between them (also this would effect TM positively, our gameplay when we want to carry the ball from our own half to opponents half will be improved) and as long as they fight for at least a spot for EL i'm fine because don't forget guys Luka Modric who is now argubly one of the best if not the best midfielder in the world played for Dinamo Zagreb in Croatian League. Ezatolahi can find himself in Panathinaikos and bring his gameplay to that next level
              Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

The issue is i don't see two Iranians midfielders start in a team like Panathinakos

Comment

Originally posted by kidmo View Post
                  http://futbol.as.com/futbol/2017/01/...47_321233.html
                  Apparently villareal wants azmoun

Sent from my Coolpad 8675-W00 using Tapatalk
                  Maghaleye jalebie chon az yek roznameye motabar manande AS ast.

In maghale mige ke ke Villareal dost dare Sardar raa ya hamin alan ya pas az payaane in fasl bekhare.

Albate in kaar bastegi be foroshe Pato be yek bashgaahe chini daare. Bebinim chi mishe.

Dar zemn Villareal jaaye besyaar khobie baraye pishrafte bazaikonhaaye javan.

Bazikonhai manande Alphonse Areola va Eric Bailly, dota bazikone javan ke fasle pishin dar Villareal baazi mikardan, emsaal dar PSG va Man Utd hastand.
                  DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Personally, I have higher hopes for Ezzatollahi... He can to better than the greek league for sure.

Comment

Sardar already denied the Villarreal rumor

http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...A%D9%88/179271

Comment

Oh god... As much as I would love seeing Saeid succeed, even the Dutch league would be too easy for him, let alone the Greek League...

I hope he is a little more patient and tries to sign with a mid table bundesliga or serie a team, and if none of those are available, maybe go to the dutch league...

Comment

Greek league is wayyyy below Russian league. Just extend with Rostov.

That's a major downgrade.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                            Greek league is wayyyy below Russian league. Just extend with Rostov.
                            That's a major downgrade.
                            Honestly, playing regularly for Panathinaikos would be better than being a bench warmer for Rostov... He will be much more likely to get noticed by top league's teams too.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                              Honestly, playing regularly for Panathinaikos would be better than being a bench warmer for Rostov... He will be much more likely to get noticed by top league's teams too.
                              I think that hes already noticed by most teams. He has played for atletico and Rostov (champions league). Hes playing for no 1 team in Iran in his age. He just has to wait for the right offer, not downgrading

Comment

This is one of their biggest clubs so it's really gonna be a higher pressure situation for him - bigger club with bigger expectations. The league itself surely is nowhere near Russian but the club itself will get him a ton of recognition....id be willing to bet his next move after panathanikos (if he does wind up there) will be really good. Not a bad move at all if you ask me....not ideal certainly but nothing for anyone to complain about.
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X