Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it depends highly on his chances for frequent starts and minutes there..!!?? whats kos's MF situation ?? what are his chances of breaking through the starting line up there and how soon..??

all in all, its definitely an underwhelming transfer..!! woulda much preferred Eredivisie..!!

btw
    i smell some sorta dallali situation going on between iranian agents and the greek teams ..!! if Kos's coach again make claim that Saeed also wasnt his picking and was thrown his way, then i'd have to guess some shit is going down there in the background.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Greek league is wayyyy below Russian league. Just extend with Rostov.

That's a major downgrade.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      or a suitable stepping stone for greater clubs?

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
        or a suitable stepping stone for greater clubs?
        You would think so, but Saeid has already played in the Champions League for Rostov, as well as Athletico's C team… You'd think he's already presented himself to higher clubs

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
          You would think so, but Saeid has already played in the Champions League for Rostov, as well as Athletico's C team… You'd think he's already presented himself to higher clubs
          well he played 1 min vs Bayern and 1 min vs PSV..

Comment

he scored against anderlecht and absolutely dominated the midfield, and hit the bar. That performance on his cv alone should attract attention from teams at the level of anderlecht,genk,AZ,etc

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
              he scored against anderlecht and absolutely dominated the midfield, and hit the bar. That performance on his cv alone should attract attention from teams at the level of anderlecht,genk,AZ,etc
              The clubs you mentioned are more or less similar to Panathinaikos.

I don't get why other people are complaining, Panathinaikos are a stable topclub in Greece and if they offer Saeid enough playing time, it is a great stepping stone for a 20 year old.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                The clubs you mentioned are more or less similar to Panathinaikos.
                I don't get why other people are complaining, Panathinaikos are a stable topclub in Greece and if they offer Saeid enough playing time, it is a great stepping stone for a 20 year old.
                yaya toure played for metalurh donetsk and then transferred to olympiacos for a while before going to barca. Russia makes players tough, then greece allows them to shine. If he does well for panathinaikos very high chance of him getting to good spanish or italian team (prob spanish as hes already been there)

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  yaya toure played for metalurh donetsk and then transferred to olympiacos for a while before going to barca. Russia makes players tough, then greece allows them to shine. If he does well for panathinaikos very high chance of him getting to good spanish or italian team (prob spanish as hes already been there)
                  Just a small correction bro, Metalurh Donetsk is (was) a team from Ukraine and Yaya Toure also spent a season with Monaco before his transfer to Barcelona
                  maa bachehaaye iroonim
                  hamishe irooni mimoonim
                  baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
                  baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    Sardar already denied the Villarreal rumor
                    http://cup.ir/sport/iranianfootball/...A%D9%88/179271
                    Sardar will keep denying until he officially retires!

Comment

sardar literally directly responds to every rumour lmao.

Comment

I'd rather have him stay at Rostov. You all act like Rostov is a sinking ship. They are still in the upper half of the table, and they played respectably against top level CL sides. Plus saed does get played, just not as much.
                        I'm not convinced of the Greek leagues quality at all.
                        Eredivise is a league I would be ok with.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I'd rather have him stay at Rostov. You all act like Rostov is a sinking ship. They are still in the upper half of the table, and they played respectably against top level CL sides. Plus saed does get played, just not as much.
                          I'm not convinced of the Greek leagues quality at all.
                          Eredivise is a league I would be ok with.

So you'd rather have him stay at Rostov and warm the bench even more than first half of the season? Because this is probably what is going to happen UNLESS Noboa leaves the team

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                            So you'd rather have him stay at Rostov and warm the bench even more than first half of the season? Because this is probably what is going to happen UNLESS Noboa leaves the team
                            If you consider 600 minutes warming the bench. We have a different topic to argue.
                            If he gets 1000 minutes for his first real season that's amazing.

Comment

I just double checked.

Saed got 513 minutes in RPL
                              90 minutes in the Russian cup
                              134 minutes in UCL campaign

737 minutes total. That's not really bench warming.

Comment

If you consider 600 minutes warming the bench. We have a different topic to argue.
                                If he gets 1000 minutes for his first real season that's amazing.

He got 700 min in all competitions... It's not bad indeed but he still spent too much time on the bench and barely got to play in important games for Rostov. BTW keep in mind that Rostov is eliminated from Russian cup and they won't play as much european games as in first half of the season so he will logically be even less used from now on

Comment

Working...
                                X