This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    Are you kidding me guys, you want him to get stuck forever in Russia? Anzhi who are 11th? Saeid deserves much better than a tokhmi mid-table Russian team. He won't develop in Russia. I don't know how you would not want him at Panathinaikos.
    Anzhi are not a tokhmi team. They are just volatile. A lot of big name players have played for Anzhi.

I think they lost both of their DM's.

I assume he will only go there to start.

Which is way better than any team in Greek league.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Anzhi are not a tokhmi team. They are just volatile. A lot of big name players have played for Anzhi.

I think they lost both of their DM's.

I assume he will only go there to start.

Which is way better than any team in Greek league.

Thank you… Seriously whats with the RPL hate? Lol its a way better league than the Greek league...

Comment

I'm telling you RPL, Rostov hate in this forum is real. And real pathetic. Grow up Russia is not evil.

Comment

I don't think it's about hating on Russia. I don't think there's any doubt that playing in Russia is more competitive than playing in Greece. Russia is also much more competitive than the Dutch league, but if Azmoun was playing in the Dutch league he would've probably have gone to a top 4 league long time ago. It seems it's easier to transfer from these smaller teams to top teams in Europe than from Russia.

Also he would stick out a whole lot more in Greece than he would in Russia.

Both places have got their pros and cons, so I'm fine with wherever he goes as log as he gets to play.

Comment

According to this news also RSC Anderlecht is interested in Ezatolahi.

https://www.anderlecht-online.be/nl/article/151315

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
              I don't think it's about hating on Russia. I don't think there's any doubt that playing in Russia is more competitive than playing in Greece. Russia is also much more competitive than the Dutch league, but if Azmoun was playing in the Dutch league he would've probably have gone to a top 4 league long time ago. It seems it's easier to transfer from these smaller teams to top teams in Europe than from Russia.

Also he would stick out a whole lot more in Greece than he would in Russia.

Both places have got their pros and cons, so I'm fine with wherever he goes as log as he gets to play.
              Can we say the same thing for Jahanbakhsh? Honestly, its because of the RPL that Azmoun has become the player he is… It's really hard to score there and Azmoun has gotten used to the physicality of the league… If he went to Eredivisie instead of the RPL he probably wouldn't have been as good tbh

Comment

VILLARREAL KEEN ON ROSTOV'S SARDAR AZMOUN AS PATO REPLACEMENT

AS - The club wants to sell the Brazilian now and sign the 22-year-old Iranian forward. Liverpool are also interested in the Rostov player.

Complex operation

Villarreal have their hearts set on FC Rostov forward Sardar Azmoun who they see as the ideal replacement for China-bound Alexandre Pato. It's an operation that looked practically impossible only a couple of weeks ago but Villarreal hope they can complete a deal within the next few days. First they must sell Alexandre Pato to Chinese Super League side Tianjin Quanjian. That transfer would bring in 18 million euros, 16 million of which would end up directly in Villarreal's bank account. The next step would be to persuade Rostov to sell their most promising young player, who only last month was elected Best Young Asian Player of 2016. And as if that wasn't a tall enough order in itself, Villarreal will also need to fend off Liverpool for the player's signature.

Pato's move to Tianjin

Villarreal hope Pato will accelerate his departure by agreeing terms with Tianjin Quanjian. The Castellonenses paid 1.7 million euros for the Brazilian and acquired 100% of his economic rights, which means they stands to make a 16 million euro profit on his sale. But the operation remains open until the player and Tianjin finalize the small print of his contract.

Pato is asking for a salary of 10 million euros for each of the three years in the contract while Tianjin have offered seven. It all hinges on how negotaitions develop - bearing in mind that time is fast running out.

http://www.persianleague.com/index.p...to-replacement

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                  VILLARREAL KEEN ON ROSTOV'S SARDAR AZMOUN AS PATO REPLACEMENT

AS - The club wants to sell the Brazilian now and sign the 22-year-old Iranian forward. Liverpool are also interested in the Rostov player.

Complex operation

Villarreal have their hearts set on FC Rostov forward Sardar Azmoun who they see as the ideal replacement for China-bound Alexandre Pato. It's an operation that looked practically impossible only a couple of weeks ago but Villarreal hope they can complete a deal within the next few days. First they must sell Alexandre Pato to Chinese Super League side Tianjin Quanjian. That transfer would bring in 18 million euros, 16 million of which would end up directly in Villarreal's bank account. The next step would be to persuade Rostov to sell their most promising young player, who only last month was elected Best Young Asian Player of 2016. And as if that wasn't a tall enough order in itself, Villarreal will also need to fend off Liverpool for the player's signature.

Pato's move to Tianjin

Villarreal hope Pato will accelerate his departure by agreeing terms with Tianjin Quanjian. The Castellonenses paid 1.7 million euros for the Brazilian and acquired 100% of his economic rights, which means they stands to make a 16 million euro profit on his sale. But the operation remains open until the player and Tianjin finalize the small print of his contract.

Pato is asking for a salary of 10 million euros for each of the three years in the contract while Tianjin have offered seven. It all hinges on how negotaitions develop - bearing in mind that time is fast running out.

http://www.persianleague.com/index.p...to-replacement
                  sardar won't leave last minute.... Unless Villarreal over him a large amount of money
                  Please watch and Subscribe:

Comment

I believe the anderlecht rumors. Not only is he young, he also shit on them in CL quali. They can literally buy him for free!

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post

Also he would stick out a whole lot more in Greece than he would in Russia..
                      Thank you. This is exactly my point.

Comment

http://en.as.com/en/2017/01/30/footb...06_707708.html

If the Azmoun transfer to Villareal is to going through it must still happen today.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          Can we say the same thing for Jahanbakhsh? Honestly, its because of the RPL that Azmoun has become the player he is… It's really hard to score there and Azmoun has gotten used to the physicality of the league… If he went to Eredivisie instead of the RPL he probably wouldn't have been as good tbh
                          To be fair Azmoun is overall a better player than Jahanbakhsh.

Comment

Originally posted by AliKarimi8 View Post
                            http://en.as.com/en/2017/01/30/footb...06_707708.html

If the Azmoun transfer to Villareal is to going through it must still happen today.
                            I thought somebody said that sardar has already denied that rumor..!??

in any case, they probably can snatch him from rostov if they offer a High Teen$ figure..!!

Comment

"Sardar Azmoun was injured in the "Rostov" match - "Zilina"

The meeting was held at the stadium "Gloria Sports Arena" in Belek, Turkey, and ended in victory for Russian team with a score of 3: 1.

Beautiful goal 6 minutes into the match and opened the scoring Dmitri Poloz.

In Belek ended the next test match "Rostov". Double designed Aleksandr Bukharov.

In the second half the team Kurban Berdyev confidently controlled the game.

In the second half, 61 minutes into the game, on the field instead of the creator of the first goal in the match Dmitry runners came Sardar Azmoun."

http://nevainfo.ru/2017/02/412134-se...ostov-zhilina/

Comment

hope its minor

Comment

Working...
                                X