Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't believe Saeed is a liar but what happened to all his top 5 league offers that he said on TV?

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

LOL. All these rumors and he ends up staying at Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
        Ya pishnahad khob o jeddi nagerefte ya Rostov yek bashgaahe moozi ast va midone chijori pool dar biyareh.
        probably both..!

so long it aint a long term contract Past WC18, its not such a bad move..!

he doesnt have to familiarize himself to whole new setting and team tactics, and if now they afford him more minutes, he could hit the ground running and has a chance still to feature in Euro cup and get more exposure..!!

obviously he had to resort to some goood ol irani bazargarmy along the way, in order to succumb Rostov into a semi lucrative extension..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
          probably both..!

so long it aint a long term contract Past WC18, its not such a bad move..!

he doesnt have to familiarize himself to whole new setting and team tactics, and if now they afford him more minutes, he could hit the ground running and has a chance still to feature in Euro cup and get more exposure..!!

obviously he had to resort to some goood ol irani bazargarmy along the way, in order to succumb Rostov into a semi lucrative extension..!
          Man faghat omidvaram ke Rostov hamino be said goftan, ke ma barnamamoon ine ke in nime fasl bishtar baazi koni, va baraye hamin Said gharardaad neveshte, agar na yek fasle kaamel raa az dast mide.
          DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/957195

This says that he will sign a new contract with Rostov but will then be loaned to Anzhi who are ready to provide him playing time. Let's hope it's true because he will definitely get less minutes than in first half of the season if he stays with Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
              http://www.sovsport.ru/gazeta/article-item/957195

This says that he will sign a new contract with Rostov but will then be loaned to Anzhi who are ready to provide him playing time. Let's hope it's true because he will definitely get less minutes than in first half of the season if he stays with Rostov.
              If this is true, Saeid is more interested in $$$ than his actual development. But whatever, it's his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                If this is true, Saeid is more interested in $$$ than his actual development. But whatever, it's his career.
                Why is that? He just needs to play week in and week out so there is no reason for him to refuse a loan to Anzhi.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                  Why is that? He just needs to play week in and week out, there is no reasons for him to refuse a loan to Anzhi.
                  Because he is probably extending his contract with Rostov and I'm getting the impression that he brought up these Bundesliga and Premier League offers to get himself a more lucrative deal at Rostov (despite being unsatisfied with getting benched, I don't understand that). Anyways, staying in the Russian league in the long run will do him more harm than good, regardless if he is getting loaned to Anzhi who are even more anonymous in the European football world than the likes of Anderlecht, Panathinaikos, Stoke City. If I'm not mistaken, Anzhi even played regularly in the 2nd division of Russia a while ago. It's not a stable club.

Comment

I see the hate for the RPL continues lol...

Other than Stoke City, there is no club where Ezzatolahi will be challenged than the likes of the RPL. Why would he go to a team in Anderlecht where he scored on.. almost twice! As for the Greek League, I think its a decent league, but come on... What teams do Panathinaikos play in comparison to the teams Rostov or Anzhi play.

I do not think Saeid is in for the money one bit... or else he would've been making twice his paycheck right now in China or Gutter, wasting his talents.

Comment

Because he is probably extending his contract with Rostov and I'm getting the impression that he brought up these Bundesliga and Premier League offers to get himself a more lucrative deal at Rostov (despite being unsatisfied with getting benched, I don't understand that). Anyways, staying in the Russian league in the long run will do him more harm than good, regardless if he is getting loaned to Anzhi who are even more anonymous in the European football world than the likes of Anderlecht, Panathinaikos, Stoke City.
                      well, he didn't necessarily reject their offers because of money (I don't think Rostov would pay him more than any premier league team tbh) but maybe Anderlecht, Stoke city and Panathinaikos weren't really to provide him enough playing time

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                        I see the hate for the RPL continues lol...
                        You are usually a good poster, but this sentence is just silly and you know it.

I will repeat it for the 100th time just so that it will be once again confirmed, yeah RPL is a better league than Eredivisie / Greek Super League / Belgian League. I think everyone generally agrees on that.

But my entire point is that those leagues are basically the feeders of top 3 European Leagues, while the RPL is coming short in that aspect. It is a league with high wages, so players generally stay in Russia, of course there are few exceptions but a ''crap'' league like Eredivisie even exports average at best players to clubs like Atlanta Bergamo, Augsburg and Alaves. My theory is that Saeid would develop better in the Eredivisie, because there is more space for development and obviously the league has more exposure from top 3 leagues.

Comment

You are usually a good poster, but this sentence is just silly and you know it.

I will repeat it for the 100th time just so that it will be once again confirmed, yeah RPL is a better league than Eredivisie / Greek Super League / Belgian League. I think everyone generally agrees on that.

But my entire point is that those leagues are basically the feeders of top 3 European Leagues, while the RPL is coming short in that aspect. It is a league with high wages, so players generally stay in Russia, of course there are few exceptions but a ''crap'' league like Eredivisie even exports average at best players to clubs like Atlanta Bergamo, Augsburg and Alaves. My theory is that Saeid would develop better in the Eredivisie, because there is more space for development and obviously the league has more exposure from top 3 leagues.
                          I guess we can agree to disagree brother.. Personally I don't think 1 more year at the RPL won't hurt. He will get used to the physicality of the league so that when he does move to a better league he will be much better.

Comment

Come on bro , you know that most players in Russia ( other than spartak,CSKA, and zenith ) are getting paid pennies. Anzhi stopped their policy of spending big money and Rostov couldn't even pay their players this time last year. I get it , in your perspective , you would rather see saeid in a western league for one of your Dutch team ideally, or really anywhere else than Russia. I don't agree with that , but ok. But you can't just make up random lies like he's after $. The opposite is true . His contract with anzhi is probably very meager indeed (prob under 10k a week)

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                              I guess we can agree to disagree brother.. Personally I don't think 1 more year at the RPL won't hurt. He will get used to the physicality of the league so that when he does move to a better league he will be much better.
                              do we know yet for sure the length of his extension ..??
                              i dont see the point for Rostov to get him for just one more year and then ship him off on loan righaway..!!? perhaps they are looking to offload Noboa for big money by summer and want to have replacement handy..? but only for a year or less..?

tbh, they need him (as MF Depth) on their roster for at least rest of the year as they are still preoccupied with Euros and cup action too ?

could be one of those Loan deals where he can be recalled at anytime, in case of injury to their veteran but aging current MF starters..!!?

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                                Come on bro , you know that most players in Russia ( other than spartak,CSKA, and zenith ) are getting paid pennies. Anzhi stopped their policy of spending big money and Rostov couldn't even pay their players this time last year. I get it , in your perspective , you would rather see saeid in a western league for one of your Dutch team ideally, or really anywhere else than Russia. I don't agree with that , but ok. But you can't just make up random lies like he's after $. The opposite is true . His contract with anzhi is probably very meager indeed (prob under 10k a week)
                                im fairly certain even smaller RPL teams on avg. pay their players better than probably top half of say Eredivisie teams..?
                                and that big money could become a stumbling block in their future transfer wishes..!
                                both you and Kiarash both have valid points in the argument you got going here on RPL Vs other weaker EU leagues..!

Comment

Working...
                                X