Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's too young for any of you to be complaining. As long as he gets playing time RPL Is better for him. Eredivisie is only better because of transfers. Let's see if JB gets any offers like you guys claim after this season where his stats are pretty good.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

I honestly didn't enjoy his right and left interviews on TV about his future destination. Now i highly doubt Rostov give him any regular playing time base on what happened. This is like Rezaeian-Taremi situation, the difference is he is not playing in his country and he wasn't a key player for Rostov yet. Not professional though. Focus on your career dude, you will have plenty of times to advertise for x or y modeling brands and TV interviews once you reach 30s.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
        I honestly didn't enjoy his right and left interviews on TV about his future destination. Now i highly doubt Rostov give him any regular playing time base on what happened. This is like Rezaeian-Taremi situation, the difference is he is not playing in his country and he wasn't a key player for Rostov yet. Not professional though. Focus on your career dude, you will have plenty of times to advertise for x or y modeling brands and TV interviews once you reach 30s.
        Yeah not sure what was going on there. Does he still have a contract with Rostov? What's going on?!
        Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
        محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
        - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
          Come on bro , you know that most players in Russia ( other than spartak,CSKA, and zenith ) are getting paid pennies. Anzhi stopped their policy of spending big money and Rostov couldn't even pay their players this time last year. I get it , in your perspective , you would rather see saeid in a western league for one of your Dutch team ideally, or really anywhere else than Russia. I don't agree with that , but ok. But you can't just make up random lies like he's after $. The opposite is true . His contract with anzhi is probably very meager indeed (prob under 10k a week)
          Here are some figures explaining the average salaries from the best paying leagues all over the world. The Russian premier league is ranked sixth, so overall you can conclude that most likely any wage at a club like Rostov / Anzhi is still higher than for example what Jahanbakhsh would earn at NEC and most Eredivisie clubs:

https://fourfourthreefootball.wordpr...gues-revealed/

And nope, it's not really from my perspective. My perspective is rather that Saied is better off in a league which is development friendly, and that has shown in the past and present that it offers talents like Saeid enough opportunities to get snatched away by smaller clubs in top 3 leagues.

I don't really support any Dutch club also, so I'm quite objective for that matter. I just follow Eredivisie more often than others here because obviously I live here. And from the stories I hear from professionals, and also facts, tell me that for any young player it is better to play in Eredivisie than RPL.

Kasper Dolberg, a Danish young striker who signed for Ajax just this season is scoring left and right and is ALREADY linked to a move to Barcelona, Manchester United and Manchester City. It tells a lot about the amount of exposure and top EU scouts closely monitoring the Eredivisie resulting that he can get concrete interest from absolute top clubs while Azmoun is doing much better in a tougher league like Russia but never sparked the interest from the clubs I mentioned above.

Another example is Vincent Janssen who had only 1 good year for AZ and got transferred to Tottenham Hotspur last summer. Of course he is failing miserably because scoring many goals in the Eredivisie doesn't mean a lot, but in terms of transfers Eredivisie blows the RPL out of the water.

http://www.tribalfootball.com/articl...olberg-4167130

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
            He's too young for any of you to be complaining. As long as he gets playing time RPL Is better for him. Eredivisie is only better because of transfers. Let's see if JB gets any offers like you guys claim after this season where his stats are pretty good.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
            Alireza's teammate Jeffrey Gouweleeuw played 3 years for AZ, had mostly average performances as a CB and is now a regular starter for Augsburg who are in the Bundesliga.

Comment

Saeid is back training with Rostov.

Comment

I wouldn't necessarily say Vincent Janssen is failing miserably at the Spurs. He isn't scoring much, which is obviously his main job (though he barely plays since Kane is the main out and out striker), but he has kept up with the speed of the league nicely for his first year.

If I were the Spurs I wouldn't write him off so fast. In his late sub appearances, he links up well with Son / Alli / Eriksen. Let's keep in mind the lad is only 22.

Off topic just wanted to mention that though.

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BQCxcwDg...fcrostov&hl=en

saeids back at rostov. Would have been fine if he had stayed all along, now it seems dumb though. Hope he gets a look in. I feel like he was close to cracking the starting 11 before the break, but all these interviews, actively trying to leave, not coming to half of training camp, etc ,etc might screw him over. Berdyev is a reasonable guy though and I think will be fair. Lets see

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                    Because he is probably extending his contract with Rostov and I'm getting the impression that he brought up these Bundesliga and Premier League offers to get himself a more lucrative deal at Rostov (despite being unsatisfied with getting benched, I don't understand that). Anyways, staying in the Russian league in the long run will do him more harm than good, regardless if he is getting loaned to Anzhi who are even more anonymous in the European football world than the likes of Anderlecht, Panathinaikos, Stoke City. If I'm not mistaken, Anzhi even played regularly in the 2nd division of Russia a while ago. It's not a stable club.
                    Agreed. Like I said before...in Iran a transfer happens when it is a suprise and no bazargarmi....see Dejagah and Gucci as examples. None of us pegged Dejagah to Wolfsburg. Now how is Azmoun doing at Barcxa, Villareal, Bayern, Arsenal...it's just bazargarmi.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                      Agreed. Like I said before...in Iran a transfer happens when it is a suprise and no bazargarmi....see Dejagah and Gucci as examples. None of us pegged Dejagah to Wolfsburg. Now how is Azmoun doing at Barcxa, Villareal, Bayern, Arsenal...it's just bazargarmi.

It would have been bazargarmi if he was the one who actually came up with the rumors!

The fact is he has constantly been saying he didn't have any offers from any clubs and all the news you hear is just rumors! How is that bazargarmi?

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
                        It would have been bazargarmi if he was the one who actually came up with the rumors!

The fact is he has constantly been saying he didn't have any offers from any clubs and all the news you hear is just rumors! How is that bazargarmi?
                        Well let's see how this and other similar scenarios played out... 1) agent plants a story 2) media picks up on it and approaches the player 3) player says it would be a dream, it's humbling 4) weeks go by and media questions the story 5) player says as far as he is aware, he only has offers from country x, y, and z and nothing from a, b, and c. 6) media publishes reports noting this but also mentions no specific team names 7) fans speculate, media publishes and player stays quiet chosing to sign with his original anticlimactic location.

Case in point from Dec 2016

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...e-with-rostov/

“ I believe being a bench warmer at Rostov is not a fair position for me as I’m in a good form. They asked me to discuss a contract extension but I told them I want to see out my contract and then we’ll see what happens. Now, I have offers from a couple of European teams including teams from Russia. I’m a free agent now but I can stay at Rostov if any possible move fails."

Then from Jan 2017

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...g-ezzatollahi/

“I have not officially received any offer from Hamburg so far. Hamburg is a great club and Iranian legend Mehdi Mahdavikia has played in the club,” Ezzatollahi told the Tasnim News Agency.

“I think there is room to advance and my agent Mr. Amir Hashemi Moghaddam will take the offer into consideration if they give me a bid.”

“I’ve heard about Hamburg’s interest in the media but I leave it to my agent,”

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                          Well let's see how this and other similar scenarios played out... 1) agent plants a story 2) media picks up on it and approaches the player 3) player says it would be a dream, it's humbling 4) weeks go by and media questions the story 5) player says as far as he is aware, he only has offers from country x, y, and z and nothing from a, b, and c. 6) media publishes reports noting this but also mentions no specific team names 7) fans speculate, media publishes and player stays quiet chosing to sign with his original anticlimactic location.

Case in point from Dec 2016

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...e-with-rostov/

“ I believe being a bench warmer at Rostov is not a fair position for me as I’m in a good form. They asked me to discuss a contract extension but I told them I want to see out my contract and then we’ll see what happens. Now, I have offers from a couple of European teams including teams from Russia. I’m a free agent now but I can stay at Rostov if any possible move fails."

Then from Jan 2017

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...g-ezzatollahi/

“I have not officially received any offer from Hamburg so far. Hamburg is a great club and Iranian legend Mehdi Mahdavikia has played in the club,” Ezzatollahi told the Tasnim News Agency.

“I think there is room to advance and my agent Mr. Amir Hashemi Moghaddam will take the offer into consideration if they give me a bid.”

“I’ve heard about Hamburg’s interest in the media but I leave it to my agent,”

Let's think about this scenario....

His agent plants a story as you say. News come out that a team like Liverpool is very much interested in the guy. The news gets spread everywhere, including in big media. Liverpool fans start to discuss the topic in a positive way, specially after his goal against Bayern Munich.

Do you think at those moments of the "untruthful" hype, Liverpool officials wouldn't come out about the news being false, if there was no truth in it?!

I mean don't get me wrong..... I do agree with you about a lot of our domestic players who come up with lots of bazargarmi but in their cases, the news is only spread in Iranian tabloid media. It's different when the whole world is talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post

Do you think at those moments of the "untruthful" hype, Liverpool officials wouldn't come out about the news being false, if there was no truth in it?!
                            You have Liverpool confused with Perspolis my friend. Liverpool is a professional organization in which staff spend their time analyzing, making payroll, signing sponsorship deals, organizing events, signing agreements...they don't waste their time with every minute detail, because if they did they would be holding a press conference every minute.

There are millions of player x to liverpool rumours each day, mostly speculation and hype by sports media organizations like bleacher report. Liverpool doesn't respond to those either. They don,t want to be fined for tampering or discussing a player who is contracted by another team. Difference is those players don't respond or immerse themselves in these discussions either. Just compare how the Dejagah to Wolfsburg stuff unfolded in contrast to Azmoun to Arsenal amd Saeid to whatever team it was yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
                              I wouldn't necessarily say Vincent Janssen is failing miserably at the Spurs. He isn't scoring much, which is obviously his main job (though he barely plays since Kane is the main out and out striker), but he has kept up with the speed of the league nicely for his first year.

If I were the Spurs I wouldn't write him off so fast. In his late sub appearances, he links up well with Son / Alli / Eriksen. Let's keep in mind the lad is only 22.

Off topic just wanted to mention that though.
                              Janssen has been worse than Soldado so far

Comment

bazargarmy is not unique to iranians and its the norm of any football agent's shrewd operation ..! Agent's objective and responsibility is to facilitate for his client the most lucrative yet sensible career moves and bazargarmy is a very effective mean for achieving that final objective..!

i suppose you could get delkhor as fan if the Player himself also takes an active role in that bazargrmy, but from my recollection and the examples posted by O-zone earlier, Saeed did no such thing..!
                                tbf, the only other convincingly better offer he had was the HSV move, which fell through due no fault of his own..! the Stoke rumored offer was by enlarge bs/vey mild inquiry at best..! no more details of a possible interest from Eredivisie ever surfaced, not even a team name, so that coulda also been by in large BS...! & whether Kos n Anderlecht is a better move than extending with Rostov (even if True) is argumentative @ best, as each move woulda present their own pluses and minuses !!

in this case, Bazargarmy most probably helped Saeed get a far more lucrative Extension than he would have otherwised..!!

the fact that Rostov continued to pursue him in light of others interest and the fact that they are willing to loan him off temporarily in order to afford him his main wish of (more playing minutes) more expediently, tells me this is a club that regardless of their lack of immediate need for his services, very much Believe in his potential for their clubs future needs be it financial or football (probably both)...! otherwise why dafauq even bother resigning him..?

Comment

Working...
                                X