This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
    Eredivisie has only 2 or 3 strong teams and the rest are playing Micky Mouse. It used to be a good place for developing talented football players and had a strong talent pool. Now, it has been over poached by English/German/Spanish/Italian agents in academy level that there are no more quality left. The concept of defense means nothing in their league and it is going to become a complete amateurish league in near future if they don't come up with a final solution. Their top scorers and best talents become useless in big 4 European leagues. Look at Memphis Depay in Man United or Vincent Janssen in Tottenham Hotspur. They used to tear Eredivisie apart but they were useless in EPL.
    I think for the time being Eredivisie is a good place for young Iranian players to start their career in Europe and later transfer to better leagues. If they stay in Eredivisie for more than 2-3 years then they stagnate. JB should get the hell out of there already. When he transferred from Damash to NEC he made a great decision but when he stayed in AZ Alkmaar or even when NEC relegated to second division he made the wrong one. So whoever transfer there should make an impact, impress few European agents and get the hell out.
    Barzay, Torabi, Nourafkan, Cheshmi, Pahlevan, Rezai, Alipour, Taremi, Tabrizi, ... can go there and transfer to better Leagues in a year or two.
    the idea of overpoaching really is a valid one. Just in arsenals academy alone, one of the top prospects is 16 year old forward donyell malen, who they got from ajax academy last year. One of uniteds best academy players is Tahith Chong who was acquired from feyenoord academy last year.Also fosu mensah for united. Countless other examples can be used. This really is depleting quality of dutch league.
    However it doesnt really answer why the coaches and clubs in eridivise care so little about defending. If you had a team like rostov in the dutch league, they would probably win the damn thing bc their defnse would be sooo much better than everybody elses.

Comment

^ Maybe the dutch crowd don't like defensive teams or parking the bus. You know they are not funded by government and all are privately owned. They rely on tickets, advertisement and selling items to fans. If they lose their fans, they lose their income.

There is another thing that I have noticed. Maybe it has something to do with this. Their best coaches are out of Netherlands. Just take a look at who revolutionized Barcelona or who are in EPL and other major European leagues. Their good coaches left their country and only amateurish or half ass managers remained to train Dutch players. The knowledge of their best trainers and golden generation has not been passed to younger dutch generation. Their legendary coach and player Johan Crruyff revolutionized Barcelona/Spanish football and people like Pep are his pupils. Imagine people like Cruyff, Hiddink, Van Gaal, ... have remained in Eredivisie, you could guess the quality would have risen to much higher level.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
        idk you're the one who brought up rostov losing their first game to bayern 5-0 as an indicator of league strength. Read your own post lol.

As for the stats you just gave, nobody is arguing that the duch league was once excellent.

Yes read it again. I mentioned that stat as saying if we want to consider Rostov 3-2 vs Bayern as a barometer of RPL strength should we also not consider Rostov 0-5 Bayern as well...

Also if we want to say the Dutch league was once good and now is weak...does that make any sense? Look at the league trends...a betting man knows teams go up and down and leagues as well. I mean heck Rostov is unlikely to have any chance at any level of European success if things continue as is. Any day of the week I would take the top 3 dutch teams over the top 3 RPL teams. Sure I may be wrong once in a while but RPL lacks consistency.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Azmoun scored in a friendly match against Tromsoe btw. Rostov won 3-1

Comment

New signing Marko Devic on Azmoun:

"With Sardar Azmoun you played back in the "Ruby", and now he is a competitor in the new team.

- I love when there is real competition in the team. Azmun - a young and promising player, he needs a lot more work on physics and technology. He has great potential, he can shoot and become a big star. He showed that it can deal with the best defense in the world, but I would like to be enough for 120 minutes ... I'm sure he can play even better!"

http://football.sport.ua/news/334010

Comment

Saeid just confirmed on Insta that he will be loaned out to Anzhi.

Comment

lol...

Comment

Decent move

Comment

Good move for him if he gets consistent playing team. If he shines he will be far better off.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun & Saeid Ezatolahi @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Crappy move.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        Crappy move.
                        Same guy who blamed arabs because IFF couldn't get Dejagah an ITC.

lol

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                          Same guy who blamed arabs because IFF couldn't get Dejagah an ITC.

lol
                          jeez. he's old club al arabi is not giving up his ITC, okey? iff lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ab-Gosht View Post
                            jeez. he's old club al arabi is not giving up his ITC, okey? iff lol
                            I'm still waiting for his answer in the Dejagah thread on what if an player doesnt play for an national team, why does the National Football Fedeartion has to be involved?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              I'm still waiting for his answer in the Dejagah thread on what if an player doesnt play for an national team, why does the National Football Fedeartion has to be involved?
                              I actually made a mistake. However the provisions allow the federation 7 days to respond and if no response within 30 days he can be registered.

Comment

"Azmun had offers from England and Spain, but decided to stay at FC "Rostov" - agent
                                17:38 07.02.2017 (updated17:40 07/02/2017) Artem Kalinin / R-Sport

MOSCOW, Feb. 7 - R-Sport, Artem Kalinin. The Iranian striker, "Rostov" Sardar Azmoun winter had offers from England and Spain, but chose to stay in Russia, said the agency "F-Sport" representative player Mehdi Hagitali.

Earlier media reported about the objective interest in Azmun from the English "Liverpool" and the Spanish "Villarreal". The transfer window in Europe closed on February 1.

"In winter, Serdar had offers from England and Spain - said Hagitali on the phone -. But we decided to stay in" Chicago, "What will be the summer, is difficult to say -. We will look at the situation, but now everything is thought Serdar associated with his current club. ".

This season Azmun scored for the " Rostov " two goals in 14 matches of the Russian championship, and four in 10 Champions League games."

http://rsport.ru/football/20170207/1115980652.html
                                https://bombardir.ru/news/496497

"Ezatolahi signed a contract with FC "Rostov" and went to rent in "Anji"
                                17:19 07.02.2017 (updated17:31 07/02/2017) Artem Kalinin / R-Sport

MOSCOW, Feb. 7 - R-Sport, Artem Kalinin. Iranian midfielder Said Ezatolahi signed a new contract for 2.5 years with the football club "Rostov" and went on loan until the end of the season in Makhachkala "Anji" , he said the agency "F-Sport" a source familiar with the situation.

Ezatolahi contract with "growth" ended in December , the midfielder missed the team's first training camp, but the second has joined the "yellow-blue".

"Anji" rented Ezatolahi. He will play for this team until the end of the season ", - the source said -. Previously, a player has signed an agreement with the" growth "of 2.5 years."

In the season-2016/17 Ezatolahi played ten matches in the championship of Russia, scoring one goal. Also, on account of his six games and one goal in the Champions League with regard to qualifications."

http://rsport.ru/football/20170207/1115980153.html
                                http://www.krasnodar.bz/news/30203-a...zzatolahi.html
                                Last edited by aenima_8; 02-07-2017, 05:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X