Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guys, you do realize that Azmoun will be staying in the Russian league even during the next season, right?

With the WC getting close, Azmoun would wanna show himself in front of the world before signing a new contract from bigger European teams. and the fact that the WC is gonna be played in Russia will make it even more difficult for him to leave!

The same goes to Ezzatollahi!

Both will be staying in Russia until after the WC!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Guys, you do realize that Azmoun will be staying in the Russian league even during the next season, right?

With the WC getting close, Azmoun would wanna show himself in front of the world before signing a new contract from bigger European teams. and the fact that the WC is gonna be played in Russia will make it even more difficult for him to leave!

The same goes to Ezzatollahi!

Both will be staying in Russia until after the WC!
      Not necessarily.

As Saeid stated in his last interview RPL is getting more and more attention ahead of the WC, which gives the players in that league more exposure.
      He merely said that he has better chances at getting sighted by a top team in the RPL, than in say the Greek league. And the chances keep rising as the WC approaches.

Thats a difference to ruling out a move out of that league.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
        Not necessarily.

As Saeid stated in his last interview RPL is getting more and more attention ahead of the WC, which gives the players in that league more exposure.
        He merely said that he has better chances at getting sighted by a top team in the RPL, than in say the Greek league. And the chances keep rising as the WC approaches.

Plus Greek league is a large downgrade from RPL

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
        AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

He made the right choice.

Let's move on.

Comment

Originally posted by maniei View Post
            Not necessarily.

I never said they wont get offers! I said they wont leave!

Mark my word! Both will stay until after the WC!

just saying....

Comment

Saeid's interview with Rambod Javan. Enjoy
              http://video.varzesh3.com/video/1336...84%D9%87%DB%8C

Comment

How is he giving interviews if hes in pre season with anzhi??

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  How is he giving interviews if hes in pre season with anzhi??
                  This interview was recorded 2 weeks ago I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                    This interview was recorded 2 weeks ago I believe.
                    ok thanks for clarification. Good news is he has given interviews to basically every sports program so I think he can just focus on getting ready for second half of season w anzhi

Comment

I think the people saying Saeid's move is a bad one should remember all the same bahooneh when Jahanbakhsh went to AZ. I remember for weeks when AZ wasn't high in the league, people were crying about why ARJ left NEC which was higher ranked at that time, and didn't join Brighton who was 1st in the English 2nd division at that time.

In retrospect, those people were acting reactionary and completely wrong. ARJ is in such a better position now than he would have been at NEC or Brighton. People need to be fans and stop trying to act like their amateur opinions should have any bearing on these professionals' careers. You can be sad that its not the move you wanted, but stop acting as if these guys owe you something. They don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        I think the people saying Saeid's move is a bad one should remember all the same bahooneh when Jahanbakhsh went to AZ. I remember for weeks when AZ wasn't high in the league, people were crying about why ARJ left NEC which was higher ranked at that time, and didn't join Brighton who was 1st in the English 2nd division at that time.

In retrospect, those people were acting reactionary and completely wrong. ARJ is in such a better position now than he would have been at NEC or Brighton. People need to be fans and stop trying to act like their amateur opinions should have any bearing on these professionals' careers. You can be sad that its not the move you wanted, but stop acting as if these guys owe you something. They don't.
                        I don't mean to be the party pooper, but honestly, Brighton would've been a good transfer considering they are going to pretty much promote to the Premier League next year.

Comment

Originally posted by Iranianarsenal11 View Post
                          I don't mean to be the party pooper, but honestly, Brighton would've been a good transfer considering they are going to pretty much promote to the Premier League next year.
                          dont think it would have been a good move considering AZ are europa league every season, very stable, in a league with much more visibility than championship, and most importantly, a team much much much better than Brighton lol

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                            dont think it would have been a good move considering AZ are europa league every season, very stable, in a league with much more visibility than championship, and most importantly, a team much much much better than Brighton lol
                            You dont think a championship team in England who is very likely to promote to the Premier League would be better than AZ?

But you have a good point when you consider the fact that when Brighton does promote, they will probably sign better players and leave some behind in the championship... Another factor is that Iranians havent done too well in the English Championship or Prem.

Comment

that was in the hight of Gucci's struggles at CAFC & It was suspect whether ARJ could cope with life and the highly physical Championship football and their typically nasty, impatient fanbases..!!

besides on paper AZ were considered a far more reputable of an EU club back then(&still now) than Brighton, although if they were to face off now, im pretty sure Brighton would tear em a new one..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                                that was in the hight of Gucci's struggles at CAFC & It was suspect whether ARJ could cope with life and the highly physical Championship football and their typically nasty, impatient fanbases..!!

besides on paper AZ were considered a far more reputable of an EU club back then(&still now) than Brighton, although if they were to face off now, im pretty sure Brighton would tear em a new one..!
                                If they were to play now, Brighton would probably win easily… I agree that although the risk could've ended up successful, I'm happy ARJ took the safer route with AZ Alkmaar…

Comment

Working...
                                X