Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"guys rostov = sinking ship", dont forget the wisdom that was demonstrated on this thread after rostov lost to bayern 4-0 away in their first CL game this season...

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      its not about their ability to play physical style, its about their ability to handle getting hit hard and taking rough challenges all game long.

firmino and coutino might be small players but they can definitely play physically.
      So how someone like Firmino acquires that "ability to handle getting hit hard and taking rough challenges"? That characteristic can't be genetic (somehow Brazilians have it and Iranians don't ???). How would you train to tolerate hits? English football is all about work rate, skills and fitness- nothing more- nationality doesn't count, not one bit. You have every nationality imaginable playing in EPL. Football is not boxing; you don't need to have a good chin to be good at it.
      "Evil is rare, but ignorance is epidemic"

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
        So how someone like Firmino acquires that "ability to handle getting hit hard and taking rough challenges"? That characteristic can't be genetic (somehow Brazilians have it and Iranians don't ???). How would you train to tolerate hits? English football is all about work rate, skills and fitness- nothing more- nationality doesn't count, not one bit. You have every nationality imaginable playing in EPL. Football is not boxing; you don't need to have a good chin to be good at it.
        I think Azmoun definitely has the skill to succeed in PL. But i dont think he should go there not because of failure, but because I think it will be worse for his development. As a young player, you need game time, and place where your development is the priority. This is not the case at most clubs in england. In germany and spain however, this is clearly the case, while you still get a level of competition on par with , actually probably better than the premier league.

Comment

Originally posted by Lapayee View Post
          So how someone like Firmino acquires that "ability to handle getting hit hard and taking rough challenges"? That characteristic can't be genetic (somehow Brazilians have it and Iranians don't ???). How would you train to tolerate hits? English football is all about work rate, skills and fitness- nothing more- nationality doesn't count, not one bit. You have every nationality imaginable playingi in EPL. Football is not boxing; you don't need to have a good chin to be good at it.
          I want you to re-read my post and then re-read your own response.

1) I never said that Iranians can not.
          2) I never said that it is genetic.

I simply said that EPL is typically more suited to physical players.

The same reason that I think JB and Karim would fail to make any effect in a place like EPL.

Azmoun and ezatollahi are kotakkar just like dejagah and would be fine in the PL.

Work rate and physical strength are much more important in PL.

Hence so many failed Spanish strikers in PL.
          Guys that scored like 20 a season in la Liga struggled to score 10.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
            "guys rostov = sinking ship", dont forget the wisdom that was demonstrated on this thread after rostov lost to bayern 4-0 away in their first CL game this season...
            Rostov lost 5-0, not 4-0.

At least Arsenal had the intention to go out and play open football instead of bunkering the bus with 10 men.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Rostov lost 5-0, not 4-0.

At least Arsenal had the intention to go out and play open football instead of bunkering the bus with 10 men.
              I'm actually pretty lost on what the point of this argument is but arsenal hardly scored from attacking, they put the ball in the net from the spot. Also doubt Arsenal will win the return leg, while Rostov...well we all remember what happened there!

Comment

NOT STARTING -:-

Comment

damn. Wonder whatsup with that. Similar thing happened in qualifying cl games when sardar came off the bench and tore anderlecht a new one.

Comment

any links?

Comment

Azmoun not even on the bench

Comment

Originally posted by koko View Post
                        Azmoun not even on the bench
                        Yes he is

Comment

Sardar on the bench

Comment

The pitch reminds me of IPL

Comment

good link`??

Comment

Rostov game: http://www.hesgoal.com/news/13453/FK...ta_Prague.html

the other 2 games are listed as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X