This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arash123 View Post
    azmoun can win balloon d'or and people would still have some sh** to talk about.
    sorry I had to do it

Comment

PDFC, the type of people where if Azmoun won the Ballon D'or, they would still argue about it.
      'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not to their own facts.”

Comment

Guys, let's stay focused on the game's results/Sardar's performances. No need to argue about old TM vs current TM, do that on the other thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Goals in better quality: http://footyswag.com/Match-Center/To...tov-03-03-2017

Comment

Lol. Didn't even know about this match and woke up this morning to see the amazing performance. Great start to the weekend.

Comment

Someone to edit the title of this thread as Shekari to Rostov is unclear/unconfirmed?

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2GNa5viy5g

hd vid of azmoun's full performance yesterday (all touches). Physically he looks like he has really worked on his strength, looks very sharp. United looked poor today against bournemouth, and tied 1-1 at home. I fancy rostov to get the win on thursday...

Comment

Like I said after the game against Sparta Prag.

Rostov look like they've been working very hard during the long break.
                  They look Fresh, they look hungry, and they have some serious reinforcements now.

Marko Devic and Pavel mogilevets are giving Rostov that needed depth to continue deep runs in UEL without sacrificing the league.

I'm glad Rostov purchased mogilevets. Great player.

I'm sure once gatskan and noboa are gone the long term plan is to have
                  Mogilevets, erokhin, ezatollahi.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Didn't mogilivets play for Rostov before transferring?

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      Didn't mogilivets play for Rostov before transferring?
                      He belonged to Zenit. He was loaned to Rubin and Rostov before.

Berdeyev likes him very much.

He is very creative, has great dribbling skills, and will provide lots of assists.

In my opinion he is better than Erokhin, but less physical

Last edited by KeonKish; 03-04-2017, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

He is very creative, has great dribbling skills, and will provide lots of assists.

In my opinion he is better the. Erokhin, but less physical

Good comparison. I like Mogilivets too... Him and Saeid would be a great CM duo in the RPL

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

In my opinion he is better the. Erokhin, but less physical

Do you rate him better than Kanga? He was a very effective player for Rostov.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Do you rate him better than Kanga? He was a very effective player for Rostov.
                            I think he is better than kanga in short passing and dribbling.

Kanga was amazing for long balls and counter attacks tho.

Comment

kanga was more of a traditional number ten, attacking mid, winger type. He provided a lot of support to the forwards (something that none of gatskan,erokhin,or noboa do). Mogilivets is really very similar to saeid,slightly shorter (6 feet, instead of 6 ft 4 inches), and less physical, but a good passer, creative force from midfield. Given that gatskan and noboa are both 32, I think next year we will see rostov transition into a saeid,mogilivets,erokhin midfield.

I think if rostov can put together a good second half of the season (like its shaping up), they could easily get europa league football automatic for next season, at the expense of milad's terek. Then i dont see a problem with saeid staying there for 1-2 more years, as a starter(probably the ideal scenario for him, much better than being a benchwarmer for a team in better league. Azmoun will prob leave in summer, but if he stayed it would not be the end of world either if rostov are in europe for another season...

Comment

'Iranian Messi' Sardar Azmoun strikes twice for Rostov ahead of Manchester United clash

Iranian striker Sardar Azmoun scored twice for FC Rostov ahead of their clash with Manchester United in the Europa League.

Rostov, who host Jose Mourinho's side in the first leg of their last-16 tie on Thursday evening, beat Tom Tomsk 6-0 on Friday in the Russian Premier League.

Dubbed the "Iranian Messi" by Rostov supporters and media after moving to the club on loan in 2015, his fine form earned a permanent deal last year.

Rostov ultimately failed to qualify from their Champions League group earlier this season, but Azmoun impressed, scoring against Atletico Madrid and Bayern Munich.

Having dropped into the Europa League, they dispatched Sparta Prague in the last 32 and have not lost a match in any competition since November.

Azmoun struck twice against Tom Tomsk to take his tally to seven goals from his last 10 appearances in all competitions and he will be the danger man when United visit.

http://www.skysports.com/football/ne...r-united-clash

Comment

Working...
                                X