Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't this whole Iranian messi thing start from a title in a fan made YouTube video? Lool
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Everytime I read "Iranian Messi" somewhere, I cringe!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Everytime I read "Iranian Messi" somewhere, I cringe!
        I know I am so tired of it lol. It needs to stop...
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Manchester United will probably be analyzing Azmoun as Rostov's target and man to watch in defence alongside other players of Rostov with videos. These will be shown before training in this week to players and coaches. (Rostov will do the same no doubt)

I know every team does this but the reason that it's great is because Utd scouts or Mourinho will take notice of him. If he does well against them....they will go for him in summer. This is what happens usually in CL and EL whenever a potential young player who's proven but doesn't receive the attention/offers he deserves..does well against big clubs.

Comment

Azmoun being linked by turkish media outlets to Besiktas. Good team but wouldnt be a good move at all imo, staying at rostov would be much better. But nevertheless besiktas could afford him, and theoretically with aboubakar leaving back to porto at the seasons end, would need a striker. Prob speculation but still good to see he is interesting a variety of top euro clubs...

http://www.fotospor.com/haber-iran-k...iddiasi-245345

http://www.fotospor.com/haber-besikt...istiyor-245572

Comment

LOL our kid ain't going any where but the BPL.

Comment

Berdiev seemingly has really whipped his team into good shape in the off-season and Rostov looks far more in-tune and well rested ahead of the United clash..! wouldnt surprise me one bit if they knocked MU out..!
                Rostov must most importantly caution not to concede at Home, if they manage a scoreless tie or a narrow win, they they'll likely have the edge in the away tie..!
                at least a goal for Sardar vs United will be huge for his transfer prospects this summer..!! it'll be a clear signal that our boy can step up in big games vs top opponents after already scoring vs Byern n Atletico

Comment

Tottenham really needs to invest in Azmoun. Janssen turned out to be utter garbage, I think Azmoun can give them the edge they're looking for.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                    Tottenham really needs to invest in Azmoun. Janssen turned out to be utter garbage, I think Azmoun can give them the edge they're looking for.
                    why the fuck would he go to tottenham. Hes not starting over kane lol he will just be on the bench for years. Right now janssen gets the odd ten minutes off the bench, imagine if that shit was happeneing to sardar. Rather him stay with rostov than go to spurs, or any other team where he will not start

Comment

Bundesliga, Serie A or La Liga are much more realistic than EPL.
                      IMO upper table Bundesliga team would be great for azmoun.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                        Bundesliga, Serie A or La Liga are much more realistic than EPL.
                        IMO upper table Bundesliga team would be great for azmoun.
                        Im telling you guys if Auba leaves dortmund (very likely) they will only have one 17 yr old (isak) as their starting striker. No way they can compete in CL, BUndesliga, Cups like that. Sardar and Isak up top can compete for their positions, pushing each to improve, and dortmund will be set going forward for another 5 years until they attract attention from bayern/madrid/barca/Juve/ Top 3-4 PL teams. This to me is the best possible move.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                          why the fuck would he go to tottenham. Hes not starting over kane lol he will just be on the bench for years. Right now janssen gets the odd ten minutes off the bench, imagine if that shit was happeneing to sardar. Rather him stay with rostov than go to spurs, or any other team where he will not start
                          Because there's shit loads of games in EPL and Kane will eventually get tired, it's a great place for him to go IMO. So what if he's benched at times? Janssen is on the bench because he's garbage, Azmoun though can compete for minutes.
                          I think you don't wanna see this happen because of your club loyalty

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                            Listen to his video on 90tv when he said he was neglected by Sepahan staffs and only one person was good to him, Mr. Saket. He said he left Sepahan several times and even once practiced with his own football trainers in Gonbad for 6 months. It is obvious he didn't spend too much time with Sepahan team
                            Ok so let's continue here then!

Once he practiced with Gonbad for 6 months. and that makes it obvious that he didn't spend too much time in Sepahan for the rest of the 3 years he was there?! Now that's very much logical reasoning!

He said he was neglected by Sepahan staff.... where does this mean training-wise? I have seen his interview and he was mostly talking about "money"! In fact, you still fail to say where in his interview he said he did not "train" much with Sepahan! Where did he say he was not a product of Sepahan?

Of course someone with an agenda, can find whole "1001 nights" stories from his interview that had very limited information about his actual long term youth training than anything else.

Comment

For me it's Dortmund or bust. Ideally this summer but could go after the world cup. I remember him saying before he wants to stay in Russia until next summer.

At Dortmund, he'll be under less pressure to perform and has as good a chance of playing time than he would at any premier league club he's been linked with... even Stoke! He also fits in with their transfer policy and style of play.

I'm not sure where else in one of the top leagues he really fits in at this point in time. He's not a 20+ goal a season striker and most clubs will be aware of that. His only real way of overcoming that stigma would be going to a top Eredivise club this summer and smashing next season but that would be a sideways move.

Would be a big confidence boost for him though. Winning a league title with Ajax or PSV and hitting an impressive goal tally.

Comment

Originally posted by Malkay View Post
                                For me it's Dortmund or bust. Ideally this summer but could go after the world cup. I remember him saying before he wants to stay in Russia until next summer.

At Dortmund, he'll be under less pressure to perform and has as good a chance of playing time than he would at any premier league club he's been linked with... even Stoke! He also fits in with their transfer policy and style of play.

I'm not sure where else in one of the top leagues he really fits in at this point in time. He's not a 20+ goal a season striker and most clubs will be aware of that. His only real way of overcoming that stigma would be going to a top Eredivise club this summer and smashing next season but that would be a sideways move.

Would be a big confidence boost for him though. Winning a league title with Ajax or PSV and hitting an impressive goal tally.
                                Not all clubs wants strikers to score 20+ goals.

A guy like mandzukic for example always scores between 10-18 goals but big teams love him because of his other contributions.

Btw if all competitions are included we may very well see sardar reach near 20 goals this season.
                                I think he's currently at 10 or 11 for all competitions.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Working...
                                X