X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

there is a article of iranian messi on sky sports

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
      Not all clubs wants strikers to score 20+ goals.
      A guy like mandzukic for example always scores between 10-18 goals but big teams love him because of his other contributions.
      Btw if all competitions are included we may very well see sardar reach near 20 goals this season.
      I think he's currently at 10 or 11 for all competitions.
      Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
      idk why he cant start scoring that many goals within 1-2 years. He is just now hitting top form for rostov (last six months) and they are an uber defensive team who play mainly on the counterattack with five defenders, and one defensive mid who doesnt do anything offensively(gatskan). Playing for a team like dortmund who dominate possession and create zillions of chances a game I think he would be very successful, and defintely score about 20 goals a season.

The thing with azmoun is, in a similar mould to aubameyang/lewandowski he is extremely variable in the type of goals he can score : Incredible aerially for crosses, lightning quick on the counterattack, good dribbler, now we are beginning to see become more two footed, very good in one on ones. So he can score all types of goals, and therefore can fit in to multiple game plans/tactics. Few forwards in the worlds are actually this variable in their skillset (not benzema,giroud,higuain,alexis,etc) Not saying azmoun is even close to the levels of those guys, but still an important thing to note.

I think personally if he improves his ball retention skills, further works on upper body and stamina (which btw I can tell from seeing him recently that he is doing) he will be the real deal for top top teams.

Comment

Bailly is suspended against Rostov. He was the main United defender that would be a concern for Sardar.

Comment

As a UTD fan I have to say if Jose plays Blind or Rojo Azmoun has a pretty good chance of scoring. Rojo is weak in possession and may turn it over;Blind is slow and can be beaten on the counter.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
            As a UTD fan I have to say if Jose plays Blind or Rojo Azmoun has a pretty good chance of scoring. Rojo is weak in possession and may turn it over;Blind is slow and can be beaten on the counter.
            both are weak in the air, especially blind. Rojo loses concentration regularly.

Comment

Blind and Rojo both don't belong anywhere near that team. Highly overrated.

Who's that new black defender though? He is VERY good.

AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                Blind and Rojo both don't belong anywhere near that team. Highly overrated.

Who's that new black defender though? He is VERY good.

His name is Bailly and luckily he is suspeneded

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  both are weak in the air, especially blind. Rojo loses concentration regularly.
                  Thats why I expect Smalling to be tasked with man to man coverage on Azmoun.

Rostovs problem will be getting the ball. Utd have been poor finishing this season but the midfield can keep the ball. Pogba/Herrera/Carrick is tough to snatch the ball from.

Comment

Rostov is gonna pull an upset. I can just feel it.

Comment

FullTimeDevils, a YouTube talk show channel focused on everything Man United, just posted this video previewing Rostov.

https://youtu.be/wp_DNPwDHr4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

With United's current form against mid-level or bottom league teams, I'm predicting a win for Rostov at home, maybe 2-1 or 1-0.
                        I'm a United fan.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                          FullTimeDevils, a YouTube talk show channel focused on everything Man United, just posted this video previewing Rostov.

https://youtu.be/wp_DNPwDHr4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                          Good find but their program has many errors. "Azmoun an attacking midfielder" "Rostov won the RPL last season"? Do they check their facts? They described Azmoun as " half decent" and linked eith Liverpool.

For our sake, I hope he gets a goal in the tie.

Comment

Good find but their program has many errors. "Azmoun an attacking midfielder" "Rostov won the RPL last season"? Do they check their facts? They described Azmoun as " half decent" and linked eith Liverpool.

For our sake, I hope he gets a goal in the tie.
                            Agreed 100%. I was pretty disappointed with this video they made since I generally follow them. The woman on the show didn't come prepared with any knowledge regarding Rostov rather than the game being in russia and how the weather will be 😂 I also found it ridiculous that no one knew that Bailly is suspended. The only guy that didn't underestimate Rostov is the main host. Also most of the video focused on their match up with Chelsea and the rest of the premier league season when the title said differently.

I just thought it was interesting to share since they do have a mass audience.

Comment

Manchester United posted an article on their website describing their next opponent, Rostov, and have a section focusing on Azmoun as the star player.

"Who is their star player? Forward Sardar Azmoun (pictured above) hit a brace at the weekend and also scored against Bayern and Atletico in the Champions League group stages, as well as contributing to his side's 4-0 home win over Sparta in the last round. Dubbed the 'Iranian Messi' by fans after moving to Rostov on an initial loan from Rubin in 2015, he was linked with a move to Premier League rivals Liverpool in January after helping himself to nine league goals last campaign."

Article link: http://www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Fe...opponents.aspx

Comment

this is the two games azmoun have to shine, all british chanel will show the game, BT,SKY, he need to have a good game or even score, and his value will hit the roof aand this is the game all the scout in euorpe and England will be watching

Comment

Working...
                                X