Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im currently in Iran so don't no if I can watch the game! Does anybody know if Irib 3 will show it?

Comment

Originally posted by Reza-Faraz View Post
      Im currently in Iran so don't no if I can watch the game! Does anybody know if Irib 3 will show it?
      100%.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
        Must read guys:
        Could Rostov's Azmoun be Iran's Zlatan Ibrahimović?
        http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...d=2447056.html
        "Azmoun is close to me, and not just because he has Turkmen roots ... I am more strict with Sardar than with the others, and I have the right to be – his father gave me permission. Azmoun has ten million fans in Iran, and he gets funny thoughts now and then. I have to speak to him a lot so he does not pay entertain them."
        Kurban Berdyev, Rostov vice-president and former Rubin coach

Berdiev has been instrumental in his career development.I hope he helps him to reach the highest level which he deserves.

Best wishes for Rostov and Sardar tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
          "Azmoun is close to me, and not just because he has Turkmen roots ... I am more strict with Sardar than with the others, and I have the right to be – his father gave me permission. Azmoun has ten million fans in Iran, and he gets funny thoughts now and then. I have to speak to him a lot so he does not pay entertain them."
          Kurban Berdyev, Rostov vice-president and former Rubin coach

Berdiev has been instrumental in his career development.I hope he helps him to reach the highest level which he deserves.

Best wishes for Rostov and Sardar tomorrow night.
          wow. Respect for Berdyev just increased even more...

Comment

Azmoun's girlfriend? (Her posture doesn't look like a regular fan's)!

Comment

^ na baba
              looks like he went bowling and lil hottie spotted him and asked for a pic.!
              bad timing to distract this kid from his destiny, vel kon een chizaro baba ... gir nadeh !!

Comment

Nooshe junesh, but hopefullywon'tget too distracted

Comment

That's a pic from his Rubin times.
                  There are tens of pictures of him with girls.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    lool, he knows his team is going down like a Tijuana whore tomorrow, already lining up bs excuses..!!
                    A lot of people were shocked when they beat Bayern, so anything is possible. Win or lose, these big games are getting Azmoun a good amount of media exposure, which is good for him and Iranian football in general.

Comment

Lol that's not the only 'fan' he's taking 'pictures' with trust me.

Comment

thats from rubin days lol. Just type in #sardarazmoun in russian and see how many russian chicks take pictures w him lol

Comment

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRWbNIUh...d=sardarazmoun
                          check out this promo the girl saeid had that little incident with made. Quite good.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BRYHwlmh...d=sardarazmoun

lol at the iranian guy asking mou questions about azmoun

Comment

Is he starting?

Comment

Girls always take pics like that with celebrities.

Lets focus on his gameplay In his freetime he is not doing anything to hurt his play like cigarettes or excessive partying that some players like Jack Wilshere or Balotelli get heat for. Let him have some fun with his stardom.

I used to be annoyed at his instagram and how fruity aome of his posts were but thats just the difference how Iranians in Iran and others use social media.

As long as he is the same Azmoun decking defenders and performing like he has his personal life is not our business.

Comment

Jose is not very happy

Comment

Working...
                                X