This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
    Rasti aslan nemidonim agar Sardar dar tarkibe aslie ya na.
    Don't think he will be. Too much pressure ... he'll probably come off as sub in second half ... FCRs recent games have all seen him come off the bench with good outcomes

Comment

There's no way in hell Azmoun will get benched. Rostov always starts Azmoun for these big games look at his champions league record. Even when they'd rest him on the bench in RPL he would start in cl. Only reason he didn't start against Prague was because he missed training. This is a huge game for Azmoun and the club. He's their key player and he's the most expensive player. A good performance will increase that summer transfer fee

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
        There's no way in hell Azmoun will get benched. Rostov always starts Azmoun for these big games look at his champions league record. Even when they'd rest him on the bench in RPL he would start in cl. Only reason he didn't start against Prague was because he missed training. This is a huge game for Azmoun and the club. He's their key player and he's the most expensive player. A good performance will increase that summer transfer fee
        true, Rostov need to feature him prominently in such high profile games in order to make bank when they very likely ship him off this summer..!
        earlier i was thinking he may be benched this game in order for Rostov to line-up a very defensive posture and grind out a goalless tie or narrow win,= then start him in the return match @ OT..!
        but after Sardar's latest 90 min strong and lively feature in the last league game, now im thinking more likely he will get the starting nod today too..!

Comment

I would be suprised if Azmoun would decide to switch club right before the world cup and risk getting benched and loose form. Cq probably advice the players regularly specially when WC is coming up.

Comment

Rostov are going to strive to make a huge transfer go through over summer. If they wait another season, Azmoun will become a free agent and they will receive nothing. I'm not worried though, he has had opportunities to join big clubs and warm benches in the past. He will make a smart decision with an increase in football quality while still maintaining a starting position, does not mean he will join a world class team.

Comment

This is the game where they will have to play more offensively out of the two. They have a great record at home, even defeating Bayern here. Man united are clearly not fans of the pitch nor the environment. My prediction is that Mourinho will play with a center attacking Mid this game rather than having Carrick playing defensive Mid as usual. He has emphasized strongly since the drawing that Rostov is a very defensive team that will give them struggles. I would say he would put Micki in that number 10 position but he just came back from injury and probably wants to preserve him for their match up against Chelsea. I think he will have Lingard start in that position just as he did in the EFL cup final.

Comment

Sometimes one big game can change your career/life for ever. This is one of them for Sardar. Wish him the best of luck.

Comment

Rofl show the United officials the rice field we played in against Syria, and they will stop whining about this Rostov field..

Comment

I am thinking of giving an excuse and leave work half of an hour early to get home by 6 and watch this game. Knowing my history of the outcome when I watch our legionnaires it will probably mean he won't perform today.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                      I am thinking of giving an excuse and leave work half of an hour early to get home by 6 and watch this game. Knowing my history of the outcome when I watch our legionnaires it will probably mean he won't perform today.
                      Please stay at work

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

^no haji
                        you keep your nose to the grind, lazy bum..! we'll let you know what went down when you get home from work..!

Comment

This is the game where they will have to play more offensively out of the two. They have a great record at home, even defeating Bayern here. Man united are clearly not fans of the pitch nor the environment. My prediction is that Mourinho will play with a center attacking Mid this game rather than having Carrick playing defensive Mid as usual. He has emphasized strongly since the drawing that Rostov is a very defensive team that will give them struggles. I would say he would put Micki in that number 10 position but he just came back from injury and probably wants to preserve him for their match up against Chelsea. I think he will have Lingard start in that position just as he did in the EFL cup final.
                          i still think the key to advancing for Rostov is Not to Concede at home..!!

PS

Whats the Broadcast situation for this game in the USA ..!!
                          Gonna try skipping work too..!!

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                            Sometimes one big game can change your career/life for ever. This is one of them for Sardar. Wish him the best of luck.
                            If he scores in one of these two legs, he will surely get signed by a good Premier League side. Do it Sardar!

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                              Rofl show the United officials the rice field we played in against Syria, and they will stop whining about this Rostov field..
                              Poor excuses from mourinho

Comment

Rostov are going to strive to make a huge transfer go through over summer. If they wait another season, Azmoun will become a free agent and they will receive nothing. I'm not worried though, he has had opportunities to join big clubs and warm benches in the past. He will make a smart decision with an increase in football quality while still maintaining a starting position, does not mean he will join a world class team.
                                If he goes it will be a russian team

Comment

Working...
                                X