Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, bukharov scored two in the last game as well. But sardar should be starting on virtue of his performances against athletico Bayern Ajax and anderlecht.

Comment

Originally posted by elnino99 View Post
      Point remains mate. It hadn't been announced via official website, neither had Man Us.

Livescore speculated, and sadly they were correct

edit: Man U' hasn't still been announced !
      I guess alternative fact! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
        Aleksandr Bukharov is terrible. Azmoun has 2 goals, 1 assist last game.

Damn
        Bukharov also had two goals in their last league game to be fair. And to see Azmoun not starting doesn't come as a surprise. Bukharov has been starting over him for about a month now.. That being said I still think Azmoun is the better striker, and can retake his starting spot if he continues to do well off the bench.

Comment

Both teams' line-ups:

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague...ups/index.html

Comment

Riidam be Ivan Danilants with his Bukharov.

Comment

rofl when they cant score, they will realize what a mistake this is. Oh well, maybe Karim will start..

Comment

Damn, Dzhanayev is still injured, thats a major blow for rostov.
                I dont know how good this medvedev guy is.

Usually azmoun started in these games, but they will no doubt bring him in,
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Riidam be Ivan Danilants with his Bukharov.
                  He's been getting some monstrous results lately with Rostov soo.....

Comment

Russians are low key jealous of Azmoun. Even on the starting line-up banner, they use a Russian players photo (instead of using their best player; Azmoun). Also, if you look at the comments on Man Utd's article and video, where they name Azmoun as Rostovs key player, they actually protest that Poloz and other Russian players should be named.

Comment

CQ in Rostov

Comment

Originally posted by 04041374 View Post
                        CQ in Rostov
                        What this man does for our football, is unbelievable ❤️❤️

Comment

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post
                          Russians are low key jealous of Azmoun. Even on the starting line-up banner, they use a Russian players photo (instead of using their best player; Azmoun). Also, if you look at the comments on Man Utd's article and video, where they name Azmoun as Rostovs key player, they actually protest that Poloz and other Russian players should be named.
                          Not really true, they always change the photo of the players for the starting lineup banner, they alternate.
                          And the russians must be less racist towards us than other countries because they invest in our talents more ATM.
                          AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Ugh not in the starting lineup. He scored against Atletico and Bayern as a starter, not a sub.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Dammit I'm staying up for a 3AM kickoff and Sardar isn't even in the starting line up, pisses me off. Even though Bukharov has been in form I don't get how Sardar doesn't get the nod for this one.
                              Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

he will come on the 2nd half for sure

Comment

Working...
                                X