This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
    We are not Rostov fans. This is PFDC, we follow Rostov because of Sardar.
    Exactly, so our opinions of what should have been done tactically don't mean anything, especially when Sardar is not in the starting lineup.

Comment

Originally posted by Ando Teymourian View Post
      Exactly, so our opinions of what should have been done tactically don't mean anything, especially when Sardar is not in the starting lineup.
      Rostov can bench Azmoun, Olympiacos can bench Ansarifard, etc. It's their choice of tactics. Our opinions don't mean anything, but we can acknowledge an illogical situation when we see one.

The ENTIRE reason people were applauding Azmoun staying at Rostov was because "he would have a better chance to shine in Europa League." The issue is, in the BIGGEST game Rostov will play in Europa League, and with the best chance for Sardar to show himself, he got garbage minutes like a scrub. It's fine if the tactics required it, but what is the point of being at a team where this is their tactic. Sardar can get 15 minutes playing in La Liga or EPL and show himself more every week.

He stayed at this week for what? To score 2 against Tom Tomsk who most people know are a weak team? No, the purpose of Sardar staying in Rostov was to get opportunities like against Manchester United. The fact that he got 15 minutes shows he wasn't injured or anything. He was just benched, and that is not good for him. Rostov can do whatever they want. I honestly don't care about them. I care about the progress of our player.

Rostov treating Azmoun like he's a 19 year old Ezatollahi and giving him garbage minutes is a joke. He has been one of their most important players and to do this in an important leg was stupid. They hurt themselves as a team (almost impossible odds to progress without a lot of luck in Old Trafford), and they hurt Azmoun, as he won't get a real chance to prove himself. He can play in Old Trafford, but outside you guys' dreams that he's going to dribble Pogba and the Man U defensive line to score 3 to win the game is wishful thinking.

Rostov is not good away from home, and Sardar will suffer from the captain and other starters being suspended in the second leg. They put him in such a sh*t position, and that is why I'm pissed. Their choices in Azmoun's regard are just a joke, and if he has any belief in his own skills, he'll cut the umbilical cord to the coach and go take a risk in a better league. Rostov has not given him a fair chance to shine. If he even starts on Thursday in Old Trafford (wouldn't be surprised if Bukharov and Poloz start again), the pressure and circumstances are not great for him to succeed. At best, he scores a goal, and then he is like any random player that scored against a big team in the European competitions. Most people will forget in a month.

Giving him a chance to make Rostov win at home would have been great for him. Azmoun scoring one when they lose in Old Trafford will make the people on PFDC go crazy, but all the talk will be on Man U advancing. Azmoun will be forgotten for the rest of the year as he is scoring a couple goals against Krasnodar and Tom Tomsk.

I will say it, screw Rostov for their boneheaded decisions. They don't benefit Azmoun. It's debatable if the tactic is even good for themselves, but I don't really care about them. Sardar is higher than them, and should leave. The only reason he stayed was wasted this past thursday, so I am pissed, and I think the rest of you should care a little bit more. That was the biggest game for Sardar this year, an elimination first leg, and he gets garbage minutes.

Go to a better league Sardar.

Comment

ppl who call for sardar to leave after this game have a name in farsi: namak nashnas. Through Rostov Sardar has played in the CL and scored against Bayern and Atleti. Instead of being thankful you think that he should demand 90 minutes every game and threaten a transfer if he doesnt get one? That has a name too Tamah Kar. Hopefully theres ppl around Sardar that constantly remind him of good ol' farsi wisdom. And for the rest of you, try appreciating the salt in your life instead of cursing every situation that isnt perfectly the way you wanted it to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          Rostov can bench Azmoun, Olympiacos can bench Ansarifard, etc. It's their choice of tactics. Our opinions don't mean anything, but we can acknowledge an illogical situation when we see one.

The ENTIRE reason people were applauding Azmoun staying at Rostov was because "he would have a better chance to shine in Europa League." The issue is, in the BIGGEST game Rostov will play in Europa League, and with the best chance for Sardar to show himself, he got garbage minutes like a scrub. It's fine if the tactics required it, but what is the point of being at a team where this is their tactic. Sardar can get 15 minutes playing in La Liga or EPL and show himself more every week.

He stayed at this week for what? To score 2 against Tom Tomsk who most people know are a weak team? No, the purpose of Sardar staying in Rostov was to get opportunities like against Manchester United. The fact that he got 15 minutes shows he wasn't injured or anything. He was just benched, and that is not good for him. Rostov can do whatever they want. I honestly don't care about them. I care about the progress of our player.

Rostov treating Azmoun like he's a 19 year old Ezatollahi and giving him garbage minutes is a joke. He has been one of their most important players and to do this in an important leg was stupid. They hurt themselves as a team (almost impossible odds to progress without a lot of luck in Old Trafford), and they hurt Azmoun, as he won't get a real chance to prove himself. He can play in Old Trafford, but outside you guys' dreams that he's going to dribble Pogba and the Man U defensive line to score 3 to win the game is wishful thinking.

Rostov is not good away from home, and Sardar will suffer from the captain and other starters being suspended in the second leg. They put him in such a sh*t position, and that is why I'm pissed. Their choices in Azmoun's regard are just a joke, and if he has any belief in his own skills, he'll cut the umbilical cord to the coach and go take a risk in a better league. Rostov has not given him a fair chance to shine. If he even starts on Thursday in Old Trafford (wouldn't be surprised if Bukharov and Poloz start again), the pressure and circumstances are not great for him to succeed. At best, he scores a goal, and then he is like any random player that scored against a big team in the European competitions. Most people will forget in a month.

Giving him a chance to make Rostov win at home would have been great for him. Azmoun scoring one when they lose in Old Trafford will make the people on PFDC go crazy, but all the talk will be on Man U advancing. Azmoun will be forgotten for the rest of the year as he is scoring a couple goals against Krasnodar and Tom Tomsk.

I will say it, screw Rostov for their boneheaded decisions. They don't benefit Azmoun. It's debatable if the tactic is even good for themselves, but I don't really care about them. Sardar is higher than them, and should leave. The only reason he stayed was wasted this past thursday, so I am pissed, and I think the rest of you should care a little bit more. That was the biggest game for Sardar this year, an elimination first leg, and he gets garbage minutes.

Go to a better league Sardar.
          This is why I have trouble following the football discussions here...
          "Formerly known as AliDaeiClone"

Comment

Originally posted by AliDaeiClone View Post
            This is why I have trouble following the football discussions here...
            Can't handle people having opinions you don't agree with? Yeah, must be hard if that is your situation.

Comment

Originally posted by toopchi View Post
              ppl who call for sardar to leave after this game have a name in farsi: namak nashnas. Through Rostov Sardar has played in the CL and scored against Bayern and Atleti. Instead of being thankful you think that he should demand 90 minutes every game and threaten a transfer if he doesnt get one? That has a name too Tamah Kar. Hopefully theres ppl around Sardar that constantly remind him of good ol' farsi wisdom. And for the rest of you, try appreciating the salt in your life instead of cursing every situation that isnt perfectly the way you wanted it to be.
              I'm not one of the people saying he should leave but lets not pretend like Rostov were in the CL before Sardar went there. Don't forget they were in relegation battle when they brought him there to save their season.

I think if he doesn't start in the next game I will be surprised and then think there is reason to be upset.

For all we know Rostov was not playing Azmoun in this game to have an ace up their sleave for the return leg. They can't analyse him against united now which is a bright side of what happened.

Time will tell.

Comment

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                Interesting. Was Chamedan originally "Jameh-dan"? Just a guess.
                correct guess. :-)
                __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Anyone who say Sardar should've started clearly have not been following this team. Bukharov has been in great form and deserved to be starting. Clearly he was good enough by scoring a goal. Tactically the coach has to ride with his players form and as long as Bukharov is getting the job down you start him. Thats how Managing a team works,
                  "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

Using Bukharov was part of team strategy to rely on physical players and winning lots of physical and Aerial battles and can't blame the coach as he scored a goal also.

Comment

im glad he didnt play.. he would have got injured in that crappy pitch.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        says who?
                        in my opinion, the illogical thing would have been to bench an inform bukharov (who got some praise from Jose even though he couldn't remember his name) for Sardar who doesn't like physical games. but hey, what do I know, I am just a football fan sitting in the comfort of my home typing away.

Comment

I generally agree to the arguments made here in favor of the Bukarov n Berdieve's decision to keep him on the pitch for soo long after the HT & after he scored, but still believe in light of the Conceded Away Goal, he shoulda brought on Azmoun @ least 10 min earlier, in order to give him a semi legitimate minutes to have an impact on the final score line.
                          Many of you think that 1-1 was a good result for Rostov @ home but I'd argue otherwise. IMO that away goal has already sealed their fate & outside getting a huge dose of luck @ OT, Rostov's European campaign is all but over...!
                          If you think The Special One is now gonna line up an attacking formation & tactics @ OT allowing Rostov to try n hit em on the counter .!? Then you'r Dead Wrong.
                          Jose is the master of Defensively Grinding out Results & your very likely to see the exact opposite tactics ..! He is fully aware that Rostov main Strength as a team is their Team D & efficiency in Counter attacks & with the away goal edge, no way is he going to get suckered into adapting tactics favoring his opponent ..!
                          I have no problem with Berdiev benching Sardar in the oppener, in fact i predicted it when MU fixture was initially announced, but when they gave up the vital away goal then they really needed a Win at home to still have any legitimate chance of progress, hence more prominent feature than lousy 15 minutes was required for their best scoring impact player.
                          Ps
                          Bukarov regardless of his nicely taken goal was for most part ineffective for largest part of first half & breathing outa his ass after the 35th minute mark. & id argue slightly more than half the credits for his goal anyways should go to Kalachev for that delightfully served, wonderfully weighted ball over the top of the MUdefense right into the stride of Bukarov for the 1v1 tap in ..!
                          I'd also argue Kalachev has been the Overall best Rostov player since the break & his suspension for the return match will leave a huge void defense n offensively for Rostov to fill & they may well get exposed & raped on the counters fron his Right side @ OT ..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                            I generally agree to the arguments made here in favor of the Bukarov n Berdieve's decision to keep him on the pitch for soo long after the HT & after he scored, but still believe in light of the Conceded Away Goal, he shoulda brought on Azmoun @ least 10 min earlier, in order to give him a semi legitimate minutes to have an impact on the final score line.
                            Many of you think that 1-1 was a good result for Rostov @ home but I'd argue otherwise. IMO that away goal has already sealed their fate & outside getting a huge dose of luck @ OT, Rostov's European campaign is all but over...!
                            If you think The Special One is now gonna line up an attacking formation & tactics @ OT allowing Rostov to try n hit em on the counter .!? Then you'r Dead Wrong.
                            Jose is the master of Defensively Grinding out Results & your very likely to see the exact opposite tactics ..! He is fully aware that Rostov main Strength as a team is their Team D & efficiency in Counter attacks & with the away goal edge, no way is he going to get suckered into adapting tactics favoring his opponent ..!
                            I have no problem with Berdiev benching Sardar in the oppener, in fact i predicted it when MU fixture was initially announced, but when they gave up the vital away goal then they really needed a Win at home to still have any legitimate chance of progress, hence more prominent feature than lousy 15 minutes was required for their best scoring impact player.
                            Ps
                            Bukarov regardless of his nicely taken goal was for most part ineffective for largest part of first half & breathing outa his ass after the 35th minute mark. & id argue slightly more than half the credits for his goal anyways should go to Kalachev for that delightfully served, wonderfully weighted ball over the top of the MUdefense right into the stride of Bukarov for the 1v1 tap in ..!
                            I'd also argue Kalachev has been the Overall best Rostov player since the break & his suspension for the return match will leave a huge void defense n offensively for Rostov to fill & they may well get exposed & raped on the counters fron his Right side @ OT ..!
                            Kalachev is a Rostov legend.
                            I can't believe how active he is on the pitch at 35 years old

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Match against Terek Grozny today at 17:00 CET. Terek are currently 6th and Rostov are 7th in the table.

Comment

Azmoun starting.

Comment

Working...
                                X