This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
    i didnt notice any particular selfish play from him today..!!??
    are you referring to very late in the game where he got the ball in box and was surrounded by 4+ defenders ?? he looked to release or take a shot but simply there wasnt an opening nor enough time to do anything more with that half chance..!
    In the 93th minute. He got the ball in the box and the tall defender (Navas I think) was completely free on his right. Unfortunately Sardar thought he could dribble 4 players right on front of him!!! Rostov player got really pissed rightfully after Sardar didn't pass to him and the chance was wasted.

Comment

both milad and ardar were very lively but both lacked a bit class in their end products

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
        In the 93th minute. He got the ball in the box and the tall defender (Navas I think) was completely free on his right. Unfortunately Sardar thought he could dribble 4 players right on front of him!!! Rostov player got really pissed rightfully after Sardar didn't pass to him and the chance was wasted.
        like i said he was surrounded by 4 defenders and the possession lasted all of 2 second before they converge on him
        he simply had no time to look up and around for open players around him

i'd like to see replay though to make sure, didnt see any ..!

i'd agree with Abgosht though the last touches from both of our players simply lacked the necessary quality to trouble the opponents greatly..! Milad's certainly more so than Azmoun's..! mimo ran a lot and positioned himself defensively good but was weak in possession and deliveries..!

Comment

Sardar did Well today he just needed to finish on those few chances that he had.
          "History is a set of lies that people have agreed upon,"

Comment

wow seems like CQ was still in rostov for tonights game!

Comment

^ hum...!! that sounds like he is seriously pondering who to start Uptop vs Gutter..??
              or he is making early WC training ground and accommodations scouting ??

Comment

Sardar taking on Milad and also a photo of them exchanging jerseys after the game.

Comment

I believe ROSTOV have signed montengrin international defender Marko Simic

He has played 4 years in Turkish League and 3 years in BATE borisov which is the best team in Belarus( played in champions league many times).

Quality defender IMO. Lets see him in action.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marko_Simić
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Milad seems have become really fit since moving to Russia. Good to see him becoming a regular starter of Terek. Hopefully we'll see him next season in Europa league.

Comment

^ Milad IS probably one of our most fit players ever.

His sprint speeds and gameplay shows that.

I think we will see many assists from him in TM, because of his speed and ability to overlap and pass defenders.
                      AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

I think we will see many assists from him in TM, because of his speed and ability to overlap and pass defenders.
                        Very impressive player. If he works on his delivery precision, I can see another Mahdavikia arising.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                          Milad seems have become really fit since moving to Russia. Good to see him becoming a regular starter of Terek. Hopefully we'll see him next season in Europa league.
                          Yes - shows what nature vs. nurture does and what going to a professional league does. Look at him vs. his twin brother, Mehrdad Mohammadi (who is also a good player). But they have exact same genetics, upbringing, diet etc. yet there is a pretty gaping disparity between the two - with it favoring Milad.

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post

You mean he may be our own little Roberto Carlos?!

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                              Yes - shows what nature vs. nurture does and what going to a professional league does. Look at him vs. his twin brother, Mehrdad Mohammadi (who is also a good player). But they have exact same genetics, upbringing, diet etc. yet there is a pretty gaping disparity between the two - with it favoring Milad.
                              Wasn't Milad the standout between himself and Mehrdad, which is why he was signed by Terek Grozny. I remember even when both brothers were in Iran, more people were raving about Milad. I don't think twins are guaranteed to have the exact same characteristics. I know a set of twins where one is much more athletic than the other. A bit of the chicken before the egg statement, but I think Milad was inherently more talented than his brother based on their careers. His brother also plays the more popular RM/RW position. There is less opportunity to shine in an attacking position. LB's are in very high demand, so Milad was in a better position to succeed.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X