• Show
Clear All

time for azmoun to start, he can do it!

Comment

FC Rostov home stadium banned for league matches until pitch improves:
      https://www.reddit.com/r/soccer/comm...t_home_ground/

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

What about the field in Malaysia during monsoon season? lol Fifa is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
          What about the field in Malaysia during monsoon season? lol Fifa is a joke.
          I guess they can argue the condition there was due to the bad weather! In the case of Rostov, they should have fixed their field a long time ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
            Wasn't Milad the standout between himself and Mehrdad, which is why he was signed by Terek Grozny. I remember even when both brothers were in Iran, more people were raving about Milad. I don't think twins are guaranteed to have the exact same characteristics. I know a set of twins where one is much more athletic than the other. A bit of the chicken before the egg statement, but I think Milad was inherently more talented than his brother based on their careers. His brother also plays the more popular RM/RW position. There is less opportunity to shine in an attacking position. LB's are in very high demand, so Milad was in a better position to succeed.
            No, from what I remember both were actually equally good. Both were fast, technical and had similar styles. I think it's more, as you say, about the LB position.

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              No, from what I remember both were actually equally good. Both were fast, technical and had similar styles. I think it's more, as you say, about the LB position.
              Didn't know that. I just remember hearing about Milad a lot more than Mehrdad, personally, but I could be wrong. Would have been interesting if Mehrdad played RB. Would be scary for opponents. Would give them double vision Mehrdad may have gotten more opportunities if he were a RB.

Comment

I think there is 1% chance that azmoun will start today!

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
                  I think there is 1% chance that azmoun will start today!
                  Yeah in the first leg it didn't really make sense for Sardar not to start, but since he didn't perform that well in the last league game (which he started, incidentally) it would be surprising if he wasn't a sub.
                  I have to wake up at 5am to watch this one so if he doesn't start I'm just gonna sleep lmao
                  Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

http://www.livescore.com/soccer/euro...tov/1-2466350/
                    according to livescore he's starting, but not sure if this is official.

Comment

Originally posted by GolfePersique View Post
                      http://www.livescore.com/soccer/euro...tov/1-2466350/
                      according to livescore he's starting, but not sure if this is official.
                      These are predictions man, they mean nothing.

Comment

Man Utd Magazine

Comment

I doubt Rostov will change anything in their starting line-up. Azmoun will get his minutes but unfortunately I don't think that he will start.
                          Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

im predicting Poloz n Sardar starting uptop
                            if no goals, after 60' Bukarov will get added to the mix, if Sardar outa sink, it'll be for him otherwise they'll go 3 attackers in search of a goal.

Comment

I am also predicting Azmoun and Poloz up front. Azmoun works well under pressure as we have seen in previous matches such as against Bayern and Atletico. This game is going to be different as well. Since Man U have that away goal, if Rostov don't score and even draw 0-0 today, they're out of the competition. They must score.

Comment

Originally posted by Z Joon View Post
                                Man Utd Magazine

what's the magazine called? And is it their official magazine?

Going to tweet about this on PFDC

Comment

Working...
                                X