This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope he starts - no doubt that he will feature at some point obviously
    Only thing is - they played their alternative striker on home soil when they needed goals
    They need goals today and if and only if their strategy is to counter attack I would think he would get the start as I believe - from watching most RFC games - Sardar is faster

Comment

Rostov is obviously going total park the bus style at Old Trafford and going for counter attacks. Azmoun would be a much better fit in this case. Not starting him would be a dumb move!
      Persian Pride running through my veins!

Esteghlal for life!!

Comment

Originally posted by Amin_ View Post
        Rostov is obviously going total park the bus style at Old Trafford and going for counter attacks. Azmoun would be a much better fit in this case. Not starting him would be a dumb move!
        Yeah poloz should be benched....Bukharov is a big dude so they will definitely need his big body up front as well.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          what's the magazine called? And is it their official magazine?

Going to tweet about this on PFDC
          From what I know it's in Man Utd's Club magazine. Rostov tweeted about it

Comment

Looks like Sardar is starting.

Edit: Rostov confirmed it on Twitter. And LOL they only have 4 players on the bench?!?
            Last edited by 04041374; 03-16-2017, 11:49 AM.

Comment

alright guys according to our resident experts the odds of Azmoun starting were astronomical, go out and buy a lotto ticket, its a special day!

Comment

Why 4 players only?

Comment

What did BacheLot and I say about Azmoun starting Hell yeah I am so excited. Time to show the world what you're made of Azmoun!

Comment

If Azmoun scores the winning goal at Old Trafford to send Rostov through I will cry with tears of happiness lol
                    Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                      If Azmoun scores the winning goal at Old Trafford to send Rostov through I will cry with tears of happiness lol
                      Not going to lie I remember me crying tears of joy even when Azmoun scored his header against Ajax securing a spot in the Champions League lmao

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
                        You better cut your doodool tala. Deal?
                        Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies.

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                          Not going to lie I remember me crying tears of joy even when Azmoun scored his header against Ajax securing a spot in the Champions League lmao
                          Football is such an emotional game, and even more so when it comes to our legionnaires haha
                          Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Not going to lie, the only reason that I think Azmoun did not start last game is because I feel that there was so much focus and hype on him that Man U shaped their game plan around him. Man United even had articles focusing on Azmoun in detail on their own website..

Comment

I hope that Azmoun scores, and we get to hear a Russian announcer yell "Aaaaaaaazmooooooooooooooooooooooooooon"

Comment

He's starting!

Comment

Working...
                                X