Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, I want to see Azmoun replacing Mario Gomez at Wolfsburg next season. Ashkan needs to speak up for this guy. They have the money and Gomez has not been impressive this season despite the higher expectations.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Funny thing is that the same Manchester United both lost to PSV (2-1) in 2015/2016 Champions League and (1-0) to Feyenoord in 2016/2017 Europa League while Rostov didn't even intended to attack! But you don't see the RPL lovers mentioning that. ''The Eredivisie is such a shitty league guys for real''.
      Scoring goals and attack actually brings you forward in tournaments, something Rostov is lacking. This Manchester United side was a totally beatable one but the Rostov coach was such a coward. Still parking the bus when you have to score that away goal.
      Anyways if you intend to bring facts, don't be so one-sided. So happy that Rostov is out, the coach thought he is Greece and he could win the whole thing with his 10-0-0 formation and shitty subs. At the end of the day you will hear no-one how amusing Rostov played, because there is nothing to be proud of when you have 10 players in front of goal. People only talk about teams who have fighting spirit and go out 90 minutes long to play beautiful and attacking football. I call Rostov's elimination the laws of the football nature, just like PSG's against Barcelona. You get what you give.
      At least even Ajax is through to the quarter finals. The other RPL side Krasnodar got eliminated by Celta Vigo, and Ajax also won against Celta Vigo in the group stage. Not to say Zenit is gone too.
      Poor Sardar needs to get out of Rostov and move to a team which fits his style before he gets wasted there. Time to move to an actual league because he deserves so much better.
      You're being pretty unfair here. The only reason Ajax still isn't eliminated is because they got lucky to get the weakest team still in course in EL at that time, namely FC Copenhaguen ... Don't you think Rostov or Krasnodar would have made it to the next round if they got to face this team instead of Man U or even Celta Vigo?
      there is no reason to bash Rostov just because they failed to beat Man U after so many success vs other top teams like atletico, bayern ... But yes , it's definitely time for Sardar to leave for a better league now that he got enough attention on him thanks to his participation in CL and EL this season.

Comment

Sardar just needs to score as many goals as possible in the remaining league games to improve his goal scoring ratio.
        His CL/EL performances were impressive, so if he can continue these performances in the league, he will definitely attract some good teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
          You can check out video of Sardar's shot v. Man U here: https://twitter.com/FootballPersian/...76320886816769
          Not the first time Romero has turned into a beast when playing against Iranians.

The saves he made in that Argentina-Iran game were shockingly good. I will never forget those two saves against Dejagah and Gucci, after warming the bench for Sampdoria all season before that.

Comment

Rostov and Kurban have been very good for Sardar's developement as a pro footballer and he has been nothing short of brilliant for that club, but as others mentioned with the lure of EU football gone (and seemingly so for next season too), i think that Rostov train has ran its course for Azmoun and he needs to get out of there this summer in search of greater challenges to hopefully a Western European top level league/team. hopefully a much more attacking team that better suits his style of play and has the best chance of becoming an immediate and frequent starter in...!
            Besides, at this juncture Rostov need the money from his possible transfer far more than last year of his services under current contract.
            Off course this off-season, Kurban will FIRST try mightily to guilt/entice Sardar into a long term extension before they agree to sell him off to the highest bidder if unsuccessful in their extension attempt..!

im gonna go on and predict that amid much interests from big league/good teams, Sardar will defy all logic and will fall for papa kurban's scandalous guilt-trip and signs an extension with Rostov..! all we can hope for is that it would be a short 1 year extension allowing him to stay put in Rostov/Russia only till WC18..! with Kurban next cashing in on his prodigy when at peak value (after a likely prominent feature at WC)..!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
              Not the first time Romero has turned into a beast when playing against Iranians.

The saves he made in that Argentina-Iran game were shockingly good. I will never forget those two saves against Dejagah and Gucci, after warming the bench for Sampdoria all season before that.
              Just goes to show if you're a real professional and work hard in training you'll get something out of it. Same with the case for ARH - after warming the bench for Rubin for a year or two he looked great for covilha and much improved.
              Team Meli Iran
              Perspolis FC
              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by ShervinJ View Post
                Honestly, I want to see Azmoun replacing Mario Gomez at Wolfsburg next season. Ashkan needs to speak up for this guy. They have the money and Gomez has not been impressive this season despite the higher expectations.
                Gomez had a bit of a slow start but lately he's been scoring and even if he wasn't, there is no way Wolfsburg would bring Azmoun is as the direct replacement. Maybe they'd grab him to first play as a sub but they'd have someone with more experience starting at first.

Comment

"Sergei Balakhnin (Former Rostov coach/Current Russia National Team Assistant) on Azmoun:

Rumor has it that summer in Europe will move Azmun .
                  - The boy is very interesting. Able to everything - and at the top and at the bottom, a great speed. But to start playing in the same England, will have to work hard a lot more than in "Chicago." If Azmun ready for this, everything will turn out."

https://www.sport-express.ru/footbal...-krov-1231286/

Comment

4 members and 49 guests on this thread right now, I wonder how many of them are scouts.

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

The weekend before a WCQ game, I hope coaches do not play our players.

Please don't start/play Sardar, ARJ, Karim etc. Want them well rested vs. Qatar, China.

Comment

They should be Ok, but yes i rather if there was no game this weekend.

Comment

Azmoun not starting...

Comment

boo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                              boo!!
                              MR jan,

It's good - fresher legs for Qatar game. I always hate these Sunday games before our Thursday WCQ games. Let the boys rest!

Comment

Kirlya Sovetov Samara 0-0 Rostov

Azmoun gets 9 trash minutes.

'80

Comment

Working...
                                X