X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Azmoun just missed a glorious one on one chance ... damn

Comment

Man I get cold watching games in Russia.

Game done. Rostov had three great chances, two great saves by GK and one open net missed by Poloz ...

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
        boo!!
        Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Azmoun not starting...
        He is not scoring goals in RPL like in last season. What do you expect? If I was their coach I would have done the same.

Comment

He was benched because he will play an important game for TM in just 4 days and starting 3 back to back games will increase the risk of injuries... Benching him was a win win for both Rostov and TM.
          By the way he already scored more goals in the league than he did last season at the same period

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
            He was benched because he will play an important game for TM in just 4 days and starting 3 back to back games will increase the risk of injuries... Benching him was a win win for both Rostov and TM.
            By the way he already scored more goals in the league than he did last season at the same period
            Azmoun didnt start today prob because he just played 90 mins vs terek, then 60 vs united, in a four day spell. Azmoun and Rostov will go on a good run with only league to focus on now, plus marko simic added in defense. I expect them to pip Terek for the Europa League spot. Then, Azmoun can either stay for another season with euro competition or move to Bundesliga, La liga.

Comment

No he has not. He scored 9 goals and assisted 3 in last season RPL matches but so far he has scored 4 and assisted 2 in this season of RPL matches.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar-.../0?saison=2015
              http://www.transfermarkt.com/sardar-.../0?saison=2016

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post
                No he has not. He scored 9 goals and assisted 3 in last season RPL matches but so far he has scored 4 and assisted 2 in this season of RPL matches.

yes in the whole league. But at this exact time last year his stats were worse off. Then he went on a run where he scored like 6 in 6.

Comment

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                  Azmoun didnt start today prob because he just played 90 mins vs terek, then 60 vs united, in a four day spell. Azmoun and Rostov will go on a good run with only league to focus on now, plus marko simic added in defense. I expect them to pip Terek for the Europa League spot. Then, Azmoun can either stay for another season with euro competition or move to Bundesliga, La liga.
                  Yes, I'm sure they will get good results and Azmoun will probably score more goals too as he tend to perform much better toward the end of the season. But to be honest , staying with Rostov for one more season would be a bad move although not catastrophic if Rostov qualifies again for europa league.

Comment

Originally posted by PersianLegion View Post

I said "at the same period".

Which means he has scored more (one goal) than last season at the same date ( 19 march)

Comment

Playing him 90 minutes in the league prior to Manchester clash was a dumb move ..! Especially knowing they were going to start him ..!
                      He was clearly tired & lethargic in that game especially after a long trip there & the mental stress & pressure of performing against a top class opponent @ their famous grounds.

I'm glad he was rested today
                      & now I'm getting a sneaking suspicion that Reza wil. Start ahead of him vs gutter too.

Comment

Yes, I'm sure they will get good results and Azmoun will probably score more goals too as he tend to perform much better toward the end of the season. But to be honest , staying with Rostov for one more season would be a bad move although not catastrophic if Rostov qualifies again for europa league.
                        I agree. I would rather him move in the summer to one of the league mentioned. (I have mentioned potential teams so many times). But if in the end he stays until the WC, we shouldnt all freak out and curse rostov if they have european competition. At the very least he will play almost all games in League and Europe, and be in good form by the time the WC in Russia comes along.

Comment

Playing for a defensive team has its own consequences. For example look at our NT which is at top of the group after 5 matches with only 4 goals. It is good for the team but not for the CF in international stage. Basically it means you get fed less with your MFs/Wingers and has less opportunity to shine.

He needs to move to a team that has more offensive mind set or at least a team that has a balance between defense and offense. If he was a DF, DM or GK I would say he has chosen a good team.

Comment

He should leave Russia at the end of the season, not a great season for him in League tbh, he is not getting enough playing time either.

Comment

Azmoun hopefully dips to La Liga or Bundesliga. Each of these leagues offer something different. In Russia Azmoun went from softie bacheh Irooni with a deviated septum to a physical specimen. He doesnt need to go to EPL to get bulkier.

Put him in Bundesliga or La Liga where its about technique and LOTS OF DISTRIBUTION. He will get much better at behind the defense runs, lay offs, link up play and by the time he is 27 he would be a top 30 striker in the world(hopefully)

Im also not worried about his lack of time this week. Its all about not getting injured this week. He will be fresh and Gucci as well.

Comment

Honestly, my dream move for him would be to go to Borussia Dortmund

Comment

Working...
                                X