This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
    I actually think you're the one missing the whole point here but whatever floats your boat. I will quote you back at the end of the season to see what you and Iraq_19 will say once Azmoun has improved his goal ratio.
    Azmoun may score more goals until the end of the season and increase his goal tally to 17 as compared to last season's 13. We'd still be saying the same because you haven't gotten the point!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
      Azmoun may score more goals until the end of the season and increase his goal tally to 17 as compared to last season's 13. We'd still be saying the same because you haven't gotten the point!
      You were the one expecting him to tear the RPL apart after 5 years in Russia and now you're telling me that even if he scores a lot more goals it won't make any difference? I honestly think you have no point at all, you're just being dishonest here.
      There is no reasons to continue this discussion , good night.

ps: he scored 9 goals in RPL last season

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
        You were the one expecting him to tear the RPL apart after 5 years in Russia and now you're telling me that even if he scores a lot more goals it won't make any difference? I honestly think you have no point at all, you're just being dishonest here.
        There is no reasons to continue this discussion , good night.
        ps: he scored 9 goals in RPL last season
        Originally posted by Sly View Post
        Guys I think you should stop now. You guys clearly can not compromise and find a common ground. Come back when you cool down your heads. I say there are truth in both arguments but name calling won't get us anywhere and doesn't show any constructive talk.

To sum up your arguments. I think Azmoun has pulled out a great show in CL and EL to bring attention to him but from now on he has to deliver in RPL and every single stage he gets otherwise the major clubs will turn their back on him. They just want people who can deliver on daily basis and consistently otherwise they are not going to pay for Azmoun's huge price tag. If you guys have listened to Man United commentators you would realize what some members are saying here is true. They knew him by name and had a lot of expectation. Unfortunately, Sardar didn't deliver (blame his team or him being tired) and they started to doubt his abilities. The commentators were saying all these talks about Azmoun was apparently just hype and out of the field activities (referring to his insta and possibly his club being manipulative to increase his price tag as it is a common practice in Europe). Azmoun is in spot like now, and he has to deliver soon. Being in this position has advantage and disadvantage, but if he gets bad luck and not score any goal, this opportunities can damage his reputation and career.
        Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-19-2017, 07:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          Let's be honest and real, his goal tally in the league is far from impressive and it's even dissapointing if you exclude his CL performances. I'm afraid his value will decrease in the eyes of top EU scouts if he doesn't start scoring some goals very soon. Currently I feel like Gucci has the edge over Azmoun in TM deservingly.
          Lets assume what the other guy saying about sardar playing time and he played the most minutes among all forwards is true, if this is true how many goals he scored so far? Only 4. I know the season is not over but anything less than 12-13 goals can be considered as downgrade of the season he had last year.
          So basically he only scored in 3 games in league this season!
          As we talk(rightfully as you said) Gucci is our best striker and if CQ want to go base on merit he should start him over Karim, Sardar and Taremi.

Comment

Originally posted by Iran_19 View Post
            Lets assume what the other guy saying about sardar playing time and he played the most minutes among all forwards is true, if this is true how many goals he scored so far? Only 4. I know the season is not over but anything less than 12-13 goals can be considered as downgrade of the season he had last year.

As we talk(rightfully as you said) Gucci is our best striker and if CQ want to go base on merit he should start him over Karim, Sardar and Taremi.
            Gucci is a poacher so he should come to the field from min 60-65 or be used as SS. We need people who can shot on target, so Gucci finish the rebound balls as he is expert in that department. Azmoun is good for aerial and tici taka. If I was going to pick I would use Gucci, Soroush Refie, Sasan Ansari, Rezaian, JB and whoever can either send fast balls on the goal or aim on target with stamina in the same line up.

I always thought Azmoun could join a team in French league. Instead of spending a year in Rostov, it was better to join a French team, last summer but the Rubin and Rostov conflict over Sardar made that impossible. Any more season in Russia and Sardar starts to stagnate. He needs to move either to Portugal or France. A move to Italy, Spain or England is the best choice but I don't think it will happen soon.
            Last edited by PersianLegion; 03-21-2017, 09:56 AM.

Comment

I reckon Monaco would be a perfect team for Sardar.

They play young players, and are an extremely attacking team.

Sardar should realistically score 15+ goals in the French league.

Comment

I doubt Monaco would want Azmoun tbh...

Comment

Russian football agent Shandor Varga on Azmoun:

"- Someone from the players of "Rostov" is able to go to the top club?

- I will not be original - Serdar Azmun for a long time on the pencil of Scouts of the leading European clubs. This is a strong striker, able to both score and create opportunities for partners. Do not be surprised if he will soon be in the championship of Germany or England. "

http://izvestia.ru/news/672018

Comment

^ I sure hope so.

Playing for FC Rostov has been wonderful for Azmoun. We are all so very proud of him.

Now it's time to move on to bigger and better opportunities.

Comment

https://www.championat.com/football/...-top-klub.html

Azmoun says he didn't think moving to Liverpool was a right decision since the club was only after a temporary substitution for Sadio Mané which means Sardar would get benched after playing some matches. He also says he is confident that he will join a top team in europe in foreseable future.

Comment

We have been saying this every transfer window for a while now, but this summer he has to leave Russia. I think Poloz will even leave to a top Russian side or somewhere else in Europe, he has been great as well

Comment

"Sardar Azmoun: I was right to stay at Rostov despite Liverpool interest"
                          http://www.espnfc.com/story/3087039/...rpool-interest

Comment

Lad can't get 90mins at Rostov, talks about rejecting Liverpool. Okay.

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by Shah Abbas View Post

Lad can't get 90mins at Rostov, talks about rejecting Liverpool. Okay.
                              Yes he certainly can. The times he has not started is ALWAYS because he is either rested (his their star player), or the coach has opted for a more physical approach to a game.

He scores against Ajax, Sparta Prague, Atletico, Bayern, PSV in what is usually a very defensive Rostov side. On top of that he plays for TM, which has 3 wins by scoring just 4 goals (not an attacking side)

You mean to tell me with as many scoring chances Liverpool make, Sardar couldn't gab himself at around 8-10 goals in his first season?

I watch Liverpool everyday, and know if there is one thing that lets us down it is finishing. Plus his headers will bring a whole new dimension to our attack that we haven't had in a while.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                                Yes he certainly can. The times he has not started is ALWAYS because he is either rested (his their star player), or the coach has opted for a more physical approach to a game.
                                He scores against Ajax, Sparta Prague, Atletico, Bayern, PSV in what is usually a very defensive Rostov side. On top of that he plays for TM, which has 3 wins by scoring just 4 goals (not an attacking side)
                                You mean to tell me with as many scoring chances Liverpool make, Sardar couldn't gab himself at around 8-10 goals in his first season?
                                I watch Liverpool everyday, and know if there is one thing that lets us down it is finishing. Plus his headers will bring a whole new dimension to our attack that we haven't had in a while.
                                Exactly. I don't know why people don't get that because of the constant competitions Rostov are in (CL, EL, RPL etc.) - no player can play 90 min all the time. They have one potential world class striker, and another good one. So they will utilize between the two.

If Azmoun started the game before, he would most likely come in as a sub or start again.

Comment

Working...
                                X