He seems very unmotivated, stagnated at Rostov
    He looks stuck in the mud almost - Conor McGregor reference lool
    --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
    --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
    ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
    --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
    ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

If he doesn't leave this summer the exceptional career of his we dream about is over! Ideally he should have even left in January.

Comment

He can't go much farther in this club. He's at least running till the end, but he's clearly not motivated.

Comment

Originally posted by _Navid_ View Post
          If he doesn't leave this summer the exceptional career of his we dream about is over! Ideally he should have even left in January.
          The WC is gonna be held there a year later! He wont leave!

Mark my words!

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
            The WC is gonna be held there a year later! He wont leave!

Mark my words!
            Unfortunately I agree with you, 90% of players don't move teams the year before a WC since they run the risk of losing their NT spot depending on club form. Getting used to a new team can cause setbacks when consistently playing at a high level should be the number 1 priority for a player trying to make the WC squad.

I'm sure there's interest from good clubs but I feel Sardar is satisfied with playing in the RPL for now. I don't know that it would be the best idea to move now in any case! We'll have to play the waiting game at the moment.
            Twitter and Instagram: @aryo__hadi

ZendebadIran!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangooner View Post
              Unfortunately I agree with you, 90% of players don't move teams the year before a WC since they run the risk of losing their NT spot depending on club form. Getting used to a new team can cause setbacks when consistently playing at a high level should be the number 1 priority for a player trying to make the WC squad.

I'm sure there's interest from good clubs but I feel Sardar is satisfied with playing in the RPL for now. I don't know that it would be the best idea to move now in any case! We'll have to play the waiting game at the moment.
              If he would start scoring 18+ goals in the league and be a starter every match and stay on the field for the whole 90 mins, then he definitely is fine where he is.
              It's the lack of goals and minutes that has people worries, mainly because the defensive play style of Rostov.

Comment

Sardar needs to improve and it doesn't matter what team he is on. He has been out of form for the last few months. I don't what you expect Rostov to do when he isn't performing.

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                  Sardar needs to improve and it doesn't matter what team he is on. He has been out of form for the last few months. I don't what you expect Rostov to do when he isn't performing.
                  Yes, he is out of form but you can put it the other way around too: What do you expect him to do when his teammates aren't performing? One thing is sure, he spent well enough time in Rostov and should definitely leave in summer before foreign teams lose interest in him.

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
                    Yes, he is out of form but you can put it the other way around too: What do you expect him to do when his teammates aren't performing? One thing is sure, he spent well enough time in Rostov and should definitely leave in summer before foreign teams lose interest in him.
                    Unfortunately the blame cannot fall on teammates. Even in TM he has been out of form for the last few games.

He is still the same player who was 2 years ago; amazing in the air, lacks shooting and passing. If he doesn't improve his weaknesses he doesn't deserve to go anywhere.

Comment

LOL @ calling 35 y/o Seyed Jalal "jiguli"

Comment

Comment

Sardar really needs to leave Rostov this summer or else he will be dust...

Comment

I hope he changes teams in the summer.

If he is intent on staying in russia, spartak or zenit.
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                              Unfortunately the blame cannot fall on teammates. Even in TM he has been out of form for the last few games.
                              He is still the same player who was 2 years ago; amazing in the air, lacks shooting and passing. If he doesn't improve his weaknesses he doesn't deserve to go anywhere.
                              My point was that the blame should fall on the entire Rostov team , not only Azmoun. Otherwise, there is no denying that he has been out of form as of late, especially for TM.

Comment

Originally posted by Babak agha View Post
                                mainly because the defensive play style of Rostov.
                                It didn't stop him from being a regular starter before?! Was Rostov less defensive at that time?

Comment

Working...
                                X