This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pdot View Post
    The best way to look at Azmoun is rank him with fellow Iranian strikers Taremi, Gucci and Ansarifard:
    Heading
    Azmoun
    Taremi
    Ansarifard
    Gucci

Shooting

Ansarifard
    Gucci
    Taremi
    Azmoun
    Passing
    Gucci
    Ansarifard
    Taremi
    Azmoun
    Agility
    Gucci
    Azmoun
    Taremi
    Ansarifard
    But Gucci and Taremi are better than Ansarifard at shooting , IMO

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
      But Gucci and Taremi are better than Ansarifard in shooting , IMO
      That wasn't my point. My point was calling Azmoun world class is wrong if you look in relation to our national players. He is young and has potential, but he has lots to do.

Comment

That wasn't my point. My point was calling Azmoun world class is wrong if you look in relation to our national players. He is young and has potential, but he has lots to do.
        I already got your point , I was simply giving my opinion about who is better at shooting
        Btw, I don't think anybody here said or think Azmoun is world class or even close to it

Comment

Originally posted by Malavani View Post
          I already got your point , I was simply giving my opinion about who is better at shooting
          Btw, I don't think anybody here said or think Azmoun is world class or even close to it
          Yeah you're right. Anyways I hope Sardar becomes world class.

Comment

The best way to look at Azmoun is rank him with fellow Iranian strikers Taremi, Gucci and Ansarifard:
            Heading
            Azmoun
            Taremi
            Ansarifard
            Gucci

Shooting

Ansarifard
            Gucci
            Taremi
            Azmoun
            Passing
            Gucci
            Ansarifard
            Taremi
            Azmoun
            Agility
            Gucci
            Azmoun
            Taremi
            Ansarifard
            That's interesting! I never thought about it that way! Although I'm not sure I agree with you about their agilities! Both Taremi and Ansarifard got to play on the wings in TM. The other 2 haven't proved themselves yet.
            I'd also like to add...

Finding the net:
            Gucci
            Azmoun (not now though? Right now he should end up last)
            Ansarifard
            Taremi (not now though? Right now he should end up second)

Comment

Originally posted by Sly View Post
              That's interesting! I never thought about it that way! Although I'm not sure I agree with you about their agilities! Both Taremi and Ansarifard got to play on the wings in TM. The other 2 haven't proved themselves yet.
              I'd also like to add...

Finding the net:
              Gucci
              Azmoun (not now though? Right now he should end up last)
              Ansarifard
              Taremi (not now though? Right now he should end up second)
              By agility I meant to make quick plays on a one on on. Ansarifard and Taremi are not at the level like where Gucci scored against South Korea or Azmoun against Boateng. I don't think either Taremi or Ansarifard could pull of either of those goals.

Finishing depends on your competition. If Azmoun played in Netherlands he would score way more, hence why I left out finishing.

Comment

Interesting fact:

"Atletico have now conceded one goal in their last ten Champions League home games, to Sardar Azmoun of FC Rostov in a 2-1 win in September. They have not conceded a home goal in the knock-out stages since March 2014, Kaka for Milan in a 4-1 defeat. This victory made it nine without concession."

http://www.football365.com/news/f365...nes-brick-wall

Comment

Rostov lost their major sponsor because of debts:

http://90tv.ir/news/383077/یاران-آزم...†-میروند

Alarming sings for Azmoun, he needs to look for another team this summer

Comment

IMO, Southampton would be perfect for Sardar. They have a solid defence, and make a tonne of chances upfront. They don't have any decent goal scorers.

Azmoun can really do well in this team.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                      IMO, Southampton would be perfect for Sardar. They have a solid defence, and make a tonne of chances upfront. They don't have any decent goal scorers.

Azmoun can really do well in this team.
                      they just got gabbiadini tho

Comment

Sardar Azmoun @ FC Rostov | 2016/17

Originally posted by inarsenewetrust View Post
                        they just got gabbiadini tho
                        Yeah he is decent, but Sardar could give them much more depth in attack.

Sardar is USUALLY an opportunistic striker. He can mug two defenders and put it away in the back of the net with just two touches.

Comment

I don't think any top teams will want Sardar given his shit record in Russia. Ahmed Musa with his serial scoring only managed Leicester where he's underperforming.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWheels View Post
                            I don't think any top teams will want Sardar given his shit record in Russia. Ahmed Musa with his serial scoring only managed Leicester where he's underperforming.
                            Exactly, there was a legit hype around Azmoun when he started scoring important goals left and right against big guns in the Champions League and that was the exact moment where he should have left for a better club.

Now I doubt it very much that any top team would want Azmoun if you look at his low scoring ratio this season. Such a shame. 4 goals in 19 league games is just too poor.

Comment

Azmoun starting together upfront with Poloz against CSKA in 30 minutes, let's see what he can do. Hopefully he makes an end to his scoring drought today.

Comment

http://www.hesgoal.com/news/15263/CS...FK_Rostov.html

Comment

Working...
                                X